The chin plays a vital role in defining our facial profile. A perfectly contoured chin helps in defining a sharp jawline which makes a face look attractive. However, a double chin problem is becoming quite common among men and women these days. Fortunately, we can diminish the double chin with the help of Kybella Dubai Treatment. Kybella® is an ideal treatment for double chin removal that destroys the fat cells under the chin.
What is Kybella®?
Kybella® is an injectable used for getting rid of the double chin and a turtle neck. It is the only FDA-approved injectable for double chin removal. As we age, our body and facial contours change dramatically, and among other changes, we also get a double chin. It looks highly unflattering and can negatively impact our overall look. Kybella Dubai can help destroy fat pockets under the chin in moderate to high amounts. As a result, it improves the overall facial profile.
Previously, only surgical options were available for acquiring a perfect jawline. But nowadays, people prefer non-surgical and non-invasive options like Kybella® treatment for double chin. It provides instant results with minimal to no downtime. Moreover, each patient’s treatment can be tailored, making it one of the best non-surgical treatments for double chin removal.
Composition of Kybella®
Kybella Treatment in Dubai uses an injectable form of concentrated deoxycholic acid. The acid is a naturally-occurring bile acid, usually produced by the gallbladder and liver. It has a number of functions, including:
- fat digestion
- vitamin absorption
- cholesterol levels break down
Moreover, deoxycholic acid also functions as a hormone. It aids the digestive system by holding and secreting the enzymes into the intestine, breaking down the fat deposits.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Dubai is an ideal option for people experiencing double chin due to excess fat accumulation. The ideal candidate for Kybella® treatment should:
- be 18 years old or above
- ensure that the double chin is due to fat accumulation and not due to other reasons such as lymph nodes etc.
- have fat pockets under the chin
- have realistic expectations with the treatment
Pre-procedure care of Kybella Treatment for Double Chin Removal in Dubai is as essential as the treatment itself. Usually, the doctor guides patients about preparing for the treatment. However, some general guidelines are as follows:
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications like aspirin and ibuprofen as they increase bruising chances.
- Quit taking any supplements at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid massaging the area underneath the chin or neck.
- Get a complete physical examination done before the treatment.
- Fill in all the prescriptions ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience.
Kybella Treatment in Dubai works by attacking fat cells and interrupting their cellular membranes. The injections are directly administered into the superficial fat. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- The practitioner begins by cleansing the treatment site before the treatment.
- After cleansing, he/she applies a numbing cream to the skin to make the procedure painless.
- Once the treatment area is numbed, he/she administers a series of Kybella® injections to the treatment site at different angles.
- Kybella® injectables start attacking the fat cell membranes and destroying fat cells.
- Once the membrane is destroyed, the cell explodes and dies, eventually resulting in improved facial contours.
Keep in mind that instead of a single injection, multiple injections are administered over the treatment site. Moreover, patients may need multiple sessions (about 5 to 7) spaced 3 to 4 weeks apart to see significant results. The number of sessions depends on the amount of fat pockets under the chin.
Post-procedural care is essential in order to have an uneventful recovery after Kybella® Treatment for Double Chin. The doctor provides a list of dos and don’ts after the treatment. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Use cold compresses for 10 minutes, every 4 hours.
- Avoid massaging the treatment site for at least two weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid any strenuous activities, like heavy workouts, for at least a month.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications until the swelling subsides completely.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly to minimize swelling and discomfort.
Before and After Results
Results and Recovery Period
Kybella® Treatment for Double Chin Removal is a minimally invasive treatment. After the treatment, patients can return to work within a day. However, they may experience temporary numbness, bruising, lumps, or redness of the skin. Therefore, they must follow the post-procedural care instructions religiously for an uneventful recovery period.
Kybella Dubai treatment is one of a kind procedure. It delivers ideal results without the invasiveness of surgical procedures. Some exceptional benefits of this treatment are as follows:
- The procedure is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- It provides quick results.
- The results are long-lasting and do not require any maintenance.
- The recovery period is quick and uneventful.
- It does not involve any incisions and stitches.
- It is a painless procedure.
Kybella Dubai Price
A number of factors influence the final price of Kybella® injectables. Moreover, only an expert can determine the final treatment price as it varies from patient to patient. However, the average starting price of Kybella® Treatment in Dubai is 2100 AED.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
If you have any concerns about the Kybella Dubai Treatment for Double Chin Removal, get in touch with us. We offer FREE online consultations to our clients. So, fill the online form below or give us a call. Moreover, you can visit the clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.