As humans, we tend to criticize ourselves a lot. We look at every inch of excessive fat on our body and hate the flab stuck to it. Some of us hate our upper arms, others complain of love handles, not to forget that awful double chin and tummy fat is a problem of almost every individual. Previously, a wide variety of surgical fat reduction treatments were used to eliminate excessive and unwanted fat from the body. These treatments broke down fat cells, which were later removed through urine over few weeks. However, nowadays, people look for non-invasive and non-surgical treatments for fat reduction. Aqualyx Injections in Dubai are one of the most popular methods for excessive fat removal.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Before you get super stoked about Aqualyx Dubai Injections, you must ensure they are well-suited for you. Although a dermatologist can guide you better in this regard, some general guidelines are mentioned below. Anyone can be an ideal candidate for these injections if they:
- wish to get rid of excessive fat deposits
- are looking to eliminate flab
- achieve a contoured look
- want a quick solution to overweight problems
- want a long-lasting fix
Candidates must follow some pre-procedure instructions before an Aqualyx Treatment in Dubai. Some general instructions are as follows:
- Fill all your prescriptions in advance.
- Get all the tests done before the treatment.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to stay hydrated.
Aqualyx Treatment is a simple lunch-hour procedure that takes less than an hour to complete. The treatment comprises the following key steps:
- The dermatologist will appropriately cleanse the area from which you want to eliminate fat deposits.
- He/she will then mark the treatment area for added precision.
- Then, he/she will administer local anesthesia to ensure that you do not feel pain during the procedure.
- After numbing the treatment area, he/she will inject an Aqualyx injection into the desired region.
- He/she will use an ultra-fine needle to inject into the fatty tissue, breaking down the fat cells.
- These fat cells leave the body via urine over 4 weeks.
- In the end, he/she will apply a cooling gel to conclude the procedure.
Post-procedural care is an essential aspect of the Aqualyx Treatment. Although Aqualyx Injections in Dubai work internally, you need to follow specific care measures. Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Use cold compresses to get rid of swelling.
- Take all the oral medication prescribed by your dermatologist.
- Apply all the topical medications suggested by your dermatologist regularly.
- Stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications like aspirin and ibuprofen.
Before and After Results
Recovery and Results
The recovery period after Aqualyx Treatment will not last for more than three days. Follow the post-procedural instructions religiously, and you are good to go. Results of Aqualyx Dubai Injections begin to show after the very first week. However, candidates can experience complete results after four weeks.
Schedule a Consultation
If you have any queries regarding the Aqualyx cost or the treatment, fill the form below and meet our dermatologist in a one-on-one consultation.