For a variety of skin conditions, we need to consider a good cosmetic treatment. The Derma Roller Treatment Dubai is such procedure that can help us get rid of many embarrassing skin conditions. The treatment mostly takes up to 30 minutes to finish, and it is performed under local anesthesia.
- 1 What is Derma Roller Treatment?
- 2 Results and Benefits
- 3 The Device We Use
- 4 Who is a Candidate?
- 5 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 6 Which Technique is Used?
- 7 How Many Treatments Do I Need?
- 8 How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- 9 Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- 10 Cost of Derma Roller Treatment
- 11 Schedule a Free Consultation
- 12 Special Offer for You
The recovery time is negligible, and the success rate for this treatment is very high. The cost of the treatment is not high. The patient may have to take more than one treatment sessions. In this topic, we will cover the results, benefits, technique, device, cost, recovery, and aims for the Derma Roller Treatment.
What is Derma Roller Treatment?
The Derma Roller Treatment is the name of a proven procedure that can solve many skin problems. It is the advanced version of the most famous microneedling treatment. Mean to say; the tiny needles are also used in this procedure. These micro needles penetrate through the skin and open the clogged pores, increase the collagen production, makes the skin heal itself. The treatment is for those who need a natural and safe method for healing skin problems. It is for those who look forward to creating brighter, younger-looking, smoother, and healthier skin.
Results and Benefits
The Derma Roller Treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi delivers wonderful skin rejuvenation and resurfacing restful. Many skin problems can be solved with the help of this treatment. The patient may have to take more than one treatment sessions. In general, a derma roller candidate has to take six treatment sessions with one month gap between them to get the desired results.
- It only involves minor side effects.
- It is equally beneficial for all skin types.
- It is a short method to resurface the skin.
- It delivers better skin rejuvenation results.
- It provides long-lasting skin resurfacing results.
- It can transform the rough skin into soft baby
- It is better than the other microneedling
- It is a unique treatment that provides immediate results.
- The patient may have to take more than one treatment sessions.
The Device We Use
A Derma Roller device is used in the Derma Roller Treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi. This device comprises a roller with a large number of tiny needles. The Derma Roller is a simple device that is easy to use. The needles do not hurt the skin if used properly. It can be used at home, but it is better to visit us for a professional treatment with minimal side effects. On the other hand, we use high-quality products to numb and heal the skin damage caused due to the treatment.
Who is a Candidate?
Only a dermatologist can say if you are a good candidate for Derma Roller Treatment or not. All surgical, non-surgical, invasive, non-invasive treatments have some side effects. You need to understand the treatment first before you make your mind for it. Having realistic expectations with the procedure is good. You can be the perfect candidate for the Derma Roller Treatment Dubai if you fulfill the following;
- The person with acne scars
- The person with injury scars
- The person with stretch marks
- The person with the sun damage
- The person with pigmentation marks
- The person seeking hand rejuvenation
- The person with fine lines and wrinkles
- The person seeking aging signs removal
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Derma Roller Treatment is a unique method for skin repair. The treatment is used for the damaged skin. A variety of skin damages can be repaired using this method. The will appear refreshed and radiated after the treatment. It can take a few months to see the full results of the treatment. The treatment aims;
- To naturally repair the skin.
- To deliver immediate effects.
- To deliver long-lasting results.
- To heal the skin without downtime.
- To heal the skin without side effects.
- To completely solve the skin problem.
- To tighten the large pores by removing impurities.
Which Technique is Used?
The Derma Roller Treatment uses the microneedling technique. The treatment is not sophisticated and can be performed on an outpatient basis. The time needed to recover is almost zero, and the patient will be able to resume the routine matters. The time needed to finish depends on the condition, but it often takes 30 to 50 minutes.
The patient will feel no pain because topical local anesthesia will be applied. The face, neck, décolletage and the back of the hand can be treated with it. Please note that it may become impossible to treat the breast areas if implants are in place. The treatment process can be divided into the following steps;
Step 1: The treatment area will be cleaned with antiseptics.
Step 2: The topical anesthetic cream will be applied to the treatment area.
Step 3: The professional will penetrate the skin with the needles of Derma Roller device.
Step 4: The penetration of the tiny needles will transfer the serums, products into the skin.
Step 5: The medication and needling trigger the production of collagen and cell regeneration.
Step 6: The healing gel will be applied to make sure the side effects subside sooner than later.
How Many Treatments Do I Need?
The process of the treatment will be the same in all parts of the body. The number of treatment session a person need to take depends on the individual skin problem. Only our dermatologist can give you the right idea about the total treatment sessions you may need. For the following estimates from dermatologists may help you get the point.
- 3 or 4 Treatment Course for the Skin Rejuvenation
- 5 or 6 Treatment Course for the Acne Scarring Removal
- 5 or 6 Treatment Course for the Stretch Marks Removal
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Many skin problems can be solved with the help of this treatment. The preparation for the Derma Roller Treatment does not take long; neither is it a complicated. You just need to take care of important guidelines form the doctor. The guidelines from the doctor are different for the different treatment candidates. Some common instructions are as follows;
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Avoid taking the sunbath and using the sunbeds.
- Do not use topical skin care products before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid exercise, hot bath until the redness is gone (it often takes 24 hours)
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
You will have to take some care after the Derma Roller Treatment Dubai. The post-operation care is central to getting the desired results. Mean to say; it is necessary to follow the guidelines from the doctor if you look forward to getting best possible results;
- Try to avoid the unnecessary touch to the treatment area.
- Avoid the use of skin care products until the redness vanishes.
- Do not apply the makeup at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- The fake tans should be avoided at least seven days after the treatment.
- Make sure your hands are clean before touching the treatment area.
- Applying the Aloe Vera gel after the treatment helps smooth and calm the skin.
Cost of Derma Roller Treatment
The cost of the Derma Roller Treatment is not high. Your doctor will determine the cost of the treatment after checking the nature of your problem. The cost of the treatment also depends on the nature of the problem, the size of the treatment area, the expertise of the professional, the location of the treatment facility, and the cost of the anesthesia. Contact us today to know the cost of the treatment in your case.
Schedule a Free Consultation
You have read the details of the Derma Roller Treatment Dubai & Sharjah. Now that you are aware of all dynamics of the treatment, we ask for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to let us know your thoughts about this unique treatment. If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Laser Skin Care Clinic.
Special Offer for You
One of our dermatologists can perform a detailed analysis of your problem if you contact us. By contacting us for more treatment details or free appointment, you have nothing to lose. Book the free online consultation with us now and get at least 25% discount on Derma Roller. You can book the free appointment by filling the online form on this page. Act now and book the treatment before this offer expires.