It is not easy to get rid of stubborn fat pockets and maintain a perfectly contoured body. Even if a person is at their ideal weight, some unsightly bulges of fat are always there. Although getting in shape through exercise and a healthy diet is easy, eliminating localized fat is difficult with simple lifestyle changes. So, if you want to get a curved body without going under the knife, consider Eximia Treatment in Dubai. It is an advanced non-surgical treatment, some patients may experience minor discomfort or redness after the procedure. Results may also take time to fully manifest.
What is Eximia treatment?
Eximia non-surgical fat reduction is a quick, effective, and non-invasive body contouring and slimming treatment. Generally, Eximia refers to the combination of two technologies, including:
- Laserporation and Microdermolift
- Radioporation and Endoradioma
In this treatment, Laserporation sculpts, dissolves, and reduces cellulite. In contrast, the other devices help exfoliate, vibrate, and lift the skin.
Non-invasive treatments like Eximia treatment may require multiple sessions and results may vary depending on the individual. No other non-invasive fat reduction treatment can currently rival it due to its efficiency and efficacy.
Aim of the Treatment
The Eximia Treatment in Dubai aims to:
- leave the skin smooth and elastic
- rejuvenate the skin
- improve oxygenation
- tighten body contours
- reduce fat
- tone the skin contours
- destroy fat deposits and cellulite on different body parts
Which areas can be treated?
Currently, Eximia Cellulite Treatment can successfully treat the following areas:
Who is the ideal candidate?
Not everyone is an ideal candidate for Eximia Cellulite Removal treatment. It depends on the individual’s medical history and other factors that should be evaluated by a doctor. You are an ideal candidate if you
- are close to the ideal weight
- have sagging skin from weight loss
- are living a healthy lifestyle
- want to improve your body contours
- don’t have any underlying medical conditions
- have realistic expectations from the procedure
Purpose of Eximia
The programs of the machine used for Eximia non-surgical fat reduction Dubai are divided into different settings. These settings typically depend on the purpose of the treatment. Generally, it is used for three different purposes that are explained below:
Eximia helps lose weight by flushing out unessential toxins and fluids from the body through the lymphatic system. Moreover, it reduces cellulite appearance by targeting the fat cells. Although patients may need more than one session, the results can be long-lasting by maintaining a healthy diet.
Double Chin Removal
Eximia can cause minor side effects such as redness or bruising, but it generally does not affect surrounding areas outside of the targeted treatment area.. So, reducing a double chin is easy and quick with the help of Eximia treatment.
Eximia treatment is basically a non-surgical fat reduction treatment. Therefore, it allows reducing fat from different body parts. Eximia has a double wavelength for fat reduction, which removes extra fat from the body, it is generally considered safe, but some patients may experience minor side effects such as redness or bruising. But as a result of treatment, the body becomes beautifully contoured.
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the OGM Eximia HR77 Platinum to perform Eximia Treatment in Dubai.
Generally, there are five different phases for performing Eximia Treatment in Dubai. However, the number of phases depends on the purpose for which Eximia is used.
The 5-step procedure is as follows:
- During the 1st phase, the diagnosis is performed. For this purpose, Mytouch 2.0 application is used. This application defines a personalized body contour of the patients with the help of 3D modeling software.
- In the 2nd phase, the Microdermolift device is used to exfoliate the skin, leading to skin activation.
- The 3rd phase involves using a Laseporation device. This device helps perform non-surgical liposuction during the procedure. However, it does not damage the surrounding skin.
- During the 4th phase, the Endoradiomag device is used. It energizes the blood vessels with its magnetic stimulation. Moreover, it circulates more oxygen and improves natural metabolism.
- Lastly, the 5th step uses the Radiporation device. It helps improves elastin and collagen production in the skin. Moreover, it reduces wrinkles, enhances skin tone, and creates a noticeable skin-lifting effect.
Does Eximia really work?
The Eximia treatment in Dubai is an effective and non-invasive treatment can be effective, results may vary for different individuals and may not work for everyone. Results may take time to fully manifest and may require multiple sessions. Generally, this treatment effectively burns extra deposits of localized fat from different body parts. As a result, the patient achieves a perfectly contoured and slim body.
Cost of Eximia Treatment
Generally, there is no fixed Eximia Treatment price, and it usually depends on a number of factors. Some of these factors include:
- Doctor’s qualification and expertise
- Clinic’s reputation as well as the location
- Size of the treatment area
- Number of sessions
- Tools and techniques used
Generally, the average starting price of one session of Eximia Treatment in Dubai is 2000 AED.
There are a number of benefits of Eximia Cellulite Treatment. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- It reduces fat bulges.
- The treatment improves collagen production.
- It enhances body contours.
- The skin becomes revitalized.
- It gets rid of any excess or sagging skin.
- The cellulite becomes reduced.
- It tightens as well as lifts the skin.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information or to schedule a session for Eximia Treatment in Dubai, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. Moreover, you can fill out the online form to book an initial consultation session with our expert doctors. You can also give us a call, and our staff representatives will guide you further.