Liposuction is an ideal way to enhance body contours. However, many individuals shy away from it due to its surgical nature. Fortunately, an alternate way to acquire a perfect figure, minus the invasiveness of traditional liposuction, is available. VASER Liposuction Dubai, also known as the ultrasound-assisted liposuction method, is the latest cosmetology and laser advancement. The ultrasonic waves gently break down the fat deposits and emulsify the fat making it easier to extract it. However, VASER Liposuction requires immense care and precision on the dermatologist’s part so, it’s better to choose a reputed clinic.
VASER 4D Liposuction in Dubai can treat various body parts, even delicate ones, and help you eliminate fats. It is commonly performed on the following body parts:
- upper arm
- inner knees
Who is the ideal candidate?
Each individual is evaluated for candidacy and their degree of expectations before VASER Liposuction in Dubai. Below is the general eligibility criterion for undergoing the procedure.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- have tried strict diets and exercise routines, but they don’t work for you
- are emotionally stable and don’t suffer from any eating disorders or other psychological issues
- don’t suffer from any chronic illnesses. Each patient is supposed to get a complete medical checkup before the treatment
- are at least 18 years old
For the best VASER lipo Dubai, patients must follow the pre-treatment instructions given by their doctor. Below is a list of general pre-treatment care instructions to follow before the treatment:
- Avoid blood-thinning agents for at least a month before the treatment.
- Ensure to get all the prescriptions well in advance.
- Take a bath on the day of the treatment.
VASER 4D Liposuction in Dubai is a one-of-a-kind procedure to safely and effectively achieve the body of your dreams. The step-by-step procedure is mentioned below:
A laser specialist will numb the patient’s skin using local anesthesia to make the procedure entirely painless.
He/she will begin by pumping a saline tumescent solution into the subcutaneous layer. It allows the fatty layer to expand a bit that helps with the fat extraction procedure.
After that, he/she will use a probe to emit gentle ultrasound waves that gently dislodge and break down the fat tissues.
Lastly, he/she will use an injection to suction away the emulsified fat.
Once the procedure is complete, he/she will massage the laser treatment site to minimize the pain and discomfort.
Post-treatment care is an essential aspect of VASER 4D Liposuction. Patients can make the recovery period discomfort-free by following their doctor’s instructions. Here are a few things to keep in mind after the treatment:
- Use cold compresses to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Regularly apply the topical medications suggested by the dermatologist.
- Avoid strenuous activities for about a week. It will be ideal for quick healing.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications for about a week.
- Wear a compression garment for about 2 weeks.
Before and After Results
VASER Liposuction in Dubai is a safe procedure. It improves body contours without damaging the surrounding connective tissues and blood vessels.
Below is a list of some spectacular benefits of VASER Liposuction:
- The procedure has a relatively negligible downtime compared to traditional liposuction techniques.
- It provides dramatic results in a single session.
- The recovery period is uneventful, and it gives an ideal body in one session.
- It is a painless procedure.
- The results are permanent if you follow a healthy lifestyle afterward.
How much is VASER Liposuction Dubai?
The VASER Liposuction cost depends on a couple of factors, including:
- skill and experience of the doctor
- size of the treatment area
- location of fat to be removed
- clinic’s geographical location
The average VASER Liposuction cost in Dubai starts from 25000 AED depending on the desired outcome and the factors mentioned above.
Vaser Liposuction FAQs
Is VASER liposuction permanent?
Generally, the results of VASER liposuction are permanent. The fat cells from the treated area are permanently removed, and they cannot rebuild themselves. If the patient gains more weight over time, it will not accumulate in the treated area. Instead, it will be stored in other body parts.
Does VASER Lipo tighten skin?
Skin tightening is not the primary goal of VASER liposuction in Dubai. However, VASER liposuction tightens the skin to some extent while treating fat cells. So, patients can expect somewhat tightened skin, but they cannot use this treatment to treat sagging skin.
Is VASER Lipo better than regular lipo?
Undoubtedly, there are several benefits of VASER liposuction that give it an edge over traditional lipo. Its minimally invasive nature is what makes it the preferred choice. Moreover, the procedure is quick, and the recovery period is typically uneventful. VASER lipo also removes stubborn fat deposits with more precision and care.
Is VASER liposuction painful?
While VASER liposuction is not a surgical procedure, it involves minimal pain during the procedure. However, the pain is not severe and can be easily treated with the medication prescribed by the doctor.
Schedule a Consultation
Book an online consultation with one of the leading Dermatologists in Dubai at Laser Skin Care Clinic. In order to schedule a session, fill the online form below or give us a call. Moreover, you can visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.