A mole is a tiny mark that appears on the surface of the skin and is typically harmless. It varies significantly in size, shape, and color. For some individuals, it might look beautiful if it appears strategically on their faces. But for the rest of us, moles are a source of lost confidence as they affect the entire appearance. Unfortunately, moles cannot be covered with concealer because they are usually dark in color and have texture. Currently, Mole Removal Dubai is the only safe way to eliminate moles. Please continue reading to know about different types of mole removal treatments to find the best one for you.
Aim of the Treatment
The treatment works well for all skin types and delivers promising results. You can get smooth and bump-free skin by taking this treatment. Mole Removal Treatment aims to:
- reduce skin irritation associated with the moles
- avoid scarring associated with laser mole removal
- make the skin clear, smooth, and free of any bumps or lumps
- remove any moles using laser treatment, freezing, or excision
Who is the ideal candidate?
Before you get super excited about eliminating the moles on your face via Mole Removal in Dubai, it is essential to analyze whether this treatment suits you or not. If you are interested in it, please check the following crucial things about this mole removal treatment:
- You want to eliminate moles once and for all.
- 18 years is the minimum age to undergo the treatment.
- You do not want any acne scarring issues after mole removal treatment.
- If you suffer from any chronic illnesses, it’s not the right time to undergo the treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, you shouldn’t undergo laser mole removal treatment in Dubai.
Mole Removal Techniques
The worst form of skin cancer is Melanoma, which looks like a mole appearing on the skin’s surface. That is why; it is of utmost importance to keep checking your whole body for moles. The moles that change in color evolve in size, and irregular in shape can be cancerous.
If you have a mole on any part of the body, it is necessary to keep checking it regularly. Even if a mole is not cancerous, it does not look good on the skin, especially if you are an outgoing person who likes to wear short dresses. If you want to get rid of your mole(s), there are different surgical and non-surgical options to do it.
Whether you like surgical procedures or non-surgical mole removal treatments, your professional can do it using one of the three notable treatments mentioned below;
It is a famous surgical technique where your surgeon cuts the mole with the help of a scalpel. To ensure the entire mole has been removed, the professional may also cut the good skin bordering the mole. Once the area is free of the problem, the surgeon will stitch the skin carefully. This technique is commonly used for large-sized moles and sometimes small-sized moles as well.
It is one of the surgical options for mole removal. To perform this, the doctor will use a cotton swab, spray device, or injection to apply a unique solution to the skin. This solution often contains usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen. By doing so, ice crystals form in the mole, thereby breaking up the mole tissue cells. The surrounding area of skin remains safe during this process. After completing the treatment successfully, the mole gets removed, and no trace (scarring) leaves behind.
Some moles are small, flat, and have a dark color such as black or dark brown. Such kinds of moles can best be removed using laser treatment for mole removal. Typically, the professional will apply a topical anesthetic ointment to number the treatment site. The area will then be exposed to beams of laser light to remove the mole tissues. In general, the person has to take two or three treatment sessions to remove the mole entirely.
If you wish to undergo Laser Mole Removal Dubai, you must follow all your doctor’s pre-treatment care advice. Here are a few things to consider:
- You have to limit sun exposure.
- Always wear sunblock, even when you are indoors.
- Avoid wearing creams which contain retinoid in them.
- Get all your medication ahead of time.
- Do not go for skin facials or any other treatment for at least a month.
Mole Removal Procedure
Laser Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai is one of a kind procedure that works by effectively removing your mole without leaving any marks behind the skin. It comprises the following key steps:
- Initially, the skin is cleaned to ensure no traces of dirt and makeup are on your skin.
- In order to avoid any pain and discomfort, local anesthesia is administered to the skin.
- A laser device of a specific frequency is placed close to the skin.
- The laser targets the mole and excises the pigment of the mole.
- Our body’s natural immune system helps to eliminate the pigment.
- A scab is usually formed on the area of the mole, which falls off later on.
Post-Treatment Care of Mole Removal in Dubai is as crucial as pre-treatment care. It is essential to boost the recovery and to reap maximum benefits from the laser treatment.
- Avoid going out in the sun as much as possible.
- Do not wear makeup for at least a week after the treatment.
- Do not pick at the scabs that might have formed as a result of the treatment.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated.
- Do not go for any skincare treatments for at least a month after the treatment.
Before and After Results
Results produced by Mole Removal in Dubai are permanent. Your mole won’t pop up suddenly after a few weeks. Once it’s gone, it will be gone forever.
Mole removal treatment Dubai is a simple procedure that will help you eliminate your insecurities and live a confident life. The treatment:
- has no permanent side effects
- is completed in less than an hour
- is suitable for all types of skin tags
- won’t leave any marks behind on your skin
- is non-invasive and non-surgical
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to know more about Mole Removal Treatment or the costs associated with it, call us now or fill out the free consultation form below and let our expert dermatologists guide you.