Your skin is the first to get affected by aging and gravity. As you age, your skin starts becoming loose, wrinkly and saggy. In order to correct these skin issues, there are a number of nonsurgical and minimally invasive treatments that are being used nowadays. Some of these treatments can be useful for multiple issues at the same time. One of the names that are getting a lot of attention due to its effectiveness is Mesotherapy in Dubai. It is a versatile treatment that is minimally invasive and brings excellent results.
“Check out the Cost”
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who is a Candidate?
Mesotherapy in Dubai can help treat a number of conditions. Here is a list of conditions that we treat with Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai.
- Skin rejuvenation can be done with the help of Mesotherapy in Dubai which is referred to as Mesolift. It can effectively treatment pigmentation issues, fine lines and wrinkles and also take care of scars along with firming up the skin.
- Body contouring can also be achieved through Mesotherapy which is known as Mesosculpting. It works really well on localized fat in the area like chin, inner thighs, under arms, flanks and other similar areas. The fat is removed through excretion.
- Mesotherapy for cellulite effectively removes this dimply fat mostly present on the legs, thighs, and buttocks. 90% of women are affected by it irrespective of their weight and traditional fat loss measures do not work.
It is due to the fantastic results that Mesotherapy in Dubai has become much sought after Cellulite treatment in Abu Dhabi.
The Device Used
The injection is done with a specialized injector known as Mesogun.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Like all other non-surgical skin care procedures, Mesotherapy in Dubai aims at enhancing the appearance of aging skin by eliminating the damage caused by aging and gravity. Goals of the Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai are:
- To help you regain smooth, clear skin
- To eliminate wrinkles and creases
- To correct sagginess and lift the skin
- To banish stretch marks and cellulite.
How to Prepare for Mesotherapy?
Follow these instructions as you prepare for Mesotherapy in Dubai:
- Drink plenty of water and fluids to hydrate your body adequately
- Follow a healthy diet, avoid junk. Also, avoid caffeinated drinks for a day or two before the treatment
- Stop using blood thinners 10-14 days before the procedure
- Quit smoking and limit your intake of alcoholic beverages
- Avoid sun exposure for 2-3 weeks before the procedure
- Have a sound night sleep the day before procedure
- Do not apply any cosmetics or lotion to the treatment site.
How is Mesotherapy Performed?
- It is a simple treatment that works with medications injected into the mesoderm for the purpose of correcting the underlying condition.
- The treatment area is first numbed using some topical numbing cream. For patients who are highly sensitive to such creams, local anesthesia may also be used.
- A conglomerate of FDA approved drugs, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and at times, homeopathic drugs as well are prepared and injected into the patient’s skin.
- The injection is done with a specialized injector known as Mesogun. Small amounts are delivered to multiple points during the treatment.
- It is a highly customized procedure. The medications vary with the condition that is being treated and its extent.
- When used for fat removal or cellulite treatment, Mesotherapy in Dubai improves the flow of blood, betters lymphatic drainage and removes fibrotic hardened connective tissue to get the job done.
- Expect some redness and swelling in the treatment area immediately after the Mesotherapy in Dubai.
- Use cold compresses to counter these symptoms
- Do not wash treatment area for 8-10 hours at least
- Massage the treatment site gently to ensure even distribution of the drug cocktail
- Do not expose treated areas to direct sunlight for 3-4 weeks
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect treated areas from sun damage.
Results and Benefits
- It is a virtually painless, non-invasive treatment
- It does not involve any long-term side effects or complications
- Since no cutting and stitching of skin is involved, there is no chance of scarring
- It is a simple lunch time procedure with no downtime
- Complete healing and recovery is very quick
- It results are instant and long lasting
- The procedure helps boost levels of hyaluronic acid in skin, which allows you to maintain a firm and smooth skin texture
- It also stimulates the production of collagen to improve the tone and texture of skin.
- Is it painful? The treatment is minimally invasive and there is no real pain involved other than the pinpricks. For those who are very sensitive to even the slightest pain, topical anesthetics can be applied before the start of the procedure to numb down these sensations.
- How many sessions? In order to achieve the intended outcome, multiple sessions of the treatment are required. The exact number of sessions can be determined by your doctor after assessing the condition and its extent.
- Cost of treatment: There is no fixed cost. It varies from person to person depending upon treatment size and extent of damage that needs to be fixed.
Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai has taken non-surgical skin rejuvenation to next level. The treatment has brought some fantastic results and most people are quite pleased that they got the treatment. Since the treatment is minimally invasive and has very side effects, it is surely a great option for people with the aforementioned issues.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
For more information on Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai or for scheduling a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Alternatively, you can fill the form given below to sign up for a free online consultation with our experts.
I have recently undergone mesotherapy for aging skin and the results are remarkable. I was not expecting the treatment to bring such a drastic change in the appearance of facial wrinkles that i have been struggling with for the last 5 years. I tried almost every natural remedy to lift my saggy skin and get rid of wrinkles but nothing worked for me. Then i consulted Olimpia and she suggested me mesotherapy treatment. I am happy that I opted for the procedure, as it helped me regain my youthful appearance within a couple of months and that too without any adverse effect. Thank you Olimpia, thank you laser skin care!
I had my first mesotherapy session for love handles on the 20th of December and after just one treatment i noticed significant reduction in the volume of fact accumulated there. I had the second session on 5th of January and i am seeing even better results, I am scheduled to have 2 to 3 more sessions to get rid of the love handles and i am very hopeful that the coming sessions will be more result-oriented. Thank you laser skin care, i was so excited with the results that could not stop myself from writing to you in the midst of the treatment. Will share my experience at the end of the treatment as well. Can’t thank you guys more.
I had cellulite on my thighs since my teens which i always hated but never knew how to get rid of them. A friend of mine had also same issue but he got it treated by Olimpia last year, so he asked me to see her. I visited laser skin care a couple of months ago and after getting just 5 treatments my thighs are as clear as if they never had cellulite. Could not be happier more and would not hesitate to refer Olimpia to my friends and family for all sorts of skin problems.