The hair bleaching or hair coloring is a common practice in all areas of the world. For the different people, the bleaching of the hair is different. Traditional hair bleaching methods come with many disadvantages. The Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai is an advanced method for hair coloring. In this blog post, the benefits and side effects of the laser treatment for hair bleaching will be discussed.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Cost of Treatment
- 3 What is Laser Hair Bleaching?
- 4 Results and Benefits
- 5 The Laser Machine We Use
- 6 Facts about Hair Bleaching
- 7 Drawbacks of Traditional Bleaching
- 8 Who is a Good Candidate?
- 9 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 10 Which Technique is Used?
- 11 How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- 12 Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- 13 Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching
- 14 Where to Start Bleaching the Hair?
- 15 Schedule a Free Consultation
It is true that the laser hair removal treatment could be performed on any part of the body. The problem is, some particular kinds of the hair are not easy to remove using a typical laser treatment for hair removal. Actually, these are the fine, thin, and downy hair that is often not possible to remove using the laser treatment. There is good news for the people with such hair. That is; the Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment can remove fine hairs.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Laser Hair Bleaching?
You may already know the bleaching of the hair – methods to color the hair. The rule of thumb is; if you are not able to remove hairs, you can make them invisible with the help of a bleaching method. As its name suggests, the Laser Hair Bleaching is a treatment that is used to color the hair. The treatment is very simple, and it could be finished in a short time. It is safe, and no downtime is involved. The Laser Treatment for Hair Bleaching could be performed on any part of the body. The treatment works well for the people with dark-colored hair.
Results and Benefits
If you are interested in the Laser Hair Bleaching Dubai & Abu Dhabi and need some more information; then here are the key benefits of the laser hair bleaching in Abu Dhabi. The treatment is of great importance for those who have fine hairs that are not possible to remove using a Laser Hair Removal Dubai.
- It involves no downtime
- It is a lunchtime procedure
- It is a Non-Surgical Treatment
- It is a Non-Invasive Treatment
- It is free from major side effects
- It does not stimulate the hair growth
- It makes the fine hairs less prominent
The Laser Machine We Use
We always use the latest machines that are commercially available. We use the latest laser device to perform Hair Bleaching Treatment. The machine we use for the Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment is completely safe and delivers promising results. We often use Q Switch Nd Yag Laser perform this treatment.
Facts about Hair Bleaching
- Hair bleaching is a common practice all over the world.
- Traditional and advanced hair bleaching methods are used.
- Some of the hair bleaching methods have certain drawbacks.
- A particular hair bleaching method may not work for everyone.
- The Laser Hair Bleaching is the most advanced method to bleach the hair.
Drawbacks of Traditional Bleaching
The people around the world have been using the traditional hair bleaching methods. Then came the Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai. An increasing number of people are shifting to this new laser technology to avoid the drawbacks linked to traditional bleaching methods for the hair.
- Some colors are harmful to the hair’s health.
- Chemical-based bleaches are harmful to the hair.
- Some herbal bleaches are also harmful to the hair.
- Traditional bleaching methods may give very thick hairs.
- Over-the-Counter products may trigger the hair growth.
- The use of some substandard products may make the hair thick.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Most of the people having the fine hairs can be good candidates for Laser Hair Bleaching Dubai & Abu Dhabi. The candidacy of a person depends on the existence of fine hairs on any part of the body. Only a dermatologists can have the final work on the candidacy of a particular person. The main points that make a person a perfect candidate for the Laser Hair Bleaching are mentioned below;
- You have dark-colored hair.
- You have fine, thin, or downy hair.
- You have the hair left by laser hair removal.
- You want to make your fine or thin hairs invisible.
- You have the realistic expectation form the procedure.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The aim of the treatment is simple. The treatment aims at making the fine hairs less prominent or invisible. Mentioned below are the notable aims of the Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment;
- To make the fine hairs invisible
- To keep the treatment areas safe
- To hide the fine hairs at a low cost
- To deliver long-lasting hair coloring effects
- To keep the hair growth at a minimum level
Which Technique is Used?
We are talking about the Laser Treatment for Hair Bleaching. So the latest laser technology is used in this simple procedure. The treatment is very simple and delivers effective results in a short time. The process of the treatment is very simple. The fine hairs that need to be removed are exposed to the laser device. The laser device emits the laser light that targets the fine and other hairs. Thus, the hair changes the color and becomes invisible. The Q-Switch Nd. Yag. The laser turns black downy and wispy hair into golden color.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
There are some guidelines that the treatment candidate has to follow before the treatment. It is of utmost importance to follow these instructions from the doctor to get the desired results. The guidelines differ in different cases, but the guidelines often include the following. Generally, the doctors communicate the following instructions;
- Avoid the excessive sun exposure.
- Use the relevant sunscreen while going out.
- Shave the hair to prepare for the treatment.
- Do not exfoliate the skin before the treatment.
- Do not go for tanning and avoid the tanning beds.
- Do not put on makeup, topical products before the treatment.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The treatment is free of any side effects. The best thing about it is that it takes a short time to perform the Laser Hair Bleaching. In general, there is no recovery time because the side effects are of minor nature. The redness and burning sensation in the treatment area will subside soon after the treatment is over. The patient just has to avoid the sun exposure, exfoliation, and the hair removal, to get the best possible results.
The treatment is not complex, and it takes a short time to perform it. Nevertheless, the patient has to follow some instructions from the doctor. If the patient follows the guidelines from the doctor before and after the treatment properly, he or she will get the best possible results. Generally, the doctors communicate the following instructions;
- Avoid tanning and tanning beds.
- Avoid the excessive sun exposure.
- Use the relevant sunscreen while going out.
- Do not exfoliate the skin after the treatment.
- If needed, only use shaving method to remove the hair.
Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching
First and foremost; the cost of Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment is not high. Secondly, the cost of the Laser Treatment for Hair Bleaching is not fixed due to certain reasons. Basically, the cost of the treatment depends on some variable factors. The cost of a typical Hair Bleaching Treatment depends on;
- The fee for the treatment facility.
- The expertise of the professional.
- The total areas of the body need to be covered.
- The number of sessions needed to get the desired results.
Where to Start Bleaching the Hair?
Let us guess! You have had the laser hair removal treatment, but there are some fine hairs still remaining. If these fine hairs are not going through the laser treatment for hair removal, then you need a Laser Hair Bleaching Treatment. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we offer this treatment at a reasonable price. So fill the short form on the right side and become eligible for;
- At Least 25% Discount
- Free Online Consultation
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you want your fine hairs to disappear, we can solve your problem. Perk up your life by booking the Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai. You can get at least 25% discount if you book the laser hair bleaching in Abu Dhabi today. The laser treatment for hair bleaching with Laser Skin Care Clinic is characterized by the safety, low cost, and ultimate results. You can expect the following if you book this treatment with us;
- Low Cost
- No Downtime
- No Side Effects
- No Pain Involved
- Guaranteed Results
- Non-Invasive and Non-Surgical