Fat Reduction, also known as body contouring, involves Surgical and Non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help you get rid of excessive body fat.
Stubborn fat pockets that are hard to remove through exercises and diet plans are removed in slimming treatment in Dubai.
- Surgical fat reduction involves surgical procedures to remove excess body fat.
- Surgical treatments are ideal for people who want to lose more fat in a single treatment.
- Non-surgical procedures are performed without incisions, and their results are modest and time taking.
- There are different treatment options for non-surgical fat reduction, such as Lipolysis Injections, Radiofrequency Therapy, Cool Sculpting, Laser Treatments, and Lipotropic Injections.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Fat Reduction Treatments?
The ideal candidates for Non-surgical fat reduction treatments include
- People who are willing to lose stubborn fat without pain, surgery, and downtime.
- People who do not want dramatic results from the procedures are close to their ideal body weight.
- People who are willing to wait for the results since most of the non-surgical treatments take about 8-12 weeks.
- People who want to target their fat, not their overall weight.
The ideal candidates for Surgical fat reduction treatments in Dubai include
- People who desire more dramatic results from Fat reduction procedures.
- People with loose and sagging skin.
- People who prefer a one-time procedure to achieve the desired results.
- Your surgeon recommends you undergo Surgical fat reduction treatment.
Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Treatments
Non-surgical Fat reduction includes minimally invasive treatments that break down the fat cells through cooling, heating or injected medicines.
A number of FDA-approved non-surgical treatments are performed at Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai to help you achieve modest fat loss without any downtime.
These non Surgical treatments include:
- Lipolysis Injection chemically reduces the number of fat cells present around different body parts.
- An expert practitioner injects a chemical called deoxycholic acid (DCA) into the targeted area to reduce the amount of fat.
- Usually, these fat-burning injections perform well for face fat reduction.
- The radiofrequency treatment uses ultrasound and radio frequencies to remove stubborn fat.
- The combination of these two time-tested technologies has proven to eliminate excess body fat in less time.
- Radiofrequency according to a study can effectively be performed for hips, thighs, buttocks, under the chin, and belly fat reduction.
Cryolipolysis (Cool Sculpting®)
- Cryolipolysis, also known as Cool Sculpting, is an FDA-approved fat removal procedure that uses the fat freezing method to help you get rid of stubborn fat.
- During the treatment, the targeted area is held between two paddles for about 35 to 75 minutes, which cools it down to approximately -10 Celsius, resulting in 20%-25% fat cell reduction.
- This cooling process destroys the fat cells without harming your skin.
- The damaged fat cells naturally leave your body to give you the desired results.
- SculpSure® is an FDA-approved non-invasive laser treatment to eliminate excess body fat.
- Laser energy targets the fat cells and destroys them. This helps you get rid of stubborn fat.
- The treatment is fast without downtime; this helps you return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Lipotropic Injections contain ingredients that are helpful for fat loss.
- These injections complement the weight loss process, therefore, patients must follow a weight loss plan along with these injections.
- Some ingredients of lipotropic injections include Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B complex, and Phentermine.
- These injections are administered into areas rich in fat pockets, such as arms, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen.
Red Light Therapy (UltraSlim)
- Red light therapy, also known as low-level laser therapy, is a cosmetic procedure that can aid the fat reduction process.
- It is a non-invasive body contouring procedure that uses light to target stubborn body fat.
- The procedure is performed with the help of a machine called UltraSlim.
- The device emits lights of different wavelengths that penetrate 1-2 inches below the skin to remove excess fat.
- The procedure is ideal for removing waist fat.
- Eximia is another non-surgical fat removal treatment option that combines the use of two different technologies for fat reduction.
- Eximia treatment combines low-frequency Laser energy, Radiofrequency energy, Suctioning therapy, Vibrational therapy, and resurfacing into one single treatment.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- There is no downtime in non-surgical treatments.
- There is no need for anesthesia, scars, or incisions.
- The results of these treatments last longer.
Cons of Non-surgical Fat Reduction
- More than one treatment session is required.
- The exact amount of fat extraction can not be determined.
- It takes longer for the results to appear.
Surgical Fat Reduction Treatment
These treatments work by removing body fat with the help of a surgical procedure. The results of surgical treatment are instant. However, there is some downtime associated with it.
Surgical procedure for fat reduction includes
Liposuction is a body contouring technique that uses a suction technique for instant fat loss. The procedure is performed by an expert practitioner who injects a medicated solution to dislodge the fat cells. These dislodged fat cells are then removed with the help of a suction machine.
There are different techniques for liposuction surgery. Laser liposuction, Vaser liposuction, Power-assisted liposuction, and ultrasound-assisted liposuction are the most popular techniques used for Fat removal.
The procedure is also called fat removal surgery, and It is ideal for people looking for instant fat removal solutions.
Liposuction cost depends on the size of the treatment area and the practitioner’s expertise.
Benefits of Surgical Fat Reduction
The benefits of surgical fat reduction include
- Reduced inflammatory cells.
- Reduced Blood Fat levels.
- A healthier lifestyle due to body contouring.
- Improved Self Esteem.
- Your mobility improves after fat loss.
- Liposuction works effectively for fat removal from the face.
- Fat loss prevents serious health problems.
- Arm liposuction works as an alternative to an arm lift.
Cons of Surgical Fat Reduction
- Contour irregularities due to fat Loss.
- Temporary fluid accumulation.
- Numbness in the treated area.
- There are chances of infection in the treated area.
- Fat Embolism.
Before and After Results of Surgical Fat Reduction
How to choose between Surgical and non-surgical Fat Reduction treatment?
You may opt for liposuction if your body has larger fat deposits; the procedure can significantly improve your body figure in one single treatment. The cost of liposuction might be higher compared to non-surgical treatment options.
People who are not into invasive surgeries should avoid liposuction as it involves scaring.
Non-surgical treatment might be better if you are already closer to your desired body shape. These treatments can be performed in a short time, and you can continue your routine activities after the treatment. However, more than one treatment session might be required for effective body contouring.
Fat Reduction Treatments FAQs:
What is the difference between Injection Lipolysis and Lipotropic Injections?
Injection lipolysis chemically reduces excessive fat, these chemicals include deoxycholic acid (DCA), which is injected into the body for fat loss. On the other hand, lipotropic injections contain vitamins that aid the process of fat loss. A diet plan should be followed along with lipotropic injections to achieve the desired results.
Schedule a Consultation
Both, Surgical and Non-surgical treatments are effective for getting rid of stubborn fat. Your perfect treatment plan depends on your physical condition and desired results. After your inspection, a physician can determine which treatment plan suits you the most.
Laser Skin Care Clinic may be your stop for Fat reduction treatment in Dubai.
In order to learn more about the procedure or schedule a treatment, call us now or visit us. Moreover, to book an online consultation with our laser experts, fill out the form below.