The standards of beauty are getting raised day by day. Parameters of measuring beauty are different for everyone. If you are fond of having dimples but don’t have natural ones, you can attain them with the help of a cosmetic procedure. Dimple creation or dimpleplasty is the latest aesthetic procedure that can assist you in accomplishing your dream of having a dimple on your face. In this way, you will be able to enjoy your desired beauty. The current article discusses how to get ready while going for the procedure.
What is a dimple?
Usually, a dimple refers to a small natural indentation in the flesh which you may get on the cheeks or chin. It’s considered a sign of beauty. You may get it on one or both cheeks. If you have a dimple, it can boost your beauty when you smile and you look more attractive. While natural dimples are desired, not everyone has them. Such people seek cosmetic procedures, like Dimple Creation to achieve their dream of having a dimple.
Let’s see which preparatory measures need to be taken before the procedure.
Why is preparation necessary?
Keep this fact in mind that preparing for any cosmetic procedure is essential to achieve optimum results. The Dimple Creation procedure is minimally invasive. It means that the procedure is not surgical but candidates have to get a minor cut on the area where they would like to get a dimple (cheeks or chin).
Besides other preparatory measures, scheduling an initial consultation with the dermatologist is necessary. In this session, he/she will do the following:
- Learn the candidate’s goals
- Examine the candidate’s skin
- Get the candidate’s medical history
- Do a detailed analysis of the skin
- Determine candidacy
After that, he/she will instruct you on what to do before the procedure. These preparative measures will help you to achieve your goal with minimal complications.
Preparative measurements are different for every person based on different factors. Generally, an expert provides pre-procedure instructions to every individual. However, the following are some general guidelines that everyone needs to follow:
- Avoid alcohol consumption for about 7 to 10 days prior to treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any kind of medicine.
- Avoid smoking for about 7 to 10 days before treatment because smoking decreases the chances of healing.
- Avoid aspirin or any other blood thinners because they can cause complications during the procedure.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to anesthesia.
- Avoid dietary supplements before your treatment. Your doctor will guide you about it.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Using quality sunscreen is recommended if you need to go into the sunlight.
- Take prescribed medicines on time as instructed by your doctor.
- Avoid drinking or eating anything for 6 hours before treatment.
- Done with prescribed tests before the procedure.
Hopefully, this article will help you in getting information regarding preparation for the procedure of dimple creation. Besides preparing for the treatment, candidates should select their practitioners carefully. An expert practitioner can minimize the risk of complications during and after the procedure. So, book your appointment with us to discuss your concerns with our experts!