HydraFacial is a multi-step treatment aimed at improving your facial appearance. It involves using a HydraFacial MD machine that cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and delivers skin-rejuvenating serums. This treatment reduces the aging impact and addresses various skin concerns, adding glow to your appearance in just one session. Moreover, this treatment doesn’t cause any pain, and you won’t need any downtime at all.
Table of Contents
Conditions Treated with HydraFacial
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we offer HydraFacial to treat:
- Fine lines
- Brown Spots
- Skin Texture
- Enlarged Pores
- Oily and Congested Skin
For which Skin Types is HydraFacial Suitable?
HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types due to its gentler nature and a tendency to remain pain-free. Even if you have the most sensitive skin, you won’t feel any discomfort during this treatment. Moreover, our dermatologists choose from a wide range of serums and customize the treatment plan according to every patient’s specific requirements.
The procedure involved in HydraFacial Treatment
HydraFacial treatment is all about administering special serums to the skin through a handheld device connected with the HydraFacial MD machine. Here is a quick overview of the steps involved in this treatment.
- Cleansing: This step involves removing impurities, including excess oil and residue from makeup products, from the skin. The HydraFacial cleanser is more potent than over-the-counter cleansing solutions.
- Peeling: This step involves opening skin pores to improve the absorption of serums used in HydraFacial treatment. Dermatologists at Laser Skin Care Clinic choose from different strengths of the peeling solutions based on the skin type and the condition to be treated.
- Extraction: This part of the procedure is characterized by the suction carried out by the handpiece. This suction rids the skin of dirt, blackheads, and debris without causing any pain or discomfort. Yet this suction performs better extraction, thanks to the vortex suction tip used during the treatment.
- Hydration: Hydration involves using intense moisturizers to soften your skin. As a result, you get a skin surface that is smoother, plumper, and more radiant.
- Fusion and Protection: This step involves infusing skin with peptides, antioxidants, amino acids, and hyaluronic acid. These serums target the layers beneath the epidermis to protect the skin from infections and maximize the rejuvenation effect.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, all you need are 30 minutes to undergo all the above steps. HydraFacial can also be combined with other treatments to improve skin rejuvenation results. LED therapy is administered after HydraFacial treatment to induce a placebo effect in many cases.
Results to Expect from HydraFacial Treatment
You will get immediate and prominent results from HydraFacial at our clinic in Dubai. There will be a noticeable reduction in fine lines, spots, and wrinkles, and you will have a smoother, more radiant, and elastic skin surface.
HydraFacial Treatment FAQs
Is a HydraFacial worth it?
Yes, it does because it delivers many benefits in a single session. And, HydraFacial treats different skin-related problems. It cleanses, exfoliates, and rejuvenates the skin without any pain or discomfort.
How long do HydraFacial results last?
The HydraFacial results may last four to six weeks. Therefore, dermatologists usually recommend a repeat session every month to maintain the treatment results.
What are Signature, Deluxe, and Platinum HydraFacials?
Signature, Deluxe, and Platinum are the HydraFacial treatment packages at our clinic in Dubai. Let’s have a quick overview of what’s included in these standardized packages.
Signature HydraFacial: It’s the basic or classic HydraFacial treatment that involves cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and infusion to add glow to your skin.
Deluxe HydraFacial: Deluxe option includes everything in the Signature package and concludes with LED therapy. The LED options available with this therapy are Blue and Red. Blue LED helps improve the appearance of congested and oily skin and targets p.acnes bacteria. And Red LED gives the overall HydraFacial treatment a finishing boost.
Platinum HydraFacial: Platinum is an all-encompassing HydraFacial treatment that starts with lymphatic drainage followed by the Signature treatment using the booster serum of your choice. In the end, the dermatologist gives you LED therapy to maximize the treatment effect.
Schedule a Consultation
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we have board-certified, top-rated dermatologists who help you get your dream appearance through HydraFacial treatment. You can discuss this treatment during the initial consultation, which you can schedule right now using the form below.