Cellulite is a common skin condition, especially among females. The most common reason behind this condition is aging, but it is not the only cause. Fortunately, various techniques are available for treating cellulite. At Laser Skin Care, we offer Cellfina Dubai Treatment for cellulite removal. It is the latest cellulite removal technique that serves as a better solution compared to other treatments. Moreover, the procedure is 100% safe and approved by the FDA for cellulite removal.
Table of Contents
Causes of Cellulite
Some common causes of cellulite are as follows:
- Poor diet
- Fad dieting
- Total body fat
- Slow metabolism
- Hormone changes
- Lack of physical activity
- Thickness and color of your skin
What is Cellfina Cellulite Treatment?
Cellulite is defined as persistent subcutaneous fat causing dimpling of the skin. This condition is characterized by a bumpy or dimpling appearance of the skin, and it has no severe implications. According to an estimate, almost 85% of women over the age of 20 have cellulite on their bodies. It commonly appears on women’s buttocks, legs, hips, and thighs. However, some people may also have it in other parts of the body. The cellulite skin condition is caused by the accumulation of unwanted or excess fat in the body. It is a common skin condition mostly found in women all over the world.
Cellfina Cellulite Treatment in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure utilized to diminish the cellulite or dimpled appearance on the body. The procedure is minimally invasive and does not cause any pain or severe discomfort. Moreover, patients do not require general anesthesia, and generally, it is performed under topical anesthesia.
Aim of the Treatment
Cellulite Removal Treatment in Dubai aims to:
- Eliminate wrinkles and creases
- Correct sagginess and lift the skin
- Help regain smooth and clear skin
- Remove stretch marks and cellulite
- Improve collagen and elastin production
- Improve the overall appearance of the body
- Boost confidence and self-esteem
- Improve the quality of life
Who is the ideal candidate?
Although Cellfina Treatment in Dubai is non-surgical, patients still need to fulfill a specific candidacy criterion to get this treatment. Generally, an expert can determine the candidacy of an individual. However, some common factors that make anyone an ideal candidate for this treatment are as follows. Anyone can be the perfect candidate if they:
- Have moderate cellulite on any body part
- Want to remove cellulite
- Have enough skin laxity
- Are in good physical and mental health
- Have tried other methods, like diet and exercise, to remove cellulite
- Are not obese or overweight
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the latest techniques and machines to deliver the best results. We use Eximia for Cellulite Treatment with Cellfina in Dubai.
Different techniques are used for Cellulite Removal Treatment in Dubai. Some commonly used techniques include the following:
- Cellfina® System
- Radio Frequency Treatment
- LPG Treatment
- Topical Creams
We also offer other cellulite removal techniques, but here we will only discuss the Cellfina Cellulite Removal Technique.
Before undergoing Cellfina in Dubai, patients have to take care of some pre-procedure instructions from their doctor. Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Take a good night’s sleep the night before the treatment.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Do not apply any cosmetics or lotion to the treatment site.
- Stop using blood thinners, like aspirin, for at least 10 – 14 days before the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 weeks before the treatment. Use quality sunscreen when going out.
- Inform the doctor about any allergies or if you are on any medication.
The Cellfina® Cellulite Removal Treatment is a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment for removing cellulite. The procedure takes about 30-45 minutes to complete and does not require anesthesia.
During the procedure, the practitioner uses a specialized handheld device with a fine needle. This device targets the fat cells under the skin and treats the fibrous bands responsible for cellulite formation. As a result, these bands are destroyed, and the skin becomes tighter and smoother.
After Cellfina Cellulite Treatment, patients can immediately resume their routine activities. However, they must follow some aftercare instructions to avoid any complications. Some general instructions are as follows:
- Use cold compresses to counter swelling.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun for at least 3 to 4 weeks after the treatment.
- If you need to go out in the sun, wear sunscreen to protect the skin.
- Avoid washing the treatment area for at least 8 to 10 hours.
- Avoid heavy exercises for about 2 to 3 weeks after the procedure.
- Wear compression garments for a limited time or as instructed by the doctor.
- Avoid swimming for at least a week.
- Take pain killers and other prescribed medicines on time.
Before and After Results
Recovery and Results
Limited downtime is linked to the procedure because it is non-surgical as well as minimally invasive. Patients can resume their daily activities within 24 hours. Moreover, they can drive back to their work or home by themselves.
Some practitioners also recommend wearing compression garments for a few weeks after the treatment. Generally, the results become visible after a few weeks of the treatment. However, patients have to maintain their weight and improve their quality of life to maintain results. Usually, the effects last for about 3 years minimum.
Cellfina Cellulite Treatment in Dubai has a number of benefits, including the following:
- The procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- It has virtually no side effects.
- It is painless and has no downtime.
- No incisions or stitches are involved.
- Results are instant and long-lasting.
- Recovery and healing process is quick.
- It significantly removes cellulite and improves body contours.
Cost of Cellulite Removal Treatment
The cost of Cellulite Removal Treatment in Dubai is not fixed because it depends on a number of variable factors. Some of these factors include:
- Practitioner’s expertise as well as qualification
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- Severity of problem
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
If you want to know the exact cost of Cellfina Cellulite Treatment, consult an expert because only they can determine the exact treatment cost.
Schedule a Consultation
Laser Skin Care Clinic has some of the finest dermatologists on board. If you still have any queries about the treatment, an initial consultation is the best option to clear them out. Before undergoing Cellfina Cellulite Treatment in Dubai, schedule an initial consultation session with one of our experts. They will guide you about the treatment and discuss other available options as well. So, schedule an appointment by filling the online form. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.