Skin is the most sensitive and delicate part of the body. Several factors cause discoloration of the skin, and this discoloration is generally known as hyperpigmentation. While hyperpigmentation does not pose a severe threat to our health, it makes our appearance unattractive, especially facial pigmentation. Fortunately, we have many effective treatments available for eliminating skin pigmentation. These include natural remedies, topical medications, skin resurfacing procedures, and laser treatments. However, before finalizing a treatment, it is essential to consult a dermatologist. Only an experienced dermatologist can recommend the best Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment
Every cosmetic hyperpigmentation treatment Dubai aims at beautifying you with:
- dark spots elimination
- melasma treatment
- age spots and sun spots removal
- freckles and blemishes treatment
Who is the ideal candidate?
Hyperpigmentation issues are related to the production of melanin in the skin. Melanin production can become disturbed due to several reasons. Consequently, skin pigmentation occurs and causes various conditions associated with abnormal melanin production.
You are a candidate for Skin Pigmentation Removal Dubai if you have:
- Melasma – a condition characterized by dark brown patches on the face that commonly occurs during pregnancy.
- Freckles – a hyperpigmentation problem in which dark-colored spots are formed on the skin due to melanin clusters. Typically, excessive exposure to the UV rays of the sun causes freckles and blemishes.
- Albinism – a pigmentation issue in which white or pink-colored patches appear on the skin. Generally, this condition is hereditary, but albinism sometimes occurs due to a lack of melanin in the skin.
- Vitiligo – a hypo-pigmentation problem in which white spots appear on the skin. Generally, the loss of melanocytes – body cells responsible for producing melanin – causes it.
Follow these tips while preparing for Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai:
- Generously apply some broad-spectrum sunscreen whenever going out.
- Stop exfoliation for a couple of weeks before treatment.
- Avoid any skincare products that can irritate your skin, especially those containing hydroxyl acid and retinoid.
Following are the best available options when it comes to the proper Skin Pigmentation Treatment Dubai:
Chemical peels are used to treat many cosmetic problems, and pigmentation is one of them. During the treatment, the practitioner applies an acidic solution to the skin to remove the dead skin layer.
Microdermabrasion is a highly effective treatment for hyperpigmentation. During the procedure, the practitioner exfoliates the damaged skin with the help of tiny crystals. He/she sprays the crystals on the skin at a controlled rate by using a handheld device. The top skin layer is resurfaced, and new, healthy skin, free of dark spots, replaces it within a couple of weeks. Although microdermabrasion for freckles and blemishes requires a little time for recovery, the outcome is worth it.
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is another useful and safe pigmentation treatment. During this treatment, heated light of varying wavelengths is used to break accumulated melanin in the skin’s inner layers.
Laser treatment is the most effective and safe procedure for eliminating pigmentation. Generally, a specialist can use various lasers for this treatment. During this treatment, pigmentation is treated by targeting the damaged part of the skin without affecting the normal skin. Moreover, the laser disrupts the pigment and also improves the production of collagen.
Follow these tips as you prepare for treating hyperpigmentation in Dubai:
- Use cold compresses to minimizes any post-procedural discomfort, such as redness, itching, and swelling.
- Do not rub, scrub, or massage your skin for at least 3-4 weeks.
- Protect your skin from UV rays of sunlight.
- Keep the treated areas well moisturized in order to avoid crusting and scabbing.
- Do not pick at your skin; instead, let it come off naturally as you wash your face.
You will notice an immediate improvement in your complexion, but full results may take a few sessions. However, each session of Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai is spanned a month apart. Generally, four to six sessions are enough to get rid of dark spots and pigmented patches.
Key benefits of Laser Pigmentation Treatment include:
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- It is a virtually painless procedure.
- The treatment gives instant results.
- It shrinks large pores.
Before and After Results
Skin Pigmentation FAQs
How do you treat skin pigmentation?
Treating pigmentation is easy because there are a lot of treatment options available. We can use different skin whitening creams, retinoids, chemical peels, IPL therapy, microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, and laser pigmentation treatment in Dubai. All these treatments are effective on skin pigmentation and dark spots.
What deficiency causes skin pigmentation?
The most common cause of skin pigmentation is vitamin deficiency. Usually, a deficiency of vitamin D and B12 causes different skin and hair problems, including skin hyperpigmentation, vitiligo, angular stomatitis, etc.
What causes skin hyperpigmentation?
Skin hyperpigmentation in Dubai usually occurs when a particular hormone increases in the body. As a result, our body starts producing more melanin, a pigment that gives color to the skin. Moreover, excessive direct sunlight exposure also increases melanin production. As a result, skin hyperpigmentation occurs.
Is there any difference between pigmentation and hyperpigmentation?
Pigmentation refers to a person’s skin color. A healthy person’s skin color will appear normal and natural. However, if someone suffers from a medical condition or an injury or trauma, their skin may change color. If the skin becomes darker, it is known as hyperpigmentation, but if it becomes lighter, it is called hypopigmentation.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai or schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Moreover, you can sign up for online consultation by filling in the form given below.