Our face is one of the most prominent body parts that everyone notices as soon as they look at us. Therefore, it plays a crucial role in maintaining our overall appearance. However, some skin conditions, like Rosacea, Melasma, acne scars, etc., affect our facial appearance. Rosacea is a common skin condition affecting millions of people worldwide. Fortunately, it is possible to treat this condition without harming the skin with the help of Rosacea Treatment Dubai. Moreover, the treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive; therefore, it does not cause pain and has minimal side-effects.
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition primarily affecting the facial skin. It begins with excessive blushing and flushing of the skin. However, the condition worsens quickly if not treated immediately. As a result, it may cause Rosacea acne, pimples, pustules, etc.
As a common skin disease in young people, it affects people over the age of 30. Due to Rosacea, besides physical changes, patients also experience psychological changes. Most people with Rosacea experience diminishing levels of confidence and self-esteem. Moreover, some people become extremely frustrated with their facial appearance and avoid going out and meeting people.
The physical symptoms of Rosacea include:
- excessive flushing, burning and stinging of the skin
- redness on the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead
- swollen bumps and pimples on the red areas
- burning and soreness in the eyes
- hypersensitive skin
- dry and scaly skin
- large pores
Causes of Rosacea
The causes of Rosacea include the following:
- Sun exposure
- Strenuous exercise
- Spicy and hot foods
- Temperature extremes
- Corticosteroids and medications that dilate blood vessels
Who is the ideal candidate?
In order to become a perfect candidate for Rosacea Treatment Dubai, patients must fulfill specific criteria. You are an ideal candidate for this treatment if you:
- are diagnosed with Rosacea
- have realistic expectations with the treatment
- want to cure Rosacea without getting side effects
Techniques We Use
Rosacea Treatment in Dubai is performed with the help of easy, safe, quick, and practical techniques. Generally, more than one technique is available to cure this skin disease.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the following options for Rosacea treatment:
- IPL Treatment
- Laser Treatment
- Oral Medications
- Topical Medications
Currently, Laser Treatment for Rosacea is the best available option. It is the most advanced treatment for removing Rosacea without causing any damage to the skin.
Patients have to follow some pre-procedure instructions before Rosacea treatment. Although these instructions vary from patient to patient, some standard pre-operation instructions are as follows:
- Apply topical anesthetic half an hour before the treatment.
- Do not apply makeup on the face on the day of treatment.
- Stop using blood-thinning medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen, etc., without consulting with the doctor.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before the treatment as much as possible.
- Always apply sunscreen when going out in the sun.
Laser Treatment for Rosacea Procedure
The Rosacea Treatment Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis with no anesthesia because the procedure is pain-free. During the treatment, a device delivers laser energy to the treatment area. Before starting the procedure, the laser is set at specific wavelengths. It is to ensure that only blood vessels and skin tissue absorb the laser. The light entering blood vessels makes them collapse, and as a result, the redness decreases.
In order to get the optimal results, patients must follow some post-procedure instructions as well. Generally, the doctors ask patients to follow the below-given instructions:
- Avoid using Retin A and benzoyl peroxide.
- Apply ice packs right after the treatment to reduce discomfort.
- Continue using sunscreen when going out in the sun.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure after the treatment as well.
Before and After Results
Rosacea Treatment in Dubai is quite beneficial. Some benefits of this treatment are as follows:
- The treatment is safe and effective.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It delivers fantastic results in a short time.
- The treatment virtually has no side effects because the laser used in this treatment causes no harm to the skin.
- It is performed on an outpatient basis, and the patient can leave the clinic at the end of the procedure.
Cost of Rosacea Treatment
The cost of Rosacea Treatment is not fixed because it depends on a number of variable factors. Generally, the price depends on:
- nature of the skin problem
- technique used
- number of sessions
- doctor’s experience
- clinic’s location
The average starting cost of Acne Rosacea Treatment in Dubai is 1000 AED. If you want to know the exact cost of this treatment, please contact us today.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Laser Skin Care Clinic has a team of board-certified professional dermatologists. They offer effective and affordable Rosacea Treatment Dubai. If you need to learn more about this treatment, or schedule an appointment, contact us today. We also offer a FREE online consultation session. So, before undergoing a procedure, consult with an expert, and decide.