The Laser Skin Care Clinic is referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our” on this page. We operate Laser Skin Care Clinic, which is termed as “service” on this page.
The reason for writing this page is to let the users of this website know how we take, process, store, and use the personal information of the users.
In general, we do not need the personal information of the users. We only ask for personal information when we have to process a query or complain. This website also takes information from users to make improvements in the service.
- Service: Service is the https://www.laserskincare.ae website operated by the Laser Skin Care Clinic.
- Cookies: Cookies is a small computer program stored by websites in your browser to make website loading faster and get other benefits.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data that is automatically generated by this Service by using the activities of the users on this Service.
- Personal Data: Personal Data is the data about a living individual who can be identified using that data.
- Data Controller: Data Controller is a person who determines how the personal data of users will be processed and used. For this service, we are the Data Controller of your Personal Data.
- Data Subject/User: A User is a living person who uses this Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Data Processors/Service Providers: Data Processor or Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We use the services of various Service Providers to make the data processing effective.
Information Collection and Use
We collect and process user information to make improvements.
Types of Data Collected
The users of this website may be asked the following types of personal data:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may inform you about the latest happenings and promotional offers through the newsletter and other means. If a person does not want to receive such material, we can unsubscribe upon request.
The way users use this service is also checked to enhance the quality of service. The collection of such data is termed Usage Data, and it may include the IP, browser version, time on the website, etc.
The Location Data is only stored if the user allows us to access the location. It helps us show the relevant information based on the location.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
The Laser Skin Care Clinic may collect data from the users for the following purposes:
- To solve technical problems.
- To provide customer service.
- To check how people use this Service.
- To perform some tasks to run this Service.
- To get valuable information to improve this Service.
- To inform the user about any changes to our Service.
- To provide news, offers, and other information to the users.
- To offer you a chance to provide feedback about this Service.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For our users from the European Economic Area (EEA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply. In such cases, the Laser Skin Care Clinic may process the personal data of the users considering the following points:
- To form a contract with the user.
- The user has given us permission to do so.
- The processing is not harmful to the user.
- To comply with the law pertaining to personal data.
Retention of Data
The Laser Skin Care Clinic will only use the Usage Data for internal purposes only. In general, we retain the Usage Data for a short time. In some cases, we may have to keep it for a long time to make enhancements.
Transfer of Data
The Laser Skin Care Clinic may have to transfer the personal data to a place outside of the state, province, country, and governmental jurisdiction. If you continue to use this website, you provide your consent for the data transfer.
Disclosure of Data
In case the Laser Skin Care Clinic decides to merge/acquire an organization, or if we sell an asset, the personal data may be transferred. If any of this happens, we will inform the users.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
To comply with the local laws and regulations, the Laser Skin Care Clinic may have to disclose the users’ personal data to authorities in certain situations.
In order to comply with the legal requirements, the Laser Skin Care Clinic may have to disclose your personal data in good faith for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a legal obligation
- To protect against legal liability
- To defend the rights of the Laser Skin Care Clinic
- To determine any violation in using this Service.
- To strengthen the safety of Users of this Service.
Security of Data
Personal data security is important to us, but it is worth mentioning that no transmission method over the internet is 100% safe. Nevertheless, we always try to use reliable and secure internet technologies to ensure personal data security. It is essential to mention that some risks exist, and we are not able to guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have some data protection rights if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA). You have the following rights:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can ask to restrict the use of your data.
- You can delete, access, and update your data.
- You can object to our processing of your data.
- You can ask to port your data available with us.
- You can ask to rectify the data available with us.
To process such requests, the user will first have to verify the identity.
The Laser Skin Care Clinic often employs third-party individuals and companies to provide a valuable service. We may share your personal data with them, but we will make sure your personal data is safe.
To monitor and analyze the utilization of this Service, we often use third-party services such as Google Analytics which is a reliable and secure service from Google.
The Laser Skin Care Clinic may use remarketing services to show ads on third-party websites such as:
- Google AdWords
These ads might be shown based on the cookies saved in your browser.
Links to Other Sites
This Service is not for people below the age of 18, and we do not intend to collect information about people below the age of 18.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information.