The research and development have allowed skincare treatments to touch new heights. New treatments have been introduced, older ones have been improved, and some have been combined for better results. Both radiofrequency and microneedling techniques have been around for a long time. Recently these have been combined in order to better treat skin problems. As a result of this combination, RF Fractional Microneedling Treatment in Dubai has been introduced in the cosmetic industry. Let’s take a look at how this combination works and why it is a good option for treating skin-related issues.
Who is the ideal candidate?
The RF Microneedling combination treatment is versatile and corrects a host of conditions. Anyone can be the ideal candidate for this treatment if they have one or more of the following conditions:
- stretch marks resulting from overstretching of the skin during pregnancy
- acne scarring caused by chronic and uncontrolled acne trouble
- fine lines and wrinkles which are the first signs of aging
RF Fractional Microneedling is also highly effective for rejuvenating the skin in general.
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Ellisys from Jana Trading to perform RF Fractional Microneedling.
There is no elaborate pre-procedure routine. However, your doctor may give some guidelines, depending on your condition, which you must follow.
Some general pre-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Avoid blood-thinning medicines for two weeks before treatment.
- Discontinue use of skin care products containing Retin-A and hydroxyl acids a week before the procedure.
- Do not apply makeup, creams, or lotions before coming for RF Fractional microneedling.
- Cleanse the treatment site thoroughly before coming to the clinic.
Both techniques work at the same time. A handheld device deploys the microneedles at the desired rate and depth and retracts within a fraction. At the same time, radiofrequency waves are released to treat the deeper layers of the skin.
Both treatments deliver exceptional results when used in combination at the same time. The piercing depth can be as deep as 3.5 mm. Moreover, medications, serums, and vitamins can be delivered through the treatment if needed, which is an added advantage.
Before and After Results
Some general aftercare tips are as follows:
- Apply cold compressions in order to relieve swelling and redness.
- Cover treated areas with sunscreen with SPF 40 or above when going out during day time.
- Avoid washing the treated area for at least 6 to 8 hours after the treatment.
RF Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment, which means patients can resume their regular activities immediately post-treatment. However, patients should take care of their skin for a few days to avoid any severe side effects.
There are many benefits of RF Microneedling in Dubai. Below, we have mentioned some common benefits of this treatment:
- The treatment is effective and delivers natural-looking results.
- The radiofrequency technique gives incredible results when combined with microneedling.
- It will significantly reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It will also treat irregular skin texture and uneven skin tone.
- Patients can observe improvement in the skin’s texture as a result of the treatment.
RF Fractional Microneedling FAQs
Why is RF fractional microneedling better than traditional techniques?
Both radiofrequency treatment and microneedling have been around for a while and are excellent solutions for skin problems. However, when the two combine, they are able to create an effect that neither one can have individually. The results are extraordinary and vouch for the combination treatment being a fantastic idea.
Is the treatment painful?
Apart from pinpricks, there is no sensation of pain. It can be countered with the help of topical anesthetics. Within a few minutes, the area is numbed down and there is no discomfort during the treatment.
How many sessions are required?
Multiple sessions are needed to ensure that the desired outcome can be achieved. The number of sessions will be determined by the doctor considering the condition, its extent, and how well the treatment is working.
Is there any downtime?
The treatment has no downtime and patients can continue their daily routine immediately. Some precautions may be recommended by the doctor and they should be followed. If you take a rest for a day or two, it can help you in a quick recovery.
Cost of RF Microneedling in Dubai
There is no fixed price for RF Microneedling Dubai. The cost depends on a number of factors that vary from patient to patient. As a result, each patient pays a different price. Some cost-determinants include the nature of the skin problem, the dermatologist’s expertise, the clinic’s pricing policy, the technology used, etc.
So, if you want to know the exact cost in your case, you should schedule a consultation session with an expert.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information about the RF Fractional Microneedling treatment in Dubai or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Moreover, you can schedule a consultation session by taking a minute to fill the form below. Please feel free to give us a call or fill the online form to book an appointment TODAY!