Large pores on the face pose a bothersome cosmetic problem for both men and women. To regain a fresh and smooth look, people often seek help from natural remedies and over-the-counter serums and lotions. However, most of these remedies are ineffective, and some of them even add to the problem. The real cure lies in a professional Large Pores Treatment in Dubai. Before discussing the available options for Large Pores Treatment, let’s have a look at whether this treatment is right for you or not.
Aim of the Treatment
Large Pores Treatment in Dubai aims to:
- Provide smooth and clear skin.
- Improve the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
- Enhance skin texture and tone.
- Help you achieve a smoother and clearer complexion, enhancing your overall appearance and reducing any cosmetic concerns.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Generally, anyone bothered by enlarged pores and rough skin texture can benefit from a Large Pores Treatment. However, an ideal candidate for the procedure is one who
- is at least 20 years old.
- does not have active acne – in which case acne will be treated before the treatment of enlarged pores.
- is bothered by enlarged pores.
- has realistic expectations from the treatment
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser for the best Large Pores Treatment in Dubai.
It is essential to follow all the pre-treatment care instructions before Large Pores Treatment:
- Hydrate yourself by drinking sufficient water.
- Never skip sunscreen.
- Do not go for any other skincare treatments.
- Consult with your doctor regarding any prescription medication before the procedure.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for 2-3 days before the treatment.
To get rid of large pores effectively, you may need to go for a professional Large Pores Treatment in Dubai. Fortunately, there are a number of effective ways to get large pores treated. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, you can get various options for Large Pores Treatment, including Skincare Treatments, Laser treatment for Large Pores, and various other dermatological procedures.
Here are the most popular and common treatments for large pores that we offer at our clinic:
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive exfoliation technique used to improve skin texture and tone resulting in treating large skin pores. It uses a specialized tool to exfoliate the uppermost layer of the skin that is uneven and thick. After removing this layer of skin, the new layer is fresher and healthier. It reduces the appearance of large pores. enlarged pores. Furthermore, the procedure also promotes the production of collagen – an essential ingredient that keeps skin healthier, smoother, and youthful.
Chemical peels remove the outermost layer of skin, promoting cell turnover and collagen production. Chemical Peels made up of various chemicals are applied to the skin, removing the dead and outermost skin layer, depending upon the type and strength of the chemical used. The formulae used for this purpose vary depending on the requirements of the patient’s skin.
IPL Photo Facial
IPL photo facial is a non-invasive procedure that uses intense pulsed light to improve skin texture and tone, resulting in treating large pores. In the IPL photo facial, non-laser Intense Pulsed Light is used to rejuvenate the skin by correcting the skin’s damage, including enlarged pores. Blasts of high-intensity light are used to penetrate through the skin and improve skin’s appearance leaving you looking youthful.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
The most effective and sought-after treatment for repairing skin damage is laser skin resurfacing. It is practical and popular for a number of cosmetic problems, including enlarged pores. Lasers have a remarkable quality of improving the appearance of the skin along with stimulating collagen production. We use Fractional CO2 Lasers, among other types of lasers, for Large Pores Treatment in Dubai.
Before and After Results
Post-procedural care plays a vital role in determining the results of large pores treatment. Here is a list of a few of them:
- It is recommended to avoid sun exposure for at least a week.
- Always wear strong sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 or above.
- Go bare-faced for at least three days and avoid wearing makeup.
- Take all the prescribed oral and topical medications religiously.
- Avoid picking at the scabs.
Schedule a Consultation
For more details and expert advice on the best Large Pores Treatment in Dubai or schedule a procedure, book online consultation with our expert dermatologists by filling out the form below.