Aging is an inevitable process that everyone experiences. Its effects on the skin can be pronounced, and they generally do not leave a great impression. From age spots to fine lines and wrinkles to sagging skin, they take a bit of charm away from the person.
Although aging is inevitable, premature aging can also occur in men and women due to unhealthy diets and lifestyles. Generally, the first wrinkles appear at least after crossing 35. However, over 40% of men and women start developing fine lines and wrinkles in their late 20s. Fortunately, an effective Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai can counter premature aging as well as aging signs. As most people prefer to avoid surgery, non-surgical anti-aging treatments are improving continuously.
Aim of the Treatment
The most effective Anti Aging Treatments aim to:
- Eliminate facial wrinkles and creases
- Tighten loose and sagging skin
- Enhance skin tone and texture
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anyone searching for the fountain of youth can benefit from a wide range of anti-aging treatments in Dubai. Both men and women are equally good candidates to get an anti-aging treatment. Generally, these treatments are suitable for those who have:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- sagging skin
- age spots or sun spots
- uneven skin tone and texture
- deeply etched expression lines (crow’s feet, frown lines, laugh lines, smoker’s lines, etc.)
Machines We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the latest equipment for cosmetic procedures. For the best Anti Aging Body Treatment and facial procedures, we use the following laser machines:
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2
- OGM Pollogen Legend
- Medica PICO
- Light Care Fotona
Some standard techniques used for Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai are discussed below:
There are acidic solutions available in different strengths for skin resurfacing to correct multiple aging issues. The new skin that forms has better health and fewer problems. Moreover, the level of collagen also gets a boost from the treatment. Chemical Peels generally need to be applied a few times to get the intended results. Typically, local or topical anesthesia is used to numb discomfort. Side effects are mostly mild in nature with little or no downtime.
Microdermabrasion uses a handheld device to spray tiny crystals on the skin to exfoliate it. It gets the recovery process underway immediately, and new skin is formed with fewer signs of aging. Microdermabrasion also boosts the level of collagen in the skin to improve its health further.
Within a few treatment sessions, the desired outcome can be achieved. Topical anesthesia is routinely applied prior to the treatment to ensure no pain is felt. Moreover, there is no downtime after the treatment, and the side effects are very mild.
Multiple laser treatments are available for getting rid of prominent aging signs. Some are beneficial for boosting collagen and elastin levels in the skin, while others concentrate on breaking down the pigmentation deposits to treat age spots and sunspots. On the other hand, some treatments help resurface the skin to ensure that multiple issues are corrected at once. All these treatments bring fantastic results and turn the clock back on the aging process.
Some general instructions to prepare for an Anti Aging Facial Treatment are as follows:
- Limit sun exposure for at least 3 weeks before the treatment.
- The dermatologist may recommend a skin-lightening cream. Use it as prescribed.
- Do not go out in the sun without wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen – SPF 40 and above.
- Say no to tanning and sunbathing for at least a month before skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Use skincare products only recommended by the dermatologist.
- Stop applying products containing hydroxyl acids and Retinoids at least 7-10 days before the procedure.
- Come to the clinic with a clean face, without applying any makeup, cream, or lotion.
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before treatment and have a healthy meal 2-3 hours before the procedure.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Expect some burning and itching in the treated area. Cold compresses and ice packs may help relieve these symptoms.
- Avoid rubbing and massaging the face for at least a couple of weeks after the treatment.
- Do not expose the face to direct sunlight for a couple of months after every session of anti-aging treatment.
- Generously apply sunblock with SPF 40 or above before going out in the sun.
- Apply some good quality moisturizer at least 3-4 times a day.
- Picking or scratching treated areas is strictly prohibited after treatment.
Results of Laser Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai take a little while to become evident. You will notice an instant glow and enhanced skin texture, but it takes a few months, and a few repeated sessions before full results can be seen. It is because your skin continues to improve as lasers stimulate collagen and elastin production in the treated areas. But you need to maintain a healthy skincare regimen as well as a balanced diet to maintain the results of treatment.
Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai has numerous benefits. Some of these are as follows:
- It is a virtually non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
- It is not a superficial treatment that stimulates collagen production and skin cell regeneration in the deeper layers of the skin.
- Since no incisions or cuts are involved, recovery is quick and uneventful.
- Results can be seen immediately after the procedure.
Botox and Dermal Fillers also offer instant anti-aging fixes, but their results are temporary, which is why most people avoid injections for anti-aging.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn about all the best Anti Aging Treatments or schedule a procedure, visit the best Anti Aging Treatment Clinic in Dubai, i.e., Laser Skin Care Clinic. For expert advice, spare a minute to fill in the form below and get an online consultation. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.