The skin should be clean to stay healthy. To free it from dirt, dead skin cells, excess oils, and bacteria, cleansing, and exfoliation are necessary. The Diamond Peel Dubai is a great treatment that gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
- What is Diamond Peel Dubai?
- Results and Benefits
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- Which Technique is Used?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Diamond Peel Dubai
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
What is Diamond Peel Dubai?
When impurities like dirt, excess oil and grime develop on the skin, it is likely to lose its radiant appeal and natural texture. You must give the skin a healing treatment to keep it free from further damage and severe skin conditions. The Diamond Peel Dubai is a good option if you want gentle cleansing and exfoliation. The diamond peel works effectively on the skin by removing the impurities and leaving behind a smoother, more radiant and softer skin.
The procedure can help you get rid of fine lines, dark spots, and blemishes. During the treatment, the pores are deep cleansed to increase collagen production. Therefore, skin health and textures improve. The results of the treatment vary from person to person because each individual has a different skin type, tone, and texture.
Results and Benefits
The treatment has great benefits and results to offer to the person;
- It tightens of the pores.
- It makes the skin brighter.
- It makes the complexion fairer.
- It delivers deep yet gentle exfoliation.
- It is minimally invasive and non-surgical.
- It makes the scar marks and pimple less visible.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for the treatment if the following applies to you;
- You have dull skin.
- You have large pores.
- You have scarred skin.
- You want to have flawless skin.
- You want to boost your confidence.
- You want to get rid of dull and dead skin cells.
- Your skin is prone to outbreaks or uneven skin tone.
- You wish to have a smoother, softer, and brighter skin.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment outcomes.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Diamond Peel Dubai aims at achieving the following goals;
- To tighten the pores.
- To deliver brighter skin.
- To deliver fairer complexion.
- To make the person confident and attractive.
- To make a pimple and scarring mark less visible.
Which Technique is Used?
At the Laser Skin Care Clinic, we always use the latest techniques and materials to perform skin treatments.
How is the Treatment Performed?
The liquid or peel used in this procedure enters the skin and cleanses the skin completely. Moreover, the topmost layer of the skin also gets exfoliated and the new skin layer sets in. The procedure is quite simple to understand. Every day, new skin cells come to life and some old ones die down. This procedure triggers the natural healing and renewal process. In the 30 days following the treatment, the old dead cells are shed off naturally. The extreme dirt, dust, oil and other skin affecting pollutants can build a thick layer of dead skin cells which doesn’t get removed on its own.
Cost of Dermamelan Treatment
The cost of Diamond Peel Dubai Treatment varies from person to person. The Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai offers this treatment at a reasonable cost. Moreover, we are offering great discounts. To know the exact price, please feel free to contact us.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Do you want to know more? We are here to help if you have questions. Did you know you could win a free online consultation just by calling us or filling the online forms? So get in touch with us today and take advantage of this golden opportunity.
Special Discount Offer for You!
For a limited time, we are offering huge discounts to our internet customers. You can get many treatments at half price (50% off). So get in touch with the Laser Skin Care Clinic now by calling or filling the online form.