Your skin is suffering from a variety of issues and it needs your help. If you are bothered by the loose skin, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, scarring, look no further than the latest collagen induction therapy. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Cost of Treatment
- 3 What is Collagen Induction Therapy?
- 4 Results and Benefits
- 5 Who is a Candidate?
- 6 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 7 Which Technique is Used?
- 8 How is the Treatment Performed?
- 9 How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- 10 Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- 11 Cost of Collagen Induction Therapy
- 12 Schedule a Free Consultation
- 13 Special Discount Offer for You!
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Collagen Induction Therapy?
Collagen Induction Therapy is also known as Microneedling. It is the process that naturally stimulates collagen and elastin production in the skin without damaging it. If you want to correct the skin issues naturally, you should try this procedure. It is due to the reasons that it stimulates the body’s own natural production of collagen, thereby reducing wrinkles and improving skin texture.
Results and Benefits
You can expect the following from a typical Collagen Induction Therapy;
- It is non-invasive
- It delivers natural-looking results.
- It is minimally invasive procedure.
- It does not make skin sensitive to sun.
- It does not cause pain due to anesthesia.
- There are no major side effects associated.
- It enhances the natural collagen production.
- It cures the fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
- It enhances the elastin’s amount and makes the skin more elastic.
Who is a Candidate?
If the following applies to you, you can be a good candidate for Collagen Induction Therapy;
- The people with stretch marks.
- The people with enlarged pores.
- The people with traumatic scars.
- The people with dull and dehydrated skin.
- The people with pigmentation and uneven skin.
- The people with fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage.
- The people with a skin type that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat.
- The people with a skin that is damaged due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
- To reduce the large pores.
- To make the skin smooth, flawless, and scar-free.
- To take proper care to solve the problem without causing damage.
- To cure damaged skin due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy.
- To suit people with the skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat.
- To remove the acne scars, traumatic scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Which Technique is Used?
You might have heard about the microneedling technique. This treatment uses this technique to solve the skin issues. Due to the penetration of the tiny needles, the clogged pores open up and the impurities stuck inside to come out.
How is the Treatment Performed?
The procedure is easy to understand and perform. It takes about 45 – 60 minutes to finish. The Collagen Induction Therapy can be divided into the following steps;
Step 1: The local or topical anesthesia will be administered.
Step 2: A sterile roller with very fine needles will be rolled over the skin.
Step 3: The treatment areas are cleaned to remove the blood and impurities.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
No need to do much to prepare for the treatment.
- Keep applying the prescribed topical ointments.
- Avoid wearing the makeup on the treatment day.
- Stop to wear topic creams and Retin-A a week earlier.
- Stop to tan and sunbathing for 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohols one week before.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The patient will be able to resume the routine activities after the procedure.
- Avoid washing the site for at least 6 hours.
- Some people experience swelling and redness.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging the treatment site.
- Avoid exposing treatment site to direct sunlight.
- Apply cold compressions to treat swelling relieve symptoms.
- Avoid aggressive activities, such as running, jogging, exercising.
Cost of Collagen Induction Therapy
Do you want to know the cost of Collagen Induction Therapy? The Laser Skin Care Clinic is offering this treatment at a reasonable cost. You can know the exact cost in your case just by calling us or filling the online form.
Schedule a Free Consultation
In the end, we can say that this treatment is good for a variety of reasons. If you have questions, call us now or fill the online form and book a free online consultation with an expert. So contact us now and win discounts.
Special Discount Offer for You!
For a limited time, the treatment is offered at a very low price. Besides, we are also offering big discounts. So call us now to fill the online form to book a free online consultation session where you will be offered exciting discounts.