Mole is a tiny mark that appears on the surface of your skin. It is purely harmless and can vary significantly in size, shape, and color. For some individuals, they might look beautiful if they are placed correctly on their face but for the rest of us, moles are a source of lost confidence as they look hideous on us. They cannot be covered with concealer because they are usually dark in color and have some kind of a texture. The only safe and sound way to eliminate moles is via Mole Removal in Dubai.
Are You the Right Candidate?
Before you get super excited about eliminating the moles on your face via Mole Removal in Dubai, it is important to analyze whether this treatment suits you or not. Here are a few basic things to consider:
- 18 years is the minimum age to undergo the treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, you shouldn’t undergo laser mole removal treatment in Dubai.
- You want to eliminate moles once and for all.
- You do not want any Acne scarring issues after mole removal treatment.
- If you suffer from any chronic illnesses, it’s not the right time to undergo the treatment.
If you wish to undergo Laser Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai, it is necessary that you must follow all the pre-treatment care advice given by your doctor. Here are a few things to consider:
- You have to limit the sun exposure.
- Always wear a sunblock, even when you are indoors.
- Avoid wearing creams which contain retinoid in them.
- Get all your medication ahead of time.
- Do not go for skin facials or any other treatment for at least a month.
Laser Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai is one of a kind procedure that works by effectively removing your mole, without leaving any marks behind the skin. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Initially, the skin is cleaned to make sure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- In order to avoid any pain and discomfort, local anesthesia is administered to the skin.
- A laser device of a specific frequency is placed close to the skin.
- The laser targets the mole and excises the pigment of the mole.
- Our body’s natural immune system helps to eliminate the pigment.
- A scab is usually formed on the area of the mole which falls off later on.
Post-Treatment Care of Mole Removal in Dubai is as important as the pre-treatment care. It is essential to boost the recovery and to reap maximum benefits from the Laser treatment.
- Avoid going out in the sun as much as possible.
- Do not wear makeup for at least a week after the treatment.
- Do not pick at the scabs that might have formed as a result of the treatment.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated.
- Do not go for any skin care treatments for at least month after the treatment.
Results produced by Mole Removal in Dubai are permanent. Your mole won’t pop up suddenly after a few weeks. Once it’s gone, it will be gone forever.
Mole removal treatment in Dubai is a simple procedure that will help you eliminate your insecurities and live a confident life.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is completed in less than an hour.
- It won’t leave any marks behind on your skin.
- It is suitable for all types of Skin Tags.
- It has no side effects.
If you want to know more about Mole Removal Treatment or the costs associated with it, fill out the free consultation form below and let our expert dermatologists guide you for free.