The standards of beauty are getting raised day-by-day. Parameters of measuring beauty are different for everyone. If you are fond of having dimples but you haven’t get one naturally, then you can attain it by following the aesthetic procedure. Yes, we are talking about dimpleplasty. Dimple creation in Dubai is the latest aesthetic procedure that can assist you in accomplishing your dream of having a dimple on your face.
Usually, a dimple refers to a small natural indentation in the flesh which you may get on the cheeks or chin. It’s considered a sign of female beauty. You may get it on one or both cheeks. When you get a dimple, it can boost your beauty when you smile. You become more attractive. Here, at our clinic, we are dealing with the procedure of dimple creation to provide you with the best experience. In this way, you will be able to enjoy your desired beauty. The current article discusses how to get ready while going for the procedure.
Why Is Preparation Necessary?
Keep this fact in mind that preparing for your surgery is necessary. The procedure is minimally-invasive. It means that the procedure is surgical but you have to get a minor cut on the area where you would like to get a dimple (cheeks or chin). Scheduling an initial consultation with your doctor is necessary. In this session, your doctor will know your goals, check your skin, take a medical history, do a detailed analysis, and then tell you if you are a good candidate for the procedure or it. After that, he will instruct you what to do before the procedure. These preparative measures will help you to achieve your goal with minimal complications.
Preparative measurements are different for every person on the basis of different factors. However, the following are some guidelines that everyone needs to follow. Have a look!
- Avoid alcohol consumption for about 7 to 10 days prior to treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any kind of medicines.
- Avoid smoking for about 7 to 10 days before treatment. Smoking decreases the chances of healing.
- Avoid aspirin or any other blood thinners.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to something.
- Avoid dietary supplements before your treatment. Your doctor will guide you about it.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Using a quality sunscreen recommended if you need to go into the sunlight.
- Take prescribed medicines on time as instructed by your doctor.
- Avoid drinking or eating anything for 6 hours before treatment.
- Done with prescribed tests before the procedure.
Hopefully, this article will help you in getting information regarding what steps require to do perform the procedure of dimple creation in Dubai. You should select your surgeon carefully. We have expert and qualified surgeons. All of our patients are satisfied and happy with the results. Book your appointment now to discuss your concerns with us!