A number of facial contouring treatments are available for treating a number of facial problems. Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai is a popular contouring procedure for facial skin offered at a reasonable price. Besides improving skin texture and reducing acne and pigmentation, it can also improve hair growth. In Mesotherapy, different serums and cocktails are used that are suitable for most skin types.
Table of Contents
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy Dubai is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. The procedure employs multiple injections of different medications into subcutaneous fat. Generally, these medications include:
- pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications
- plant extracts
- other ingredients
Aim of the Treatment
Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai aims to:
- solve a variety of skin conditions
- improve the facial appearance of the patient
- keep the skin safe as well as free of any harm
- boost patients’ self-confidence and self-image
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anyone can be the right candidate for Mesotherapy in Dubai if they have one or more of the following skin problems:
- Dull Skin
- Hair Thinning
- Stretch Marks
- Loss of Volume
- Loss of Tone and Elasticity
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Some general pre-procedure instructions for Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai are as follows:
- Eat healthy food, especially a high-protein meal, before the treatment.
- Wear sunscreen when going out.
- Avoid wearing any makeup before the treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated before the treatment.
- Do not take caffeinated drinks before the treatment.
The procedure for Mesotherapy for face is safe, quick, and effective. It follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, the practitioner administers anesthesia to numb the treatment site.
- Once the treatment site is numbed, he/she administers a series of microinjections in the mesoderm of the treatment site.
- Then he/she will use a small-sized syringe to inject the cocktail of medication into the skin.
- At last, after administering medications, he/she will apply a cooling cream or gel to reduce discomfort.
Generally, the doctor provides post-procedure guidelines to patients after the treatment. However, some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Avoid strenuous activities for at least two days after the treatment.
- Do not massage or rub the treated site.
- Try to avoid direct and excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Always wear strong sunscreen to avoid sun damage.
- Avoid taking hot baths for at least one or two days after treatment.
- Refrain from using any skincare products for at least one day after the treatment.
Before and After Results
There are plenty of benefits of Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai. Some notable ones are mentioned below:
- This treatment is safe and effective for all skin types.
- It is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- Mesotherapy provides overall skin rejuvenation.
- It improves the skin’s complexion and radiance.
- This treatment increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Mesotherapy for face acne scars is also effective.
- It prevents wrinkles as well as rejuvenates and revives dull, tired-looking skin.
- Mesotherapy treatment improves the tone as well as elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté, and neck areas.
Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai Cost
The cost of Mesotherapy Dubai treatment is not fixed no matter where you live in the world. Generally, the price depends on various variable factors, including:
- nature of the skin problem
- surgeon’s expertise as well as qualification
- clinic’s geographical location as well as reputation
What is the price of the treatment in your case? At the Laser Skin Care Clinic, we offer this treatment at an affordable price. However, if you want to know the exact Mesotherapy Treatment cost in Dubai, please feel free to contact us.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai, look no further than the Laser Skin Care Clinic. We are a leading cosmetic clinic offering Mesotherapy Treatment at a reasonable price. So, schedule an online consultation, and our staff representatives will guide you further. In order to do this, fill the online form or give us a call, and our staff representatives will guide you further.