Skin lesions are the areas on the skin that appear different than the surrounding skin. They appear in the form of bumps, patches, or abnormal growths. They usually affect both men and women of different ages. Generally, dermatologists suggest a skin lesion removal treatment to deal with this skin condition. The skin lesions should not be ignored as they are often an indication of a bigger problem. Generally, Skin Lesions Removal in Dubai is considered a safe and quick method for getting rid of unwanted skin lesions.
What are skin lesions?
As mentioned above, a skin lesion is an area on the skin that experiences abnormal growth. Generally, skin lesions are of two types:
- Primary Skin Lesions – they appear at birth, like birthmarks
- Secondary Skin Lesions – they result by manipulating the primary skin lesions, like a mole crust that forms after scratching a mole
What is Skin Lesions Removal?
Generally, skin lesions are not a severe skin problem. However, in some cases, the problem could be linked to a skin disease, like skin cancer. Therefore, it is crucial to have it checked at the earliest. A Skin Lesion Removal Treatment helps get rid of an unwanted skin lesion. Although it serves the aesthetic purpose too, its primary focus is on preventing a more severe condition. There are different types of skin lesion removal treatments available, and an expert can determine the best-suited treatment for you.
Aim of the Treatment
The Skin Lesion Removal Treatment is beneficial for all types of skin. The treatment aims at delivering the desired results in a short time. Although the primary goal of the treatment is to remove the lesions without harming the skin, it also aims to:
- remove the cancerous skin cells
- reduce the pain and irritation with the skin lesions
- remove the skin lesion with the most suitable technique
- restore the confidence lost due to the skin issues
Who is the ideal candidate?
If you are a person with skin lesions on any part of the body, chances are you are a good candidate for skin lesion removal treatment. However, everyone with skin lesions is not the perfect candidate for this treatment. Generally, a dermatologist determines an individual’s candidacy, but some standard requirements are as follows:
- Candidates should have a lump and sore lesion.
- Your skin lesions cause pain.
- They must be in good mental and physical health.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment.
Skin Lesions Removal Techniques
Since there are different types of skin lesions, skincare experts have designed a number of skin lesion removal techniques. However, only an expert can determine the best Skin Lesions Removal Treatment in Dubai for each candidate. Below, we have shared some of the best options for removing skin lesions:
We can use the shave excision technique to remove the skin lesions that rise above the skin’s surface. The practitioner uses a small blade to cut the topmost layer of the skin, which results in the complete removal of the lesion. After removing the lesion, he/she will apply the medication with bandages or use stitches to conclude the treatment.
This treatment is similar to the shave excision technique, except that it uses two scissors instead of a small blade. The practitioner will use forceps (a type of surgical tool like scissors) to pull up or grab the lesions. He/she will conclude the treatment by applying medication with bandages or stitches.
It is a short treatment where the practitioner applies a particular solution onto the skin lesion with a cotton swab. It leads to the formation of ice crystals in the lesion that breaks up the lesion cells. In the end, the lesion will be picked to finish the treatment.
As its name suggests, laser technology removes the lesion in this technique. The high-frequency laser beam heats the cells of the lesion until they burst. Eventually, the lesion will be destroyed. However, usually, more than one session is needed to eliminate the lesion.
The patient does not need to do much to prepare for Skin Lesion Removal Treatment. Some standard instructions to follow before the procedure are as follows:
- Maintain a healthy diet before the treatment.
- Get all the prescribed lab tests done timely.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly.
- Discontinue using blood-thinning or anti-inflammatory medicines a few days ago.
How is the laser treatment performed?
Generally, Laser Skin Lesion Removal is simple and does not take long to complete. The exact duration of the treatment depends on the nature of the lesions.
The step-by-step procedure for Laser Skin Lesion Removal Treatment is as follows:
The practitioner will apply local anesthesia to numb the treatment area and avoid pain and discomfort.
He/she will direct the laser beam to the lesion.
The high-end laser beam will destroy the skin tissue and as a result, they will break.
As a result, the skin lesion will be removed.
Generally, Laser Skin Lesion Treatment is safe and secure. The treatment could be performed through a surgical and non-surgical technique. Depending on the method, the post-procedure guidelines may vary. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Keep applying the medication prescribed by the practitioner.
- Keep the treatment area dry for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid rubbing and washing the treatment area, especially in case of stitches.
- If needed, gently wash the area around the wound with soap and water.
- Inform the doctor if anything unusual happens.
Before and After Results
Generally, the Laser Skin Lesion Removal Treatment is famous for delivering promising skin resurfacing results quickly. Some notable benefits of this treatment are as follows:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It prevents the spread of cancerous cells.
- The patient experiences no pain during the procedure.
- The procedure has minimal to no side effects.
- It makes the skin smooth and clear.
- The patient gets the desired skin resurfacing results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Cost of Skin Lesion Removal
The cost of Skin Lesion Removal Treatment depends on a variety of elements. Only a professional skincare expert can determine the exact cost of the treatment for each individual. The price may depend on the following factors:
- Nature of the skin lesion
- Number of treatment sessions
- Clinic’s location
- Experience as well as qualification of the skincare professional
If you have lesions on any part of the body, please contact us, and we will let you know what the cost would be in your case.
Schedule a Consultation
Skin Lesions Removal in Dubai is a popular treatment nowadays. If you have got one or more skin lesions on the body, consider the latest skin lesions removal treatment offered by the Laser Skin Care Clinic. If you are ready to get this treatment, we invite you to our clinic for online consultation with one of our skincare experts. So, fill the online form, give us a call, or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.