Are you fond of dimples and would like to have one? Dimple creation in Dubai is the procedure that can help you in achieving your dream. Dimples are known as the sign of beauty in many cultures. Having a dimple helps people to look more beautiful with an enhanced smile. Specifically, if you have a family member or a friend who is having a dimple naturally, then you may have the desire to get one. This surgery allows you to achieve your dream of having a beautiful face. Here, at Laser Skin Care, we are providing the procedure of dimple creation, so that you can enjoy your beauty in the desired way. This piece of writing discusses the procedure, outcomes, recovery, etc. Continue reading to explore more!
Candidates for Dimpleplasty
The procedure is effective for both genders. However, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our expert doctors will help you in this regard in the initial session. However, you are a good candidate if;
- You have good mental and physical health.
- You would like to get a dimple on your chin or cheek.
- Your expectations with the results are realistic.
Dimple Creation Goals
You should know your goals to ensure whether they are matched with the results of the procedure or not. The following can be your goals;
- To make your smile more attractive than before.
- To improve your overall facial appearance.
- To fulfill your obsession with the dimples.
Before heading towards the procedure, you should follow the preoperative instructions provided by your doctor. Our experts will guide you in the initial consultation on the basis of your goals and desired results. These instructions can be different for every person. However, some instructions are common. So, we are discussing these common guidelines for your help. Have a look!
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 1 week before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking as it slows down the healing process.
- Avoid using Aspiring, Advil, or any other kind of blood thinners.
- Avoid intake of dietary or vitamin supplements for a specific time period.
- Before 6 hours of the procedure, restrict any kind of eating or drinking.
- Intake prescribed medicines regularly as per your doctor’s instructions.
This is an outpatient procedure. Local anesthesia is performed to start the procedure. About 15-25 minutes are required to complete the process. Have a look at the steps!
- First of all, the local anesthesia is performed inc a specific area so that you may not feel any kind of pain.
- Small incisions are made on the particular area (cheek or chin) in a painless way.
- Absorbable small stitches are made in the treated area.
- You will get rid of this stitch within a few days after the surgery.
You will be able to get various benefits from this surgery. The procedure is not time taking, so you can even get it in the lunch hours if you are a busy person. Following is a list of its benefits!
- The procedure comes with efficient and outstanding results.
- Less/no downtime is required.
- Quick recovery.
- You will experience less bruising & swelling.
- Fewer chances to get infected.
- The procedure is painless.
- You will get a boost in your confidence & self-esteem.
- Last but not least, the procedure is reversible if required.
No doubt, all procedures come with some complications. So, it happens to this procedure, as well. However, you don’t need to be worried because these complications appear for a less time period. In other words, you can say them temporary issues. Have a look at these complications.
- Unsatisfactory results
The recovery may differ for different people. Usually, it goes quite comfortable.
- You can take your desired diet.
- You can get back to your daily routine right after the procedure.
- You may feel a slight discomfort & pain. You can take prescribed medicines to reduce them.
- About 7 days are required to dissolve the stitches.
- About 1 week or so is required for complete healing.
It is essential to follow postoperative instructions properly to get quick recovery and better results. Once you get the procedure, our surgeon will provide you with complete guidelines. Some of the common instructions are as below!
- Use the antiseptic solution to rinse your mouth.
- Include soup, pudding, and related soft food in your diet for a few days.
- To get rid of discomfort, bruising, & swelling, you may use cold compresses or ice-packs.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid strenuous activities & heavy exercises for a few days after the procedure.
Dimple Creation Results
You will get permanent results once you get a dimpleplasty, but you can reverse them in case of need. For a few days after the procedure, you can get the dimple quite visible even when your facial muscles are relaxed. Hence, it will settle down after a few days.
If you would like to get the best dimple creation in Dubai with best results at a reasonable cost, then you are at the right place. Our expert surgeons will help you to get your desired results. Simply fill the following form to get an appointment.