Healthy and youthful skin is a popular goal of both women and men. In order to keep their skin young and fight aging signs, they try different skincare products and therapies. However, sometimes aging signs cannot be treated with regular skincare products and require a more permanent and professional solution. This solution comes in the shape of chemical peels. People have been using different chemical peels for skin rejuvenation for a long time. Mandelic Peel in Dubai is a gentle skin peel that addresses multiple skin problems like hyperpigmentation, acne, blemishes, etc. Moreover, it works as an excellent anti-aging treatment by reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
What is Mandelic Acid?
Mandelic Acid Dubai belongs to the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) group. It is commonly derived from bitter almonds and acts as an excellent skin exfoliator. Mandelic Acid is a gentle but powerful skin exfoliator that breaks the skin’s bond with dead cells on its surface. Due to this, a number of over-the-counter skincare products and several skin peels use it as an active ingredient.
Unlike other peels, especially Hyaluronic Acid Peels, Mandelic Acid Peels are not harsh but produce long-lasting results. A Mandelic Acid Peel removes the dull and damaged outer skin layer and helps rejuvenate the skin. Due to its gentler nature, this peel is ideal for people with sensitive skin. Moreover, it also works well on darker skin tones.
Aim of the Treatment
A Mandelic Acid Peel in Dubai aims to:
- Fight aging signs
- Remove dull and damaged skin layers
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve skin texture
- Treat acne
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Improve skin health and provide a youthful glow
Who is the ideal candidate?
An ideal candidate for a Professional Mandelic Acid Peel is someone having:
- Acne or acne-prone skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dark skin tone
- Wrinkles and fine line
- Dull and damaged skin
Before a Mandelic Peel, candidates should follow the instructions given by their dermatologist. Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Quit using retinol or Retin-A for at least 3-5 days before the treatment.
- Refrain from getting any acidic treatment for at least 14 days before the treatment.
- Avoid unnecessary direct sun exposure, and always wear sunscreen when going out.
- Do not go for tanning, sunbaths, or sauna for a few days before the treatment.
The step-by-step procedure for Mandelic Peel in Dubai is as follows:
- First of all, the dermatologist cleanses the treatment area.
- After cleansing, he/she will apply the Mandelic Acid solution to the treatment area using a fan brush or a gauge pad.
- He/she will leave the peel on the skin for a few minutes, depending on the candidate’s skin type.
- Candidates may feel a tingling sensation during this time, but it is normal and not a cause for concern.
- After the duration ends, he/she will use a neutralizer to remove the peel.
- Lastly, he/she will use hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and alleviate redness.
After a Mandelic Acid Peel in Dubai, candidates must follow aftercare instructions given by the dermatologist. Some general instructions are as follows:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a few days after the treatment, and always wear sunscreen when going out.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, and sunbaths.
- Do not exfoliate or scrub the skin until it is completely healed.
- Refrain from strenuous activities that cause sweating.
- Avoid shaving or waxing the treatment area until it is completely healed.
- Use the prescribed moisturizer in the case of dryness and flaking.
Recovery and Results
The recovery is quick and uneventful after getting a Professional Mandelic Acid Peel. In order to get the desired results, more than one session is required. Generally, the results start appearing after the first session. However, these are not highly noticeable. Immediately noticeable results appear after the final treatment. After all the sessions are complete, candidates can experience a visible glow and vibrance in their skin.
There are numerous Mandelic Acid Peel benefits. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Dark spots reduction
- Skin texture enhancement
- Skin pores unclogging
- Wrinkles and fine lines reduction
- Aging signs reduction
- Skin lightening
- No side effects
- Gentle on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
Mandelic Acid Peel Cost
The cost of Mandelic Peel in Dubai is not fixed because a number of variable factors influence it. Some of these factors include:
- Type of skin
- Skin condition
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise and qualification
- Clinic’s location
Generally, a dermatologist determines the exact price of the treatment. So, if you want to learn the exact price in your case, consult an expert.
Schedule a Consultation
For the best Mandelic Acid Peel in Dubai, visit Laser Skin Care Clinic. Our team of expert dermatologists will examine your skin and guide you about the procedure. So, fill the online consultation form to schedule an appointment. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.