The vagina is one of the essential parts of a woman’s body. However, it goes through many changes over time, primarily due to childbirth and sexual activities. Moreover, the natural aging process and gravity can also affect vaginal appearance and functionality. All these factors severely damage the collagen in the region and cause vaginal laxity. The problem can have severe repercussions with urinary incontinence, loss of pleasure during intercourse, and psychological effects resulting from these issues. Fortunately, several treatments are available for countering vaginal laxity. Currently, Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is the treatment of choice due to its non-invasive nature and excellent results.
Table of Contents
Does Vaginoplasty work for everyone?
Every woman should be able to enjoy her life’s choices and embrace her femininity and sexuality without any judgment. Vaginoplasty in Dubai is an effective treatment that allows women to control how their reproductive organs change over time.
Generally, this treatment works for most women, but there are a few exceptions as well. The following women should not undergo a non-surgical Vaginal Tightening treatment:
- Women who intend to have more children should wait until after giving birth to the last child.
- Women with severe pelvic laxity.
An expert doctor can assess and determine the best course of action for each patient. Sometimes, patients may benefit more from a related procedure like Labiaplasty, which might interest vaginoplasty patients. It gives the labia a new life, thereby making patients’ married life joyful.
Is the treatment painful?
Since Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure, it only causes minimal discomfort. Typically, all laser procedures have some pain associated with them. Moreover, the vaginal region is relatively sensitive, so that patients may feel more discomfort. Therefore, topical or local anesthesia is used for making the Vaginal Rejuvenation procedure virtually pain-free. Patients only feel the sensation of laser heat in the treated region during the procedure.
Machine We Use
Different laser machines offer different results. We use ASCLEPION Erbium:YAG Laser for Vaginal Tightening Laser Treatment, a two-in-one machine that allows vaginal tightening and whitening.
Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is a lunch-hour procedure that doesn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete. As Vaginal Tightening is a non-surgical procedure, there is no special preparation for it. Usually, the doctor guides patients if anything special needs to be done.
During the initial consultation, the doctor will provide some general pre-procedural instructions to avoid any mishaps. He/she may recommend you to stop using any medication, such as blood thinners.
Moreover, the doctor will perform a vaginal exam to ensure patient’s safety, determine their health level, and rule out complications.
Vaginoplasty Surgery in Dubai follows a simple procedure. The step-by-step guide is as follows:
- An expert professional will use a small laser device to deliver a controlled laser beam.
- He/she will insert the device into the vagina to deliver laser energy. Consequently, the laser moves in all directions to equally treat all areas.
- When enough laser heat is produced inside the inner vaginal tissues, it creates the right elastin and collagen stimulation conditions. As a result, these proteins start regenerating.
- It can take a few weeks before the final results from a session become apparent.
Since every patient’s requirements are different, the number of required sessions also varies from patient to patient. Generally, 2 Vaginal Tightening Dubai sessions are enough. However, some patients may need up to 5 sessions to achieve the desired results.
Moreover, sessions are performed with a break of a few weeks to allow the area to recover. Depending on the patient’s condition and requirements, each session is scheduled at 2 or 4-week intervals. However, most patients do not require more than 2 treatments before they get their desired results.
Recovery and Results
Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai has no extensive downtime as it is a lunch-hour procedure. As a result, most patients can easily return to work immediately after the procedure. However, some doctors recommend taking a day off work and rest for at least 24 hours. It allows the skin enough time to recover and improves the results.
It is important to note that patients can resume regular physical activities, like exercise and swimming, after 24 hours. However, they must wait for at least 72 hours after the Intimate Surgery before engaging in any sexual activities.
The non-invasive Vaginal Tightening Dubai offers numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- The procedure is quick and takes only 15-30 minutes to complete.
- There is no recovery period or downtime.
- The procedure has no severe side effects.
- Patients experience better bladder control after the procedure.
- It significantly reduces vaginal infections, dryness, and urinary stress incontinence.
- The procedure enhances vaginal tissue’s strength and elasticity.
- Patients can experience improved sensations during intercourse.
- The procedure also improves sexual performance, which relieves stress and enhances the relationship that may have suffered.
- It rejuvenates and revitalized the vagina to its previous state. Most patients can have their vaginas restored to the former glory of the pre-childbirth era.
- It also helps in returning the confidence to women that they had previously lost.
Vaginal Tightening Surgery Cost in Dubai
The Vaginal Tightening cost in Dubai is not fixed. Generally, several factors affect the final price, including:
- the number of required sessions
- laser machine used
- practitioner’s experience
- clinic’s location as well as reputation
Usually, the practitioner determines the final cost after analyzing all these factors. So, schedule an appointment and get to know the exact price for your treatment.
Vaginal Tightening FAQs
Is there any discomfort?
Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure; therefore, it does not cause severe pain. However, every laser procedure causes minimal discomfort when the laser beam comes in contact with the skin. Similarly, in this procedure, patients feel some discomfort during the procedure, but it does not last long.
How long do the results last?
Generally, Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai provides lifetime results. However, if the patient undergoes a vaginal delivery after the procedure, it will affect the results. Due to this, most experts recommend patients to wait until their last childbirth to get vaginal tightening.
What can be used to tighten the vagina?
Different practices are common for tightening the vagina. The most common are Kegel and squat exercises. Besides these, patients can also do yoga and other related activities, like pelvic tilt exercises. However, the most effective treatment for tightening the vagina is Laser Vaginal Tightening treatment.
Is there a surgery to make your VAG tighter?
Yes, surgical vaginal tightening is a popular treatment. However, it is highly invasive with extensive downtime. Therefore, patients and doctors prefer its non-surgical alternative, i.e., Laser Vaginal Tightening, for making the VAG tighter.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai or schedule a procedure with Laser Skin Care experts, visit us. You can also sign up for an online consultation by taking a moment to fill in the form given below. Call us, visit our clinic, or fill the online form to schedule an appointment, and our staff representatives will guide you further.