Liposuction or lipo is a cosmetic procedure that uses a suction technique to remove fat from different body parts. The procedure is also known as Lipoplasty, and it is performed for contouring the areas where stubborn fat sits, such as the thighs, tummy, and underside of the arms. However, many individuals shy away from it due to its surgical nature. Fortunately, an alternate way to acquire a perfect figure, minus the invasiveness of traditional liposuction, is available. VASER Liposuction Dubai
Vaser stands for “Vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance”. Vaser liposuction is a fat removal technique that uses ultrasound waves to break down fat cells. These fat cells are liquified and extracted from the body through needles.
Vaser liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that involves a small probe to remove the broken fat cells from your body.
- How does Vaser Liposuction work?
- How to Decide between Vaser liposuction and traditional liposuction?
- Treatable Areas by VASER 4D Liposuction
- Who is the ideal candidate?
- Pre-Treatment Instructions
- Post-Treatment Guidelines
- Results and Recovery of Vaser Liposuction
- Side effects of Vaser liposuction
- VASER Liposuction Cost in Dubai?
- Vaser Liposuction FAQs
- Our Experts
- Schedule a Consultation
How does Vaser Liposuction work?
Vaser liposuction works by breaking down the fat deposits through ultrasonic waves. The ultrasonic waves generate the required heat to break down the fat cells. The liquified fat is taken out of the body with the help of a cannula.
Vaser liposuction allows the practitioner to precisely target the fat deposits. The ultrasonic waves disturb the connection between fatty tissue and muscle without hurting the healthy tissue.
The treatment also improves the metabolism of your body to aid the digestion process in the future.
How to Decide between Vaser liposuction and traditional liposuction?
Vaser liposuction uses a small probe to pass on the ultrasonic waves to liquefy the fat cells. Whereas traditional liposuction uses an incision to pass the suction probe, this probe is moved back and forth to liquefy the fat cells.
Vaser liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that requires less downtime compared to traditional liposuction. Vaser liposuction offers the following benefits compared to traditional liposuction
- Less swelling and bruising
- Fewer post-surgical complications.
- The patient is less likely to suffer from heavy blood loss.
- Shorter recovery time.
Vaser liposuction allows you to be very selective of the fat you are targeting. The ultrasonic energy is less likely to target nearby structures like blood vessels and healthy tissues.
When choosing the best type of liposuction, you should be aware of the desired results. Traditional liposuction is ideal for targeting large fat pockets, whereas, Vaser liposuction works best for smaller fat pockets.
You should also consider the recovery time of both procedures. Vaser liposuction requires less downtime compared to traditional liposuction. The best deal is to discuss your desired results with a plastic surgeon who will be able to guide you better on which of the two treatments work best for you.
Treatable Areas by VASER 4D Liposuction
VASER 4D Liposuction in Dubai can treat various body parts, even delicate ones, and help you eliminate fats. It is commonly performed on the following body parts
- Arm Vaser liposuction removes fat and tightens the skin.
- Vaser liposuction abdomen removes fat pockets from the abdomen.
- Neck and Jawline.
- Love handles.
- Male breasts.
- Inner knees.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Each individual is evaluated for candidacy and their degree of expectations before VASER Liposuction in Dubai. Below is the general eligibility criterion for undergoing the procedure.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have tried strict diets and exercise routines, but they don’t work for you
- Are emotionally stable and don’t suffer from any eating disorders or other psychological issues
- Don’t suffer from any chronic illnesses. Each patient is supposed to get a complete medical checkup before the treatment
- Are at least 18 years old
For the best VASER lipo Dubai, patients must follow the pre-treatment instructions given by their doctor. Below is a list of general pre-treatment care instructions to follow before the treatment:
- Avoid blood-thinning agents for at least a month before the treatment.
- Ensure to get all the prescriptions well in advance.
- Take a bath on the day of the treatment.
- Discuss your medical condition with the practitioner before the treatment.
VASER 4D Liposuction in Dubai is a one-of-a-kind procedure to safely and effectively achieve the body of your dreams. The step-by-step procedure is mentioned below:
A laser specialist will numb the patient’s skin using local anesthesia to make the procedure entirely painless.
He/she will begin by pumping a saline tumescent solution into the subcutaneous layer. It allows the fatty layer to expand a bit which helps with the fat extraction procedure.
After that, he/she will use a probe to emit gentle ultrasound waves that gently dislodge and break down the fat tissues.
Lastly, he/she will use an injection to suction away the emulsified fat.
Once the procedure is complete, he/she will massage the laser treatment site to minimize the pain and discomfort.
Post-treatment care is an essential aspect of VASER 4D Liposuction. Patients can make the recovery period discomfort-free by following their doctor’s instructions. Here are a few things to keep in mind after the treatment:
- Use cold compresses to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Regularly apply the topical medications suggested by the dermatologist.
- Avoid strenuous activities for about a week. It will be ideal for quick healing.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications for about a week.
- Wear a compression garment for about 2 weeks.
Results and Recovery of Vaser Liposuction
Many people have experienced immediate results after the treatment, however, these results might be masked with swelling. The initial results can be seen after 2-3 months when the swelling subsides. The final results appear when the skin tightens on the treated area 6 months after the treatment.
The treated area gets rid of fat permanently, however, other body areas can still gather fat pockets. To maintain the results of Vaser liposuction, make sure to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Before and After Results
VASER Liposuction in Dubai is a safe procedure. It improves body contours without damaging the surrounding connective tissues and blood vessels.
Below is a list of some spectacular benefits of VASER Liposuction
- The procedure has a relatively negligible downtime compared to traditional liposuction techniques.
- It provides dramatic results in a single session.
- The recovery period is uneventful, and it gives an ideal body in one session.
- It is a painless procedure.
- The results are permanent if you follow a healthy lifestyle afterward.
Side effects of Vaser liposuction
Vaser Liposuction is a low-risk procedure. Some of the notable risks of the treatment include
Bruising and bleeding in the days after the treatment
- Pain and aching.
- Hyperpigmentation, asymmetry, and skin irregularities.
- Loose skin.
You need to get immediate help if you experience the following conditions
- Green or Yellow discharge.
- Nausea, vomiting, or dizziness.
- Shortness of breath.
VASER Liposuction Cost in Dubai?
The VASER Liposuction cost depends on a couple of factors, including
- the skill and experience of the doctor.
- size of the treatment area.
- location of fat to be removed.
- clinic’s geographical location.
The average VASER Liposuction cost in Dubai starts from 25000 AED depending on the desired outcome and the factors mentioned above.
Vaser Liposuction FAQs
Is VASER liposuction permanent?
Generally, the results of VASER liposuction are permanent. The fat cells from the treated area are permanently removed, and they cannot rebuild themselves. If the patient gains more weight over time, it will not accumulate in the treated area. Instead, it will be stored in other body parts.
Does VASER Lipo tighten skin?
Skin tightening is not the primary goal of VASER liposuction in Dubai. However, VASER liposuction tightens the skin to some extent while treating fat cells. So, patients can expect somewhat tightened skin, but they cannot use this treatment to treat sagging skin.
Is VASER Lipo better than regular lipo?
Undoubtedly, there are several benefits of VASER liposuction that give it an edge over traditional lipo. Its minimally invasive nature is what makes it the preferred choice. Moreover, the procedure is quick, and the recovery period is typically uneventful. VASER lipo also removes stubborn fat deposits with more precision and care.
Is VASER liposuction painful?
While VASER liposuction is not a surgical procedure, it involves minimal pain during the procedure. However, the pain is not severe and can be easily treated with the medication prescribed by the doctor.
Schedule a Consultation
Book an online consultation with one of the leading Dermatologists in Dubai at Laser Skin Care Clinic. In order to schedule a session, fill out the online form below or give us a call. Moreover, you can visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.