Aging highly affects our skin, making us appear older than our actual age. While aging is inevitable, it is possible to slow down the process and combat aging signs. In order to do that, a number of skin rejuvenation methods have been used for centuries. Nowadays, using chemical peels is common in skincare, and Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai is an efficient skin rejuvenation option. Although Hyaluronic Acid is naturally present in our bodies, aging reduces its production. Therefore, using Hyaluronic Acid Peels can help maintain the required levels of Hyaluronic Acid in our bodies. Moreover, as a result, it improves skin laxity, wrinkles, and fine lines.
What is Hyaluronic Acid used for?
Hyaluronic Acid is a sticky substance naturally produced in the human body. It is also called hyaluronan. Generally, Hyaluronic Acid is found in abundance in the skin, and its primary function is moisture retention in the skin. This moisture is vital for keeping the skin tissues hydrated and well-lubricated. So, if someone lacks the necessary amount of Hyaluronic Acid in the body, they should get a Hyaluronic Acid Injection.
Besides retaining the moisture, Hyaluronic Acid also helps dry and dull skin using its anti-aging and hydrating properties. Moreover, using Hyaluronic Acid for acne-prone, sensitive, and oily skin is also beneficial. It is commonly used as a peel, lotion, supplement, or injection. Generally, it works well in combination with vitamin B5, vitamin C, and glycolic acid.
Aim of the Treatment
The best Hyaluronic Acid Peels aim to:
- Hydrate the skin
- Retain moisture in the skin
- Improve skin texture
- Rejuvenate dull and dry skin
- Remove wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat acne and acne scars
- Improve oily and greasy skin
- Provide a youthful glow to the skin
Who is the ideal candidate?
An ideal candidate for Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai is someone with:
- Dull and dry skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Loose and saggy skin
- Lost skin elasticity
- Freckles and blemishes
- Acne and acne scars
- Age spots and sunspots
Peels or injections using Hyaluronic Acid Dubai are non-invasive and non-surgical. However, dermatologists generally provide pre-procedure instructions to avoid any complications during the treatment.
Some general pre-procedure guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Refrain from tanning, sauna, and sunbaths.
- Do not exfoliate, scrub, shave, or wax the skin for at least 2-3 days before the treatment.
- Do not use products with vitamin A, glycolic acid, or lactic acid.
- Avoid any laser treatments before the procedure.
The step-by-step procedure for Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai is as follows:
- First of all, the dermatologist cleanses the treatment area and applies the Hyaluronic Acid Peel.
- After applying the peel to the skin, he/she will leave it in the treatment area for a while. This duration depends on the skin type and severity of the skin problem.
- After a while, he/she will remove the peel, leaving healthier and smoother skin below.
After getting a Hyaluronic Acid Peel, Hyaluronic Acid Injection, or Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, candidates must follow the dermatologist’s aftercare instructions.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Avoid going out in the sun without applying sunscreen.
- Do not engage in strenuous activities for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid dry saunas, steam rooms, and sunbaths.
- Refrain from unnecessarily exfoliating or scrubbing the skin.
- Keep the skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water and applying moisturizer.
Although using hyaluronic acid for face may seem harsh, but it is not harmful. Therefore, there is no extensive recovery period or downtime after getting Hyaluronic Acid Peels. Some candidates may experience mild side effects, such as swelling or redness. However, these are only temporary and subside on their own within a day.
Hyaluronic Acid Dubai offers a number of benefits, such as:
- Reducing aging signs
- Hydrating the skin
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Retaining skin moisture
- Tightening the skin
- Making the skin supple and youthful
- Healing wounds
- Treating acne and acne scars
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Treating dry skin
- Improving skin elasticity
- Enhancing overall skin health
Hyaluronic Acid Peel Cost
The Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, Peels, and Injections’ cost in Dubai is not fixed because it depends on multiple factors. Some of these factors are:
- Skin type
- Severity of the skin problem
- Patient’s desired results
- Dermatologist’s qualification and expertise
- Clinic’s location and reputation
Generally, a dermatologist determines the exact price of the treatment. So, if you want to learn the exact price in your case, consult an expert.
Schedule a Consultation
For the best Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai, visit Laser Skin Care Clinic. Our team of expert dermatologists will examine your skin and guide you about the procedure. So, fill the online consultation form to schedule an appointment. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.