Originating from Iran, Elham Shairat has rapidly gained recognition as one of the most in-demand beauticians throughout the Gulf countries. Her outstanding hand-eye coordination and extensive experience in various beauty practices have played a significant role in establishing her professional reputation.
Possessing more than 17 years of experience as a beauty therapist, Elham Shairat has lent her expertise to numerous prestigious aesthetic clinics in Iran and Dubai. She is also proficient in both Persian and English, which further enhances her professional capabilities.
Elham Shairat obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Fani Herfeyi in Tehran. To stay updated with contemporary demands, she earned a Biotouch certification in Permanent Makeup (PMU) in 2014. Later, she received a certification in Esthetic Skin Care from the Tehran Institute of Technology in 2018. Most recently, in 2022, she completed a Master’s Course at the renowned Leaders SMP Academy.
Elham Shairat boasts an impressive 17-year career as a beauty expert, Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) specialist, PMU artist, skincare, and laser therapist. Here’s a snapshot of her work experience:
- Owner and Permanent Makeup (PMU) Artist at Elham Beauty Salon (Iran – Kish, 2004 – 2011)
- PMU Artist and Beauty Therapist as a freelancer in the UAE and Iran (2012-2016)
- SMP Specialist and PMU Artist at Vivandi Trichology Center (UAE – Dubai, 2016 – 2020)
- Skincare and Laser Therapist at Yase Sefid (Tehran – Iran, 2017- 2019)
- SMP Specialist and PMU Artist at Cocoona Aesthetic Clinic (UAE, 2019 – present)
- SMP Specialist and PMU Artist at Roya Medical Center (UAE, 2020 – present)
Elham Shairat is highly skilled in a wide range of aesthetic procedures, showcasing her comprehensive command of the beauty industry.
- Skin and Hair care
- Scalp Micro Pigmentation
- Makeup Artistry
- Hair-/ Eyelash- / Nail Extension
- Ultrasound HIFU
- Radio Frequency Anti Aging
- Body contouring VelaShape
- Lymphdrainage (Face and Body)
- Laser Tattoo Removal