What is a Cellulite Treatment?
Cellulite is defined as; “persistent subcutaneous fat causing dimpling of the skin, especially on women’s hips and thighs.” Cellulite is a common skin condition mostly found in the women all over the world.
There are no serious implications of cellulite skin problem. Most of the time, it is experienced by women rather than men. This condition is characterized by a bumpy or dimpling appearance of the skin.
It is mostly experienced in on buttocks, legs, and thighs. Some people may also have it in some other parts of the body. The cellulite skin condition is caused by the accumulation of unwanted or excess fat in the body.
Who is a Candidate?
There are some attributes that make a person a perfect candidate for a cellulite treatment. Please see the list below if you want to know the criteria for a perfect candidate for cellulite removal treatment in Dubai; you are a candidate for cellulite removal in Abu Dhabi if;
- You have dimply fat on any part of the body.
- You want to stop the embarrassment due to cellulite.
- You want to get the unwanted fat deposits from the body.
- You are not able to remove fat deposits through diet or exercise
Machine Used for Cellulite Removal
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, We have the best skin care experts waiting to treat you. Here, we use a specialized injector known as Mesogun to do the injection. The machine is advanced and safe to use.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
It is a beneficial treatment that has multiple benefits. There could be many reasons behind cellulite skin condition. The list below exhibits some important aims and objectives;
- It eliminates wrinkles and creases
- It correct sagginess and lift the skin
- It helps you regain smooth, clear skin
- It banishes stretch marks and cellulite
Here are some reasons behind this cellulite skin condition;
- Poor diet
- Fad dieting
- Total body fat
- Slow metabolism
- Hormone changes
- Lack of physical activity
- Thickness and color of your skin
Which Technique is Used?
Different techniques are used to remove the cellulite problem. It is another debate as what treatment will suit you. If you are interested in knowing more about your options to remove cellulite, please have a look on the list below;
- Radio Frequency Treatment
- LPG Treatment
- Topical Creams
Here, we will discuss mesotherapy in Dubai as a right treatment for cellulite problem. This procedure is commonly used to cure many skin problems. Mesotherapy can be used to;
- Remove Cellulite
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Contour of the body
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
You will have to take care of some important instructions by your doctor. These instructions may include the following;
- Try your best to sleep well in the night
- You will have to avoid smoking cigarettes
- Avoid junk food and try to eat healthy food
- You will have to stop drinking alcoholic drinks.
- Drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated
- Do not apply any cosmetics or lotion to the treatment site
- Stop using blood thinners for 10 – 14 days before the procedure
- It is also important to avoid sun exposure 2 to 3 weeks before the treatment
- For the one or two days before the procedure, abstain from caffeinated drinks
How is the Treatment Performed?
One of the best things about the treatment is that it does not take much time.
- In the beginning of the treatment, medications are injected into the mesoderm of the skin.
- Before the treatment starts, a topical numbing cream. For the people with sensitive skin, local anesthesia can also be used.
- A combination of FDA approved products (drugs, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and at times, and homeopathic drugs) are used in this procedure.
- Then ‘Mesogun’ is injected; which is a special injection in this procedure.
- It is a customized procedure that can vary from patient to patient.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The patient needs to take care of some instruction from the doctor even after the successful completion of the treatment.
- Use cold compresses to counter these symptoms
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun for 3 to 4 weeks
- Avoid washing the treatment area for 8 to 10 hours
- Some redness and swelling in the treatment are is common
- Message the treatment area gently to distribute the cocktail
- If you need to go out in the sun, wear sunscreen to protect the skin
Results and Benefits
The Cellulite treatment Abu Dhabi delivers promising results in no time.
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- It has virtually no side effects
- It is painless and has no downtime
- No incision or stitches are involved
- Results are instant and long-lasting
- Recovery or healing process is quick
Cost of Cellulite Removal Treatment
The cost of cellulite treatment in Dubai is not fixed because it depends on the nature of the problem faced by the person. If you are interested in mesotherapy to remove cellulite and want to know the cost of mesotherapy treatment in Dubai, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Schedule a Free Consultation
There are some other options as well if you want better results in a short time. Laser Skin Care Clinic has aboard some of the finest dermatologists in Dubai. Cellulite removal in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi might interest you, that is why we also offer this treatment there. You are always welcome to contact us if you need more information. For a better understanding of the treatment, please feel free to sign up for a free consultation with one of our experts.