Hair bleaching and hair coloring are standard practices all around the world. For different people, hair bleaching is different, and they use various methods for bleaching their hair. Since traditional hair bleaching methods have multiple disadvantages, people are always searching for advanced hair bleaching techniques. Laser Hair Bleaching Dubai is an advanced method for bleaching hair. Although Laser Hair Removal treatment can indeed be performed on any body part, it cannot remove all hair types. Usually, fine, thin, and downy hair are relatively tricky and almost impossible to remove using a laser treatment. Fortunately, a Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment can help treat fine hair effectively.
What is Laser Hair Bleaching?
Hair bleaching has been a popular method to color hair for ages. The rule of thumb is; if you cannot remove the hair, you can make them invisible with a bleaching method. Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai can be performed on any body part, including the bikini area, as well as any hair color. As the name suggests, the Laser Hair Bleaching treatment bleaches hairs to change their color. It is a safe and simple treatment that can be completed in a short time. Moreover, it gives immediate results and does not have any downtime.
Aim of the Treatment
The primary goal of Laser Treatment for Hair Bleaching is to make the fine hair invisible or less prominent. This treatment aims to:
- make the fine hair invisible
- keep the treatment areas safe
- hide the fine hair at a low cost
- deliver long-lasting hair-coloring effects
- keep the hair growth at a minimum level
Who is the ideal candidate?
Most people with fine hair are good candidates for a Laser Hair Bleaching procedure in Dubai. The candidacy of a person depends on the existence of fine hairs on any body part. However, only an expert dermatologist can finalize a particular patient’s candidacy.
The general points that make anyone the ideal candidate for Laser Hair Bleaching include the patients who:
- have dark-colored hair
- have fine, thin, or downy hair
- did not get their hair entirely removed by laser hair removal
- want to make their fine or thin hair invisible
- have realistic expectations from the procedure
Machine We Use
We always use the latest commercially available laser machines for all treatments. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use KMed Asclepion-Spectra Laser to perform Laser Hair Bleaching treatment in Dubai. This laser device for hair bleaching treatment is entirely safe and delivers promising results.
Patients must follow some pre-procedure guidelines that their doctor provides to prepare for the treatment. Following the doctor’s instructions is of utmost importance to get the desired results. However, the guidelines differ in each case, depending on the patient’s requirements.
Generally, pre-procedure instructions for Laser Hair Bleaching include the following:
- Apply appropriate sunscreen when going out.
- Shave the hair in order to prepare for the treatment.
- Avoid exfoliating the skin before the treatment.
- Clean makeup as well as any topical products from the treatment area.
When it comes to Laser Hair Bleaching, we use the latest laser technology. Moreover, the procedure is straightforward and delivers effective results in a short time. During the treatment, the fine hairs that need to be removed are exposed to the laser device. This device emits laser light that targets fine hairs. As a result, the hair changes color and becomes invisible. The laser turns black, downy, and wispy hair into golden-colored hair.
The Laser Hair Bleaching treatment is not complicated, and it takes a short time to perform. Nevertheless, the patient has to follow some instructions from the doctor. If the patient follows the doctor’s guidelines before and after the treatment properly, he/she will get the best possible results.
Generally, the doctors communicate the following instructions:
- Avoid extended UV exposure for at least a week after the procedure.
- Do not poke and puncture any blisters that may occur.
- Apply a topical antibiotic in case the skin breaks.
- Only use the prescribed medication in order to relieve discomfort.
- Use cold compresses, cool towels, ice packs, as well as aloe vera for treating itching and irritation.
- Apply sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Avoid exfoliating the skin immediately after the treatment.
- If needed, only use the shaving method to remove the hair.
Before and After Results
Hair bleaching through laser is an effective solution for thin and fine hair. It also holds great importance for those with fine hair that cannot be removed using Laser Hair Removal.
Some key benefits of Laser Hair Bleaching treatment in Dubai are as follows:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It is a lunchtime procedure that can be completed quickly.
- The treatment does not involve any downtime.
- There are no severe or long-lasting side effects.
- It does not stimulate hair growth.
- The treatment makes the fine hair less prominent.
Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai
Although Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment cost is not high, it is not fixed due to multiple reasons. Similar to other laser treatments, the cost of this treatment also depends on different variable factors, such as:
- clinic/facility’s reputation
- doctor’s expertise and qualification
- size of the treatment area
- number of sessions needed
- technique used
- laser machine used
- the geographical location of the clinic/facility
Laser Hair Bleaching FAQs
Is laser hair bleaching permanent?
The results of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai are not permanent. Generally, the results last for about 6-8 months. After that, the bleached hair will regrow, and patients will require a follow-up session. Due to this, laser hair bleaching is also known as non-permanent laser hair removal.
Does bleaching affect laser hair removal?
Yes, bleaching affects laser hair removal. When we bleach hair, it removes the pigment found inside the hair. This pigment is essential for absorbing laser energy during laser hair removal. So, when this pigment is absent, the laser beams cannot destroy the follicle entirely, and as a result, the procedure becomes unsuccessful.
Does bleaching facial hair stimulate growth?
There is no scientific evidence regarding facial hair stimulation due to bleaching. Naturally, the hair growth occurs at the root level, found under the skin. However, bleach only works on the skin's surface; therefore, it can't stimulate hair growth.
Can you bleach after laser?
Usually, surgeons recommend avoiding harsh chemicals, such as bleaching creams and lotions after a laser treatment. However, it is only until the skin completely heals. Normally, patients have to avoid using bleach creams for about a week or so.
Which laser device is best for hair bleaching?
There are several devices and machines used for Laser Hair Bleaching treatment in Dubai. However, most top-rated clinics and expert surgeons prefer using the Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser. It can target the finest of hairs and remove them effectively.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want your fine hair to disappear, we can solve your problem with Laser Hair Bleaching Dubai. The laser treatment for hair bleaching with Laser Skin Care Clinic is characterized by safety, low cost, and ultimate results. Moreover, expect optimum results with zero side effects, minimal discomfort, and no downtime if you book this treatment with us. So, visit us at our clinic or fill the online form to schedule an online consultation session.