Aging is an inevitable process that everyone experiences. Its effects on the skin can be very obvious and they generally do not leave a great impression. From age spots to fine lines and wrinkles to sagging skin, they take a bit of charm away from the person. The worst that can happen to a person is premature aging.
Premature aging is very common among men and women these days, courtesy unhealthy eating habits and lifestyles. While you should wear your first wrinkle at least after crossing 35, over 40% of men and women start developing fine lines and wrinkles in the late 20s, showed a recent study.
But luckily there are some really effective anti aging treatments in Dubai available to counter premature aging as well as aging signs that are well on time. As most people prefer to avoid surgery, non surgical anti aging treatments are now improving continuously and many are now at pat with surgical procedures.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Cost of Treatment
- 3 Who is a candidate?
- 4 Laser Devices We Use
- 5 What is the aim of Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai?
- 6 Anti aging Treatment options:
- 7 The Best Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai
- 8 Laser Treatments
- 9 How to prepare for Anti Aging Treatment with Laser?
- 10 Post-op care and the recovery time
- 11 Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a candidate?
Anyone in search of “Fountain of Youth” can benefit from this wide range of Anti Aging treatments in Dubai offered by the Laser Skin Care Clinic. Both men and women are equally good candidates to get an anti-aging treatment. You are also a candidate if:
- You have fine lines and wrinkles on your face
- You have sagging skin
- You have age spots or sun spots
- You have uneven skin tone and texture
- You have deep etched expressions lines (crow’s feet, frown lines, laugh lines, smoker’s lines etc.)
Laser Devices We Use
- Q-switched NDYAG Laser
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX LASER
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2
What is the aim of Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai?
Every Anti Aging treatment aims at beautifying you. It helps you look amazing and robust in your old age by:
- Eliminating facial wrinkles and creases
- Tightening any loose skin
- Enhancing skin tone and texture
Anti aging Treatment options:
- Chemical Peels: There are acidic solutions available in different strengths that resurface the skin to correct numerous aging issues at once. The new skin that forms has better health and a lesser presence of issues. The level of collagen also gets a boost from the treatment.
Peels generally need to be applied a few times to get the intended results. Generally, local or topical anesthesia is used to numb down discomfort. Side effects mostly are mild in nature with little or no downtime.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion Dubai uses a handheld device to spray tiny crystals on the skin to exfoliate it. This gets the recovery process underway immediately and new skin is formed which has lesser obvious signs of aging. Microdermabrasion also boosts the level of collage in the skin to further improve its health.
Within a few treatment sessions, the desired outcome can be achieved. Topical anesthesia is routinely applied prior to the treatment to ensure no pain is felt. There is no downtime after the treatment and the side effects are very mild.
The Best Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai
There are multiple laser treatments that are available for the purpose of getting rid of notable aging signs. Some work to boost the level of collagen and elastin in the skin while others concentrate on breaking down the pigmentation deposits to treat age spots and sun spots. There are others that resurface the skin to ensure that multiple issues are corrected at once. All these treatments bring fantastic results and turn the clock back on the aging process.
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX LASER is used for skin tightening
- Q-switched NDYAG Laser is used for skin rejuvenation and pigmentation treatment
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser is used for treating deep, etched wrinkles and creases on face.
How to prepare for Anti Aging Treatment with Laser?
- Limit your sun exposure for 3 weeks prior to Anti Aging treatment Dubai
- Your doctor may recommend some skin lightening cream. Use it as prescribed
- Do not go out in sun without wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen – SPF 40 and above
- Say no to tanning and sunbathing for at least a month before skin rejuvenation treatment
- Use skincare products only recommended by your physician
- Stop applying products hydroxyl acids and Retinoid 7-10 days before the procedure
- Come to the clinic with a clean face, no makeup or lotion on
- Take good night’s sleep the day before treatment and have a healthy meal 2-3 hours before the procedure
Post-op care and the recovery time
- Expect some burning and itching at the treated area. Cold compresses and ice packs may help relieve these symptoms
- Avoid rubbing and massaging your face for at least a couple of weeks post-treatment
- Do not expose your face to sunlight for a couple of months after every session of anti-aging treatment
- Generously apply sunblock with SPF 40 or above before going out in sun
- Apply some good quality moisturizer 3-4 times a day
- Picking or scratching treated areas is strictly prohibited after treatment
Results & Benefits
Results of Laser Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai take a little while to become evident. You will notice an instant glow and enhanced skin texture, but it takes a few months and a few repeated sessions before full results can be seen. This is because your skin continues to improve as lasers stimulate collagen and elastin production in the treated areas. But you need to maintain a healthy skin care regimen as well as a balanced diet to maintain the results of treatment.
- It is a virtually non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
- It is not a superficial treatment. It stimulates collagen production and skin cell regeneration in the deeper layers of skin.
- Since no incisions or cuts are involved, recovery is quick and uneventful.
- Results can be seen immediately after the procedure.
Botox and Dermal Fillers also offer instant anti-aging fixes but their results are temporary. This is why most people avoid injections for anti-aging.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
To learn about all the Anti Aging Treatment in Dubai or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. We are also offering Anti Aging treatments in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. For expert advice, spare a minute to fill in the form given below and get an absolutely free online consultation.