As we age, our skin begins to lose its luster and shine. It means losing collagen, elastin and fats simultaneously which results in a sagging skin and dull complexion. As a result, we tend to look years older than our age. Fortunately, with the skin care and cosmetic industry reaching new heights, there are ways to look youthful and diminish all the signs of aging. Earlier surgical Facelifts were the only cure but now individuals prefer non-surgical alternatives. Thanks to Ultherapy, non-ablative lasers and dermal fillers, you can acquire your youthful self back without undergoing a knife.
Are you the Ideal Candidate?
Before you get super excited about the idea of 8 point Facelift in Dubai, it is important to determine whether you can undergo the treatment in the first place or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You must be at least 30 years old to undergo the non surgical facelift in Dubai.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You want to look youthful.
- You want to eliminate sagging skin.
There are three key ways to go about a non surgical Facelift in Dubai; ultherapy, non-ablative lasers and dermal fillers. Regardless of the choice of the treatment, there are certain pre-procedural care measures you must follow. Here are a few of them:
- Quit smoking, at least a week before the treatment.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid undergoing any other skin care treatments for at least a month before the treatment.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin for a minimum of two weeks.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
When it comes to the Non Surgical Facelift in Dubai, you can choose from a variety of treatments. I will enlist the most popular ones below:
It is the most sought after a Non–surgical facelift in Dubai procedure that can tone and tighten your skin and make you appear youthful and rejuvenated. A device named as Ultherapy is used which emits out ultrasonic waves and targets the sagging skin along with fine lines and wrinkles. It works by increasing the collagen production which plumps up your skin and eliminates the signs of aging.
ND Yag Lasers have transformed the non-invasive skin care industry. The photo rejuvenating technique helps to get rid of the topmost layer of the skin and allows the fresh skin to come to the surface. The gentle energy emitted by laser targets fine lines, redness, large pores and dull-looking skin. as a result, your skin appears tighter, firmer and younger looking. It is the second most popular approach when it comes to a Non-Surgical Facelift in Dubai.
Although the above-mentioned options are more suitable for a non surgical facelift in Dubai, still some dermatologists recommend going for dermal fillers, mainly when you are considering 8 point facelift in Dubai when you target your cheek bone, midface, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, pre-jowl area, jaw line and lower cheek simultaneously. It is a simple and highly effective treatment that makes you appear younger in a single go.
Post Procedural Care
Once you are done with the Non surgical facelift in Dubai, it is important to follow all the post-procedural care instructions to avoid any unwanted issues and to maximize the results of the non surgical facelift in Dubai:
- Limit the exposure to direct sunlight.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
- You can use cold compressions to elevate swelling.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Avoid going for skin exfoliation treatments and facials for at least a month after the treatment.
- Apply topical medications prescribed by your doctors regularly.
Results of a Non-Surgical Facelift in Dubai are simply mind blowing. You will acquire a tight and toned face and look years younger than your age without undergoing a knife. These three techniques will give you the best results and make your skin appear gorgeous and rejuvenated for the years to come.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic in Dubai, we are offering free online consultation services for our valued clients. Simply fill out the free consultation form below and get a free skin analysis to determine which treatment option suits you the best.