Dimples are known as the sign of beauty in many cultures. Having a dimple makes people look more beautiful with an enhanced smile. Due to the beauty connotations attached to dimples, many people desire them, especially if they have a family member or friend with one. Luckily, Dimple Creation Dubai can help those who desire dimples in achieving their dream.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment
The best Dimple Creation in Dubai aims to:
- make the candidate’s smile more attractive
- improve the overall facial appearance
- fulfill the candidate’s desire to get dimples
Who is the ideal candidate?
Since Non-Surgical Dimple Creation in Dubai is not a surgical procedure, most people are eligible for it. Generally, it is effective for both genders. However, only an expert can help patients in determining their candidacy.
Typically, you are a good candidate if you:
- have good mental and physical health
- want to get a dimple in your cheeks or chin
- have realistic expectations with the results
Before the procedure of Dimple Creation in Dubai, the expert provides some pre-procedure guidelines. These instructions help with a smooth procedure and uneventful recovery.
Some general pre-procedure guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid using Aspirin, Advil, or any other kind of blood-thinners.
- Avoid intake of dietary or vitamin supplements for a specific period.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 6 hours before the procedure.
- Intake prescribed medicines regularly as per your doctor’s instructions.
The Dimpleplasty procedure is performed on an outpatient basis. Before the procedure, local anesthesia is administered to avoid pain and discomfort. Generally, it takes about 20-30 to complete the procedure.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- First of all, local anesthesia is administered in the treatment area to avoid pain.
- Small incisions are made on the particular area (cheek or chin).
- Absorbable tiny stitches are made in the treated area.
- You will get rid of this stitch within a few days after the surgery.
Following post-procedure instructions is essential after Non-Surgical Dimple Creation in Dubai for a quick recovery. Some standard instructions are as follows:
- Use the antiseptic solution to rinse your mouth.
- Include soup, pudding, and other soft foods in your diet for a few days.
- Use cold compresses or ice-packs to get rid of discomfort, bruising, and swelling.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid strenuous activities and heavy exercises for a few days after the procedure.
Dimple Creation has a number of benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- The procedure yields efficient and outstanding results.
- There is minimal to no downtime after the procedure.
- The recovery is quick and uneventful.
- The procedure is painless.
- Patients will get a boost in confidence and self-esteem.
- The procedure is reversible if required.
Recovery and Results
The recovery after Non-Surgical Dimple Creation in Dubai may differ for every patient, but generally, it goes pretty comfortably. Patients can start taking their desired diet after a few days, but they can resume regular activities immediately. Moreover, they can alleviate pain or discomfort with prescribed medications. Generally, the recovery period lasts for about a week because it takes that long for stitches to dissolve.
Although the results are permanent, they can be reversed if needed. A few days after the procedure, the dimple becomes relatively visible even with relaxed facial muscles.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to get the best Dimple Creation in Dubai with the best results at a reasonable cost, you have come to the right place. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, our experts will help you get the desired results in no time. To schedule an appointment, fill the online form or give us a call. You can also visit the clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.