Scarring is a natural process of wound repairing. While recovering from an injury caused by accident, burn, surgery, or acne, a scar will develop on the skin. Scars can appear as a result of natural healing anywhere on the body in any size and shape. In simpler words, when an injury damages the skin’s deeper layers, scars develop on the skin. However, if the skin’s superficial layer is damaged, it usually does not cause scarring.
Scars can look unappealing on the skin, especially if they are easily visible. Scar Removal in Dubai is an effective treatment that can be used to remove different types of scars.
Who is the Right Candidate?
Anyone bothered by scarring caused due to any reason can benefit from scar removal treatments. Individuals seeking dermatological help for Scar Removal Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi should have any of the following:
- Acne scars
- Burn scars
- Trauma scars
- Injury scars
- Surgical scars
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Goals of the Treatment:
Scar Removal Dubai aims to:
- eliminate stubborn scars
- improve the appearance of skin in the treated areas
- provide an even skin tone
- shrink large pores
- get rid of acne scars or blemishes
Prepare for Scar Removal in Dubai Treatment?
Patients must follow the below-given tips while preparing for Scar Treatment Dubai. If the preparation done carefully, the results will be worthwhile.
- Patients must share their medical history and the list of medications with the doctor. For instance, if they have used Accutane for acne treatment in the last six months, they should inform the doctor.
- Cleanse the face thoroughly if the scar needs to be removed from facial regions. Use any antibacterial, oil-free cleanser the night before the treatment.
- Take a shower if the scar is on a body part other than the face, like neck, abdomen, back, or chest. Also, shave the hair from the treatment area before scar removal treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup or applying creams/lotions on the treatment site when going to the clinic for scar removal.
Several effective scar removal treatment options are available for minimizing the appearance of scars. Some of these treatments include topical creams, ointments, gels, dermal fillers, skin resurfacing procedures, and laser treatments. These popular treatment options are mentioned below:
Topical Creams for Scar Removal:
Over-the-counter and prescription creams/ointments can be used to remove scars caused by acne, cuts, or minor injuries and wounds. Consult a dermatologist, and he/she will guide you on whether over-the-counter products will work for you or not. He/she may also prescribe you steroids-containing or antihistamine creams.
A Dermal filler is another option for the best scar removal in Dubai. Dermal fillers are soft, gel-like material that is injected underneath the skin’s top layer. As a result, it adds volume to scar depressions and enhances skin texture. If you have acne or deep surgical scars, dermal fillers can be used to fill the scar depressions. Moderately deep scars caused by accidents or injuries can also be successfully treated with dermal fillers.
Skin Resurfacing Procedures:
Skin resurfacing procedures, such as Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion, are also used to reduce and remove scars. These techniques work by removing the skin’s damaged topmost layer that reveals the fresh and smooth skin underneath.
Laser Scar Removal
Laser scar removal in Dubai is a minimally invasive treatment. It uses intense laser beams to target a body part that requires treatment. This treatment option is the most advanced and requires careful precision. However, the results are flawless and permanent.
Laser Scar Removal Procedure
The laser scar removal treatment follows the below-given steps:
- Laser Scar Removal is performed on an outpatient basis with topical anesthetic.
- A laser beam with a specific wavelength and intensity is glided along the scar using a handheld device.
- The laser beam causes microscopic wounds at a controlled rate in the scar tissues.
- It triggers a self-healing process that also helps to minimize scar appearance.
- It also resurfaces top layers of skin, revealing new and smooth skin underneath.
- The laser also goes deeper into the skin targeting lower layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production.
- Fractional CO2 Lasers are generally used for Scar Removal Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Following the below-given tips can ensure a smooth and uneventful recovery after the Scar Removal Treatment:
- Apply cold compressions to the treated area for minimizing pain and discomfort.
- Avoid washing the treated area for at least 6 to 8 hours. Even after that, don’t directly pour water over it.
- Take prescribed pain management medicine immediately after the scar removal treatment.
- Apply antibiotic ointment to the treatment site as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid touching the treated area unnecessarily. When necessary, wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
- Picking and scratching at the scabs is strictly prohibited.
- Protect the treatment site from sun exposure by applying a broad-spectrum sunscreen to it.
Results of Scar Removal:
The results of Scar Treatment Dubai may not become noticeable instantly. However, eventually, as the skin heals, results become visible. Laser scar removal treatment yields the best scar removal results. Due to this reason, doctors and patients prefer this treatment option over others.
Benefits of Scar Treatment:
Scar removal treatment has the following benefits:
- Acne Scar Treatment is a virtually non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- It is a painless procedure that involves minimal or no discomfort.
- Scar treatment is a lunch hour procedure that does not have any downtime.
- Minimal risks, complications, and side-effects are associated with this treatment.
- It has a success rate of over 80%.
Scar Removal FAQ’s
What is the best scar removal?
Several scar removal treatments are available, but one that proved to be the most effective is laser scar removal in Dubai. It is a minimally invasive treatment that uses intense laser beams to remove stubborn scars from any body part.
How to remove permanent scars?
Permanent scars from the body can be removed using different treatments. The best scar removal in Dubai for permanent scars is by using a laser. It targets the particular area with the scar and removes it with the help of intense laser beams.
Do scar creams really work?
Scar creams are only effective on small scars. Moreover, the results of using a topical cream for scar removal are not immediate. It takes time for a scar to fade and completely vanish. So, it is better to use a laser scar removal technique in Dubai.
Can laser remove scars?
Laser scar removal in Dubai is currently the most effective scar removal treatment. It can remove a scar as well as stimulate new skin growth. Moreover, it will provide immediate and permanent results.
Schedule a Free Online Consultation
To know more about the procedure or schedule a session for Scar Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or any other part of the UAE, call us now. For FREE Online Consultation, please fill the form below and let our experts guide you.