There are different facial contouring treatments. Mesotherapy Treatment is a famous contouring procedure for the facial skin. The mesotherapy treatment in Dubai is offered at a low price. Continue reading to know more about this procedure.
- 1 What is Mesotherapy?
- 2 Results and Benefits
- 3 Who is a Candidate?
- 4 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 5 Which Technique is Used?
- 6 How to Prepare for the Mesotherapy Treatment?
- 7 Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- 8 Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai Cost
- 9 Schedule a Free Consultation
- 10 Special Discount Offer for You!
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. The procedure employs multiple injections of different medications. These medications include pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat.
Results and Benefits
There are plenty of benefits of the mesotherapy treatment in Dubai. Some notable ones are mentioned below;
- It works fine for all skin types safely.
- It is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- It will deliver an overall skin rejuvenation
- It will improve the skin’s complexion and radiance
- It will increase the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- It will prevent wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- It will improve the tone & elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté, & neck area
Who is a Candidate?
You are a good candidate if you have any of the following skin problems. We can solve the following conditions with it;
- Dull Skin
- Loss of Glow
- Hair Thinning
- Stretch Marks
- Loss of Volume
- Loss of Tone & Elasticity
- Superficial Lines & Wrinkles
What is the Aim of Treatment?
- To solve a variety of skin conditions.
- To keep the skin safe and free of any harm.
- To improve the facial appearance of the patient.
- To enhance the patient’s self-confidence and self-image.
Which Technique is Used?
- The local anesthesia is administered to numb the treatment site.
- A series of microinjections are administered in the mesoderm of the treatment site.
- The cocktail of medication is injected into the skin through a small-sized syringe.
- After administering medications, cooling creams are applied to lower the discomfort.
How to Prepare for the Mesotherapy Treatment?
- Eat healthy food.
- Adopt a healthy
- Wear sunscreen while going out.
- Avoid makeup prior to treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated before the mesotherapy treatment in Dubai.
- Do not take caffeinated drinks and foods prior to treatment.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Avoid strenuous activities for two days.
- Do not massage or rub the treated site.
- Try to avoid excessive exposure to the sunlight.
- Wear a strong sunscreen to avoid the sun damage.
- Don’t take hot baths for one or two days after treatment.
- Don’t use any skin care products for at least one day after the treatment.
Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai Cost
The cost of the treatment is not fixed no matter where you live in the world. As a matter of fact, the cost depends on the various variable factors. For example, the cost depends on the expertise of the surgeon, the nature of the skin problem, the location of the clinic.
What is the price of the treatment in your case? At the Laser Skin Care Clinic, we offer this treatment at a low cost. If you want to know the exact Mesotherapy treatment cost in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, please feel free to contact us.
Schedule a Free Consultation
The Laser Skin Care Clinic offers mesotherapy treatment in dubai at a reasonable cost. Call us or fill the online form now and win exciting discounts and free online consultation. So contact us now and get special discount on this treatment.
Special Discount Offer for You!
If you live in the UAE and are interested in the Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai, look no further than the Laser Skin Care Clinic. We are the leading cosmetic clinic with branches in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Book a free online consultation and get an exciting discount offer.