Slim bodies are in these days. Everybody wants to have a shapely body and for that they opt for different natural and medical treatments. But since natural ways – exercise and dieting – take it a little long to deliver results, people often opt for medical treatments. There are several surgical and non-surgical procedures available to help you burn that extra fat on your tummy, thighs, arms, hips or anywhere else. While liposuction is the most popular surgical fat reduction procedure, people usually prefer non-surgical procedures for they are easier, safer and cheaper. Let’s have a look at some of the most commonly used fat reduction treatments in Dubai.
Who is a Candidate?
Liposuction is a procedure for all. Anybody who wants to get back into shape can benefit from it. You may be an ideal candidate for the procedure if:
- You are 18 years old or above
- You have localized fat deposits on the areas of body that are not responsive to exercise and diet
- You are not obese and your weight is nearly normal and stable (not more than 30%of your ideal weight)
- You have fairly elastic and firm skin with healthy, toned muscles
- You are in good physical and mental health
- You are not a diabetes, hypertension or cardio patient
- You are a non-smoker and don’t drink as well
- You are not pregnant or a feeding mother
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of Fat Reduction Treatment.
What is the aim of procedure?
Aim of Fat Removal without Surgery is simple:
- To help you restore a shapely body
- To help you regain the sharp body contours that you once had
- To take off physiological stress and pressure that comes with extra fat
Which technique is used?
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we follow following techniques for non-surgical fat reduction:
- Fat Reduction Injections
- Laser Fat Removal
- Fat reduction with Radio Frequency
- Cavitation Fat Removal
- Ultrasonic Cavitation Fat Removal
- Fat Removal without Liposuction (Lipolysis and Mesotherapy)
How to prepare for the procedure?
To get the most out of your fat melting treatment, it is important that you prepare yourself well for the procedure. Some simple pre-procedure steps are listed below:
- Stop using any blood thinning medicines 2-3 weeks before fat reduction in Dubai
- Blood thinning medications include aspirin, Ibuprofen and certain other anti-inflammatory drugs
- Quit smoking 2-3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Stop alcohol and caffeine consumption 3-5 days before your appointment
- Increase your water intake and other fluids (fresh juices etc) to hydrate your body
- Have a sound sleep on the night before your procedure
- Come to the clinic in loose-fitted clothes that are easy to wear and remove.
How the procedure is performed?
Procedural steps vary greatly depending upon the non-surgical Fat Reduction technique that you and your surgeon agree upon.
- Fat reduction with injections involves injecting a mixture of medicines, enzymes and minerals into the areas with excess fat. The chemical mixture breaks down the triglycerides (fat) into absorbable glycerol and free fatty acids.
- Laser Fat Removal, also known as laser liposuction, uses heat from laser beams to melt localized fat deposits. The liquefied fat is then either sucked out of the body using tiny cannulas or left for the immune system to excrete it.
- Fat reduction with Radio Frequency uses the radio waves to break down fat deposits. Besides, it also tones up the skin and boosts collagen production in the body. This not only tones up your body but also leaves you with a smooth and supple skin.
- Fat Removal without Liposuction uses injections and ultrasonic waves to melt and remove fat deposits from the areas with localized fat that has just stopped responding to diet and exercise.
Post-op care and the recovery time
Since it is a virtually non-surgical non-invasive procedure, recovery is generally quick and uneventful. Most patients go back to routine life as soon as they get back out of the clinic. Chances of risks and complications are virtually zero, as long as you follow the post-procedure instructions. Your post-procedural care will vary depending upon the fat removal technique used. You surgeon will provide you a list of instruction that you have to follow after the treatment. Here are some general Dos and Don’ts that you must follow after undergoing non-surgical fat removal treatment in Dubai:
- Use cold compresses to alleviate any post-treatment swelling
- Get back to routine life at the earliest. This is necessary to avoid any blood or fat clotting in the treated areas.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as running, jogging and exercise etc. for at least a week or two
- Use of compression garments will help in quick recovery and regaining the desired contours.
- Start using prescription medicines immediately after the procedure.
Results and Benefits:
In case of Fat Reduction without injections that do not involve injections, results can be seen immediately after the treatment. However, fat removal with injections takes some time – up to a month or two – before any reduction in fat deposits becomes notable. Benefits of non-surgical fat removal are:
- The procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive
- Recovery is quick and uneventful
- There is no risk of complications or side effects
- It is performed with local anesthesia, and this makes it a virtually painless procedure
- It is relatively less expensive and affordable as compared to traditional liposuction.
Cost of Fat Reduction:
There is no fixed Cost of Fat Reduction Treatments in Dubai. It varies from person to person depending upon:
- The fat melting technique used
- Size of the treatment area
- Amount of fat that needs to be removed
- Experience and reputation of the surgeon
- Location of the clinic
- Average Cost of Laser Liposuction in Dubai starts from AED 1500.
Daeyang Medical’s VINUSHAPE is used to perform this treatment.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
Fat Reduction with Lasers and Fat Removal with Radio Frequency are excellent choices for people seeking non-surgical fat removal treatment. The treatments allow melting fat in hard to reach areas as well. Wondering how to lose belly fat in Dubai effectively and non-surgically? Laser Skin Care Clinic may be the right place to visit. We offer Fat Reduction Treatments in Dubai at highly affordable cost. For more details about the procedure or to schedule Fat Reduction Treatment in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or Dubai, call us now or pay us a visit. To book a free online consultation with our laser experts, fill in the form given below