Mole also known as nevi is a growth that appears on the skin’s surface in any shape and is considered harmless. It forms when the melanocytes (color-producing skin cells) grow together in clusters and may appear in any part of your body. They are usually brown, black, and even blue with varying sizes. They appear at any time of your life and can affect your beautiful appearance if not in the right place. That is why they need to be removed safely and effectively.
Please continue reading about different Mole Removal Treatments in Dubai to find the best one for you.
Types of Moles
Three main types of moles are classified based on color, size, shape, and location.
- Light brown to black with well-defined edges.
- May become raised and dark with time.
- Diameter ranges from 1.5 to more than 40 cm.
- Larger size indicates melanoma(skin cancer).
- They appear at birth.
Common Acquired Nevi
- Light brown to dark brown with well-defined edges.
- Appear as raised or dome-shaped on the skin’s surface.
- Diameter varies from 2-6 mm.
- Round or oval shaped.
- Mostly appear in childhood or infancy.
- Also known as atypical or Clark’s nevus.
- Appear in children due to high exposure to Ultraviolet light.
- Varying colors with Light brown, dark brown, and pink as the most common.
- Greater than 5mm in diameter.
- Irregular shape.
- Can appear at any time in your life.
- Variations in color, size and number of moles on your body may also be a sign of melanoma.
Although most of the moles are harmless and only appear as a barrier to your confidence and beauty. But, in some cases, they can lead to skin cancer, if not diagnosed and treated on time. Keep in mind not every mole is harmful, so there is no need to panic. However, scientists have developed an A, B, C, D, and E diagnosis method for moles to separate normal moles from cancerous ones where
- A is for asymmetry(shape) of the mole
- B is for border(corners) of the mole
- C is for color
- D is for diameter
- E is for evolving(changing) appearance
If the mole appears doubtful and you cannot diagnose its type, it will be wise to visit your doctor and get it diagnosed before time.
Aim of the Treatment
The treatment works well for all skin types and delivers promising results. You can get smooth and bump-free skin by taking this treatment. Mole Removal Treatment aims to:
- reduce skin irritation associated with the moles
- avoid scarring associated with laser mole removal
- make the skin clear, smooth, and free of any bumps or lumps
- remove any moles using laser treatment, freezing, or excision
Who is the ideal candidate?
Before you get super excited about eliminating the moles on your face via Mole Removal in Dubai, it is essential to analyze whether this treatment suits you or not. If you are interested in it, please check the following crucial things about this mole removal treatment:
- You want to eliminate moles once and for all.
- 18 years is the minimum age to undergo the treatment.
- You do not want any acne scarring issues after mole removal treatment.
- If you suffer from any chronic illnesses, it’s not the right time to undergo treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, you shouldn’t undergo laser mole removal treatment in Dubai.
Mole Removal Techniques
If you have a mole on any part of the body, it is necessary to keep checking it regularly. Even if a mole is not cancerous, it does not look good on the skin. If you want to get rid of your mole(s), there are different surgical and non-surgical options to do it.
There are different methods for mole removal on the face, neck, back, chest, or any part of your body. Avoid surgical techniques for facial moles because they can wound the area. Also, avoid mole removal at home or buy any private mole removal creams, as these have been reported to cause severe burns and skin injuries.
It is a famous surgical technique where your surgeon cuts the mole with the help of a scalpel. To ensure the entire mole has been removed, the professional may also cut the good skin bordering the mole. Once the area is free of the problem, the surgeon will stitch the skin carefully. This technique is commonly used for large-sized moles and sometimes small-sized moles as well.
It is one of the surgical options for mole removal. To perform this, the doctor will use a cotton swab, spray device, or injection to apply a unique solution to the skin. This solution often contains usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen. By doing so, ice crystals form in the mole, thereby breaking up the mole tissue cells. The surrounding area of skin remains safe during this process. After completing the treatment successfully, the mole gets removed, and no trace (scarring) leaves behind.
Some moles are small, flat, and have a dark color such as black or dark brown. Such kinds of moles can best be removed using laser treatment for mole removal. Typically, the professional will apply a topical anesthetic ointment to number the treatment site. The area will then be exposed to beams of laser light to remove the mole tissues. In general, the person has to take two or three treatment sessions to remove the mole entirely. Laser mole removal is one of the most efficient methods for mole removal in Dubai.
If you wish to undergo Laser Mole Removal Dubai, you must follow all your doctor’s pre-treatment care advice. Here are a few things to consider:
- You have to limit sun exposure.
- Always wear sunblock, even when you are indoors.
- Avoid wearing creams that contain retinoids in them.
- Get all your medication ahead of time.
- Do not go for skin facials or any other treatment for at least a month.
Mole Removal Procedure
Laser Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai is one of a kind procedure that works by effectively removing your mole without leaving any marks behind the skin. It comprises the following key steps:
- Initially, the skin is cleaned to ensure no traces of dirt and makeup are on your skin.
- In order to avoid any pain and discomfort, local anesthesia is administered to the skin.
- A laser device of a specific frequency is placed close to the skin.
- The laser targets the mole and excises the pigment of the mole.
- Our body’s natural immune system helps to eliminate the pigment.
- A scab is usually formed on the area of the mole, which falls off later on.
Post-Treatment Care for Mole Removal in Dubai is as crucial as pre-treatment care. It is essential to boost recovery and to reap maximum benefits from laser treatment.
- Avoid going out in the sun as much as possible.
- Do not wear makeup for at least a week after the treatment.
- Do not pick at the scabs that might have formed as a result of the treatment.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated.
- Do not go for any skincare treatments for at least a month after the treatment.
Before and After Results
Results produced by Mole Removal in Dubai are permanent. Your mole won’t pop up suddenly after a few weeks. Once it’s gone, it will be gone forever.
Mole removal treatment in Dubai is a simple procedure that will help you eliminate your insecurities and live a confident life. The treatment:
- has no permanent side effects
- is completed in less than an hour
- is suitable for all types of skin tags
- won’t leave any marks behind on your skin
- is non-invasive and non-surgical
Risks and Complications
For every treatment, there are associated risks. Likewise, the mole removal procedure also has some complications if proper guidelines are not followed
- Scarring may happen after using mole removal creams.
- Sometimes, when mole type is not identified before the procedure, mole recurrence may happen with a slight chance of skin cancer.
- Surgeries may create a chance for infection or minor bleeding. However, with proper care, it can be taken care of
Recovery Time And Results
It takes 27 months to completely remove a mole through surgeries while in laser mole removal the recovery post-treatment is approximately 6-18 months depending on the size, location, and type of mole. Multiple sessions are performed during this time with a follow-up routine after a few weeks or every time when the patient notices something odd about their moles.
Mole removal cost
The costs vary according to the laser treatment. Different types of moles need different laser treatments. Also, the mole treatment prices depend on the number of sessions and expected results. Moreover, they depend on the physician’s expertise too.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to know more about Mole Removal Treatment or the costs associated with it, call us now or fill out the free consultation form below and let our expert dermatologists guide you.