For a variety of skin conditions, we need to consider an excellent cosmetic treatment. The Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai is such a procedure that can help us eliminate many embarrassing skin conditions. The treatment usually takes up to 30 minutes to finish, and it is performed under local anesthesia. The recovery time is negligible, and the success rate for this treatment is very high. In most cases, patients may have to take more than one treatment session. However, luckily, the cost of the treatment is not very high.
Continue reading to learn about the results, benefits, techniques, cost, recovery, and aims of the Derma Roller Treatment.
Table of Contents
What is Derma Roller Treatment?
Derma Roller Dubai is the name of a proven procedure that can solve many skin problems. It is the advanced version of the most famous microneedling treatment. It means tiny needles are also used in this procedure. During the procedure, these microneedles penetrate through the skin to:
- open clogged pores
- increase collagen production
- make the skin heal itself
The treatment is ideal for those who need a natural and safe method for healing skin problems. It allows patients to enjoy brighter, younger-looking, smoother, and healthier skin.
Aim of the Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment Dubai is a unique method for skin repair. The treatment is ideal for treating damaged skin. Generally, this method helps in repairing a variety of skin damages. Patients appear refreshed and radiated after the treatment. However, it can take a few months to see the full results of the treatment.
The treatment aims to:
- repair the skin naturally
- deliver immediate effects
- provide longlasting results
- heal the skin without downtime
- restore the skin without side effects
- tighten the large pores by removing impurities
- completely solve the skin problem
Who is the ideal candidate?
Only a dermatologist can determine if someone is the right candidate for Derma Roller Treatment or not. All surgical, non-surgical, invasive, non-invasive treatments have some side effects. Therefore, patients need to understand the treatment first before making their minds about it. Moreover, having realistic expectations with the procedure is beneficial.
Anyone can be the perfect candidate for the Derma Roller Treatment if they have:
- acne scars
- injury scars
- stretch marks
- sun damage
- pigmentation marks
- fine lines and wrinkles
- aging signs
Device We Use
The Derma Roller, a simple and easy-to-use device, is used for the Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai. This device is made up of a roller with a large number of tiny needles. The needles do not hurt the skin if used properly. Although it can be used at home, it is better to visit a professional or a clinic to avoid any side effects.
Our clinic uses high-quality products for numbing and repairing the skin damage caused by the treatment.
Technique We Use
The Derma Roller Treatment uses the microneedling technique. The treatment does not require an overnight stay as it is performed on an outpatient basis. The time needed for the treatment depends on the condition, but it generally takes from 30 to 50 minutes. The downtime is almost non-existent, and the patient will be able to resume their routine activities immediately.
Derma Roller in Dubai helps solve a number of skin problems. The preparation for the procedure does not take long, and it is not at all complicated. Patients must follow preparation guidelines given by the doctor. Generally, the doctor’s guidelines are different for different candidates. However, some standard instructions are as follows:
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun for at least 2-3 weeks.
- Do not sunbathe or use the sunbeds.
- Stop using any topical skincare products before the treatment.
- Do not take any blood-thinner or aspirin for at least 2-3 days before the treatment.
The Derma Roller Treatment helps treat the face, neck, décolletage, and the back of hands. However, it usually becomes impossible to treat the breast areas if implants are in place. During the treatment, patients feel no pain because topical local anesthesia is applied.
The treatment process can be divided into the following steps:
First of all, the doctor will cleanse the treatment area with antiseptics.
Secondly, he/she will apply a topical anesthetic cream to the treatment area.
The doctor will penetrate the skin with the needles of the Derma Roller device.
The penetration of the tiny needles will transfer the serums/products into the skin.
The medication and needling will trigger the production of collagen and cell regeneration.
Lastly, the doctor will apply a healing gel to ensure the side effects subside sooner than later.
Post-operation care is central to getting the desired results. Patients will have to take some care after Derma Roller treatment. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the doctor’s guidelines to obtain the best possible results.
Some general post-op instructions are as follows:
- Try to avoid touching the treatment area unnecessarily.
- Make sure your hands are clean before touching the treatment area.
- Avoid exercise and hot baths until the redness is gone (it often takes 24 hours).
- Do not apply makeup for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid the use of skin care products until the redness vanishes.
- Avoid fake tanning for at least seven days after the treatment.
- Applying the Aloe Vera gel after the treatment helps smooth and calm the skin.
Before and After Results
The Derma Roller Treatment delivers incredible skin rejuvenation and resurfacing results. However, patients may have to take more than one treatment session to achieve optimum effects. Generally, a Derma Roller candidate has to take at least six treatment sessions. Every two sessions are scheduled with one month gap between them to get the desired results.
How many treatments do I need?
The number of treatment sessions a person needs to take depends on the individual skin problem. Only our dermatologist can give you the right idea about the total treatment sessions required.
The following estimates from dermatologists may help you get the point:
- 3 or 4 Treatment Course for Skin Rejuvenation
- 5 or 6 Treatment Course for Acne Scars Removal
- 5 or 6 Treatment Course for Stretch Marks Removal
The Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai has the following benefits:
- It only involves minor side effects.
- The treatment is equally beneficial for all skin types.
- It is a short method to resurface the skin.
- The procedure delivers excellent skin rejuvenation results.
- It can transform rough skin into soft baby skin.
- This procedure is better than the other microneedling treatments.
- It is a unique treatment that provides immediate results.
- The results are long-lasting.
Cost of Derma Roller Treatment
Generally, the doctor determines the cost of the treatment after checking the nature of your problem. The Derma Roller price in Dubai depends on the following factors:
- nature of the problem
- size of the treatment area
- professional’s expertise
- location of the treatment facility
- cost of the anesthesia
Although Derma Roller Treatment’s cost is not high, contact us today to know the exact treatment cost in your case.
Schedule a Consultation
Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai is a special treatment that offers exceptional results. If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Laser Skin Care Clinic. You can give us a call to schedule an appointment. Moreover, you can fill the online form to schedule a consultation session with one of our experts.