If you are bothered by loose skin, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, scarring, look no further than the latest Collagen Induction Therapy in Dubai. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, procedure, and more.
What is Collagen Induction Therapy?
Collagen Induction Therapy is also known as Microneedling. It is the process that naturally stimulates collagen and elastin production in the skin without damaging it. If you want to correct a number of skin problems naturally, you should try this procedure. It is because it stimulates the body’s own natural production of collagen, thereby reducing wrinkles and improving skin texture.
Aim of the Treatment
Collagen Induction Therapy in Dubai aims to:
- reduce large pores
- make the skin smooth, flawless, and scar-free
- remove skin problems without causing damage
- cure the skin damaged due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
- suit people with skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
- remove acne scars, traumatic scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles
Who is the ideal candidate?
If you have one or more of the following problems, you can be a good candidate for Collagen Induction Therapy:
- stretch marks
- acne scars
- enlarged pores
- traumatic scars
- dull and dehydrated skin
- pigmentation and uneven skin
- fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage
- skin damage due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
Technique We Use
Collagen Induction Therapy for acne scars uses the microneedling technique to solve multiple skin problems. Due to the penetration of the tiny needles, the clogged pores open up, and the stuck impurities come out.
Since it is a non-surgical procedure, it does not need extensive pre-procedure care. However, candidates must follow some general instructions, such as:
- Apply the prescribed topical ointments.
- Avoid wearing the makeup on the treatment day.
- Stop wearing topical creams and Retin-A at least a week before the treatment.
- Stop tanning and sunbathing for at least 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
The procedure of Collagen Induction Therapy in Dubai is easy to perform. Generally, it takes about 45 – 60 minutes to complete. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
The practitioner will administer local or topical anesthesia to the treatment area.
After numbing the area, he/she will use a sterile roller with very fine needles and roll it over the skin.
Once the rolling is complete, he/she will cleanse the treatment area to remove any blood or impurities.
The patient will be able to resume routine activities after Collagen Induction Therapy. However, they should follow some general post-procedure instructions to help with the healing process. These are as follows:
- Avoid washing the treated area for at least 6 hours.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging the treatment site.
- Do not expose the treated area to direct sunlight.
- Apply cold compresses to treat swelling.
- Avoid aggressive activities, such as running, jogging, exercising.
You can expect the following from a typical Collagen Induction Therapy:
- It is a minimally invasive and non-surgical procedure.
- The procedure delivers natural-looking results.
- It does not make the skin sensitive to the sun.
- The anesthesia help reduce discomfort or pain during the treatment.
- There are no significant side effects.
- It enhances natural collagen and elastin production.
- It cures fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation.
Cost of Collagen Induction Therapy
The Laser Skin Care Clinic offers Collagen Induction Therapy in Dubai at a reasonable price. However, if you want to know the exact cost in your case, get in touch with us.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to get flawless skin, consider Collagen Induction Therapy. The Laser Skin Care Clinic has a number of experts who are ready to guide you about this treatment. So, please schedule a consultation session with one of our experts, and get answers to all your queries. You can schedule an appointment by filling the online form. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.