In different cultures around the world, there are varying standards of beauty. These standards have evolved over thousands of years. One of the common symbols of beauty in most cultures is a lighter skin tone. Almost every individual, men and women alike wish to have a white, glowing and brighter complexion. It can work wonders for your looks
Over the last few years, there has been a tremendous increase in demand for skin whitening in Dubai. Skin whitening treatment in Dubai is an effective procedure for almost all the men and women who want to improve the complexion of their skin.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who is the Right Candidate?
Anybody seeking lighter and even skin tone can benefit from skin whitening in Dubai. Following are the conditions that make you a candidate for Laser Skin Whitening in Dubai.
- You shouldn’t be pregnant.
- You shouldn’t be breastfeeding.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You wish to achieve an even skin tone.
- You want to get rid of the marks on your face.
- You want to lighten your complexion by several skin tones.
Which Machine is Used?
We use ASCELPION Erbium Yag Laser to perform the skin whitening.
Aim of Procedure
Skin Whitening treatment in Dubai aims to:
- Even out skin tone
- Treat sun damaged skin
- Lighten your complexion by several skin tones
- Help you achieve your desired complexion
- Treat pigmentation issues
Here is a list of certain pre-procedural care measures you must follow after Skin whitening treatment in Dubai:
- Use the topical ointments suggested by your dermatologist to help prepare skin for laser treatment.
- Stop using Retin-A one week before treatment, or continue only if allowed by the doctor.
- Quit smoking and avoid alcoholic beverages for at least a week prior to skin whitening treatment.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medication, such as such as ibuprofen, aspirin, beta blockers or Vitamin E supplements, discuss with your physician
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before coming for treatment
There are a number of treatments that are available for skin whitening in Dubai, and some of them are really effective as well. A dermatologist can best guide you on which treatment should work the best for you. Here are a few of the most prominent ones:
Topical skin lightening and bleaching creams are the first options for treating dull, dark and uneven skin tone. They work slowly and steadily and can lighten your skin by several skin tones. However, as soon as you stop using them, your complexion becomes ever darker than before.
Microdermabrasion is used to remove the outermost damaged layer of skin, revealing lighter and brighter skin underneath. It is an effective skin whitening treatment in Dubai for treating dark pigmentation marks.
Chemical peeling involves applying diluted acidic solutions on the skin to peel off the damaged layers of skin with uneven tone and reveal clear and evenly toned skin.
Laser Skin Whitening
Lasers are used to peel off sun damaged skin and to control melanin production by the pigment-producing cells in your skin called melanocytes. It also stimulates collagen production and
It is a simple procedure that hardly takes 45 to 60 minutes for its completion. You can simply get the skin whitening in Dubai done during lunch hour and return back to work immediately afterward, only if you are not bothered by the slight post-procedural redness and erythema.
- The doctor will start by cleansing the face and neck.
- A cooling gel is then applied to the face.
- The Q-switched laser is then used to lighten the skin tone.
- Laser beams are absorbed by the water, hemoglobin, and melanin in the skin.
- This absorption destroys dark spots and lightens the overall skin tone.
- Besides removing dark spots, it also helps shrink enlarged pores and improve overall skin texture.
- Small dark spots can be treated in a few minutes while larger areas like full face and neck may take up to an hour for its completion.
Following are the key post-procedural care instructions you must follow after the Skin whitening treatment in Dubai.
- Expect your skin to be slightly itchy after laser skin whitening treatment in Dubai.
- Use cold compresses to relieve discomfort and symptoms such as redness and swelling.
- Do not expose treated areas to direct sunlight for 2-3 months after every laser session.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scab, or you may end up with permanent scarring.
- Moisturize treated areas 3 times a day.
- Do not massage the treatment site for at least two weeks.
Results of Treatment
Results of skin whitening treatment in Dubai are long-lasting. You will immediately notice a massive change in your skin tone after the sessions of skin whitening in Dubai are completed. Enjoy a happy, healthy, glowing and white skin.
Some of the benefits of Laser Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai includes:
- It is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
- No anesthesia is required before treatment.
- It is a simple and quick procedure that hardly takes 30 minutes, depending upon the size of treatment area.
- It is a virtually pain-free procedure with little or no discomfort.
- It is a customized treatment and can be tailored according to your individual needs.
- It is suitable for all the skin types and skin tones.
- You will notice a significant change in your skin tone immediately after the treatment but desired results may need multiple sessions – generally, 5 to 7 sessions are enough.
Cost of Skin Whitening
Like anywhere else, there is no fixed cost for Laser Skin Whitening in Dubai. It varies greatly from person to person depends upon size of treatment are, extent of damage to the skin, number of sessions required, laser type used, experience of the doctor, and reputation and geographic location of the provider
For more information on Skin whitening treatments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah, or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also fill in the form given below to sign up for a free online consultation with our experts.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..
I went to Australia last summer on a 10-day vocational trip. Unfortunately i did not wear sunscreen during my entire stay and returned back home with my facial skin 3 shades darker than the rest of my body. I opted for laser skin whitening at Laser Skin Care and after just 3 sessions i regained my original skin tone and texture.
I wanted to even out to my skin tone but was not sure which product or procedure will be best for me. I consulted Olimpia and she used combination skin whitening treatments which helped me get a lighter and much smoother skin tone within two months. Can’t be satisfied more. Thanks Olimpia, thank you Laser Skin Care.