Hydrafacial is a cosmetic procedure to clean and hydrate your skin to promote glowing and youthful skin. The procedure is best for people who need anti-aging effects on facial skin. The procedure can address the problems of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and sun damage.
Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai is a highly reputed clinic specializing in Hydrafacial treatment. The state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-reputed aestheticians are all set to help you achieve the facial skin of your twenties.
- What is HydraFacial?
- Who is an ideal candidate for HydraFacial MD®?
- Why Hydrafacial?
- Results of Hydrafacial
- What is the cost of Hydrafacial?
- Which one is better, Hydrafacial or Dermabrasion?
- How often should I get Hydrafacial?
- Is Hydrafacial Painful?
- How long does Hydrafacial treatment last?
- Is Hydrafacial safe for sensitive skin?
- Is Hydrafacial good for Acne?
- What are the side effects of Hydrafacial?
- HydraFacial Treatment FAQs
- Our Experts
- Schedule a Consultation
What is HydraFacial?
Hydrafacial treatment in Dubai is a multi-step cosmetic procedure to remove the dead skin layer, clear the pores and hydrate the skin. It is a non-abrasive, non-laser, and pain-free treatment that can be carried out in 40-60 minutes.
A machine called HydraFacial MD® is used to perform Hydrafacial.
Four steps involved in the Hydrafacial treatment are
- Extraction of impurities
- Hydration of Skin.
The machine’s tip is changed in each step to perform the steps efficiently.
This is the first step of Hydrafacial. The surface of the skin is cleaned in this step.
- A blue or orange tip is moved over the skin of the treated area.
- The tip is backed by vacuum-powered Active-4™ serum.
- The Active-4™ serum contains glycolic acid to clean the pores, algae to hydrate the skin, and yeast to firm the skin.
- The Tip dislodges the dirt, and the outer layer of skin called the Stratum corneum.
The second step of Hydrafacial is to remove the debris present in the skin’s pores.
- In this step, a greenish-blue tip ( Teal tip) is used.
- Glysal™ serum is infused to loosen dirt, sebum, and dead skin.
- Glysal™ contains salicylic and glycolic acid, which helps clean the pores.
- Sebum is important to be removed because it forms a blackhead on the surface of the skin.
In the third step of Hydrafacial in Dubai, the dirt and debris are sucked through a strong suction.
- In the extraction step, Beta-HD™ contains salicylic and glycolic acid, which helps clean the pores. The serum is used to aid in the sucking process.
- The Beta-HD™ serum also has honey and flower extracts to hydrate your skin.
- You also have the option of adding Derma builder in this step to reduce the wrinkles on your face.
In the fourth step of the procedure, an antioxidant called Antiox-6 is infused into the skin.
- In the extraction step, the pores get cleaned, and Antiox is infused to plump up your skin.
- Antiox-6 contains several ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, Vitamins, white tea extracts, rosemary extract, and turtle shell flakes.
- Antiox-6 also protects your skin from free radicals.
Who is an ideal candidate for HydraFacial MD®?
The procedure is pain-free and can be performed on all six skin types. You are an ideal candidate for HydraFacial MD® in Dubai if:
- You wish to improve your skin health and texture.
- You wish to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- You want to address skin issues such as oily skin and dry skin.
- You want to address the signs of aging, such as enlarged pores.
- You wish to remove the impurities and achieve radiant skin.
There are various benefits of Hydrafacial, which make it one of the most demanded cosmetic treatments in Dubai.
- There is no downtime, and you can continue routine activities after the procedure.
- There is no discomfort in the procedure.
- The results of HydraFacial MD® are instant.
- The procedure is effective for all skin types.
- It is the most powerful non-invasive treatment.
Results of Hydrafacial
The results of HydraFacial MD® in Dubai are instant. The skin starts glowing, and the aging, fine lines disappear. Age spots, wrinkles, and blemishes are minimized. The Texture of the skin is also restored as a result of Hydrafacial treatment.
What is the cost of Hydrafacial?
The starting cost of Hydrafacial treatment in Dubai is 499 AED. Several factors can impact the cost of treatment, such as your skin type and the number of required sessions. The actual price can be determined after the initial consultation.
Which one is better, Hydrafacial or Dermabrasion?
Hydrafcial and dermabrasion both exfoliate the dead skin, but the penetration in Hydrafacial is much deeper, which gives better results as compared to dermabrasion. In Hydrafacial, the skin is hydrated through different serums, which gives better and youthful skin. Furthermore, Hydrafacial can also be performed on sensitive skin.
How often should I get Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial treatment is gentle on the skin, and it can be performed on a weekly or monthly basis. The ideal case is to discuss it with our experts, they will provide you with better guidelines for achieving youthful skin.
Is Hydrafacial Painful?
No, Hydrafacial isn’t painful at all. People who have opted for HydraFacial MD® treatment in Dubai described the feeling of a vacuum moving over their skin during the procedure. Since the procedure is non-invasive, there is no discomfort associated with it.
How long does Hydrafacial treatment last?
The results of Hydrafacial may last up to two weeks. for many people, the results have lasted longer, depending on the skin type and the desired results from the procedure. A session of Hydrafacial treatment can be completed within 40-60 minutes.
Is Hydrafacial safe for sensitive skin?
Yes, Hydrafacial is safe for sensitive skin. The procedure is safe to be performed on each skin type, and this makes it popular among people. There are no complaints of irritation on the sensitive skin after the treatments.
Is Hydrafacial good for Acne?
Yes, the problem of acne can be addressed with Hydrafacial. Hydrafacial can help you manage and prevent breakouts and significantly improve skin texture.
What are the side effects of Hydrafacial?
There aren’t any major side effects of Hydrafacial. The procedure is safe, and the people who have undergone it felt it very soothing to have it. Mild redness may occur after the procedure, which is supposed to be the only side effect of Hydrafacial. This redness will be gone on its own after a few days.
HydraFacial Treatment FAQs
Is a HydraFacial worth it?
Yes, it does because it delivers many benefits in a single session. And, HydraFacial treats different skin-related problems. It cleanses, exfoliates, and rejuvenates the skin without any pain or discomfort.
How long do HydraFacial results last?
The HydraFacial results may last four to six weeks. Therefore, dermatologists usually recommend a repeat session every month to maintain the treatment results.
What are Signature, Deluxe, and Platinum HydraFacials?
Signature, Deluxe, and Platinum are the HydraFacial treatment packages at our clinic in Dubai. Let’s have a quick overview of what’s included in these standardized packages.
Signature HydraFacial: It’s the basic or classic HydraFacial treatment that involves cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and infusion to add glow to your skin.
Deluxe HydraFacial: Deluxe option includes everything in the Signature package and concludes with LED therapy. The LED options available with this therapy are Blue and Red. Blue LED helps improve the appearance of congested and oily skin and targets p.acnes bacteria. And Red LED gives the overall HydraFacial treatment a finishing boost.
Platinum HydraFacial: Platinum is an all-encompassing HydraFacial treatment that starts with lymphatic drainage followed by the Signature treatment using the booster serum of your choice. In the end, the dermatologist gives you LED therapy to maximize the treatment effect.
Schedule a Consultation
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we have board-certified, top-rated dermatologists who help you get your dream appearance through HydraFacial treatment. You can discuss this treatment during the initial consultation, which you can schedule right now using the form below.