Everyone wants to have younger and fresher-looking skin. Due to skin problems, unhealthy diet, poor skincare routine, and aging, the skin loses its vigor and freshness. Dull and lifeless skin has negative effects on people’s confidence level. Their social lives get severely affected if they cannot appear lively and young. TCA Peel Dubai can help people maintain healthy and fresh-looking skin. As a result, their confidence level is boosted, and they start socializing again.
What is a TCA Peel Dubai?
A TCA Peel or Trichloroacetic Acid Solution in Dubai is a non-invasive skin treatment. This peel helps treat several skin problems like acne marks, melasma, fine lines, pigmentation, scars, wrinkles, and skin discoloration. It uses Trichloroacetic Acid that has rejuvenation properties. TCA removes dead cells from the skin and replaces them with newer and fresher layers of skin. As a result, the skin appears younger and brighter.
Achieving a younger-looking skin is not impossible anymore. With the help of TCA Skin Peeling in Dubai, anyone can look young and fresh.
Who is the right candidate?
Before undergoing any skin treatment, it is essential to know about candidacy. Consult an experienced practitioner who will determine your candidacy for this procedure. The TCA Peel Dubai is categorized as a medium-strength peel. So, you need an expert professional to apply this peel.
Anyone who fulfills the following criteria is a perfect candidate for TCA peels:
- Patients must be in good health.
- They should not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The patient’s medical history must not have any keloids or poor wound healing.
- If they have skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, or rosacea, they are not the right candidates.
- They should be able to get time off of work or be able to work indoors only.
- Patients must have realistic expectations of the procedure.
- If they are on any acne medications, they should complete the treatment before getting TCA peels in Dubai.
Areas Treated by TCA Peels
Typically, the TCA Skin Peeling in Dubai is used to treat facial skin problems. However, it can also improve skin freshness and balance the tone of other body parts, too.
Some common body parts treated with the help of TCA peels include:
- upper arms
Before getting a Trichloroacetic Acid Solution in Dubai, the patient must follow some general instructions to prepare for the procedure. These instructions are given below:
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Start using sunscreen and retinoic acid for at least 4 weeks before the procedure to prep the skin.
- No smoking for at least one week before the procedure.
- Any blood-thinning medicines or aspirin are not allowed.
- Switch the skincare regimen as advised by the doctor.
Procedure for TCA Skin Peeling in Dubai
The procedure for Trichloroacetic Acid Solution peels is explained below.
- The practitioner will ask you to lie down.
- He/she will apply the Trichloroacetic Acid Solution to the treatment area.
- For the first few minutes, some people will feel a burning sensation where the solution is applied.
- A wave of stinging pain will follow the burning sensation. It happens when the acid is exfoliating and clearing away the top layer of the skin.
- Most people don’t need anesthesia for the procedure. However, some people may need a sedative. The practitioner will discuss this with the patient before the procedure.
- It is only a 30-minute long procedure. But, to achieve the desired results, multiple sessions may be required.
After the TCA Peel Dubai, the practitioner advises the patients to follow some instructions. These include:
- Using cold compresses to reduce swelling or itching
- Regularly taking prescribed medications.
- Avoiding blood thinners and supplements for a week after the peeling procedure
- No sun exposure
- Strictly avoiding cosmetics or skin irritants.
- No skin rubbing or scratching
Results and Benefits
TCA Skin Peeling in Dubai has several benefits. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- The peeling procedure has proved to be safe and effective.
- It has only temporary side effects.
- TCA peeling procedure does not take long for application.
- This procedure can treat several skin-related problems, including acne scars and melasma.
- The recovery period is not uncomfortable.
Risks or Side Effects
Like other cosmetic procedures, TCA Peel Dubai also has some side effects. However, these risks are only temporary and subside with proper aftercare.
Common side effects of TCA peels are:
- Pus Formation
- Skin Color Change
- Organ Damage
Some of these side effects only happen rarely. So, if you face any severe side effects, consult your doctor immediately.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
To learn more about TCA Skin Peeling in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah, schedule a FREE SESSION with our experts. You can visit us at Laser Skin Care or give us a call. Moreover, you can sign up for a free online consultation with our laser experts by filling in the form below.