What is Laser Hair Removal?
No doubt, hairs make a person attractive when you have them on scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes. But these hairs seem bad if they grow abruptly on your body. Yes, we are talking about unwanted hair. They are not appreciated by people and almost all of us want to get rid of them. People use different methods to reduce their growth. These methods include home remedies, waxing, threading, and trimming, etc. Well, not even a sole method among these is useful in removing unwanted hairs permanently. Wait, you don’t need to worry! We have a permanent solution for you. Here, at our clinic, we are using the latest laser to provide you the advanced benefits. Laser hair removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the latest method that assists in the removal of unwanted hair permanently.
No doubt, traditional methods work, but they work for a short period of time and you have to effort a lot to get some reasonable results. On the contrary, laser hair removal is a method that provides you a number of benefits along with removing unwanted hair. As a result of this procedure, you don’t just get rid of unwanted hair but you also get glowing, clear, smooth, and rejuvenated skin. Let’s find out more spending features of this most advanced procedure in the article below!
- 1 What is Laser Hair Removal?
- 2 Are you the Ideal Candidate?
- 3 *Facts You Must Know
- 4 Cost of Treatment
- 5 What machine is used?
- 6 Goals of the Procedure:
- 7 Techniques Used:
- 8 Pre-Treatment Care:
- 9 Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
- 10 Post-Treatment Care:
- 11 Results of Laser Hair Removal:
- 12 Benefits of Hair Removal Treatments
- 13 How Much Does Hair Laser Removal Cost?
- 14 Additional Info
- 15 GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Are you the Ideal Candidate?
Almost, anybody who wishes to eliminate unwanted hair can benefit from Permanent Laser Hair Removal Dubai. Before you get super stoked about the idea of getting laser done, it is important for you to consider whether it’s the right option for you or not. Potential candidates:
- Shouldn’t be pregnant.
- Shouldn’t be breastfeeding.
- Shouldn’t have any skin diseases.
- Shouldn’t suffer from any chronic illnesses.
- Shouldn’t have light-colored hair; blonde, white and red.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What machine is used?
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Candela GentleMax Laser for hair removal treatment.
Goals of the Procedure:
Laser Hair Removal Dubai aims to provide the very best for our clients. Here is what you will be able to achieve after completing the sessions.
- Makes your skin look smooth, silky, and glowing.
- It offers permanent relief from the growth of unwanted hair.
- It helps you achieve flawless skin without cuts, stitches, and ingrown hairs.
The technique used for the process of Best Laser Hair Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi and elsewhere is of utmost importance. Different clinics use different techniques. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, client satisfaction is our priority. We use the best of the techniques as if you look good, we do too. We use the Candela GentleMax Laser. It is by far the best kind of laser used for hair removal.
Pre-Treatment Care is an important aspect of any treatment. Laser Hair Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi is no exception either. It allows you to prepare your skin for the treatment and maximize the results as well. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Stock up on sunscreen. You are going to need it before as well as after the treatment.
- Tanning is strictly prohibited as it minimizes the contrast between your hair and skin color.
- Any other hair removal methods except for shaving are completely prohibited. Yes, it means no waxing and epilating.
- Don’t forget to shave the treatment site a day before this hair removal treatment.
- Do not apply any makeup or skin care products on the treatment site on the day of this hair removal treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
Best Laser hair removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a simple, lunch hour procedure that leaves you feeling smooth and silky afterward. It involves the following steps:
- Step 1: The treatment site is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup with your skin that can interfere with the laser during the session.
- Step 2: A handheld laser device is moved across the skin. The laser pulses target the dark pigment of the hair present on your skin. The melanin in the follicles absorbed the energy. As a result, it heats up and prohibits the ability of the follicle to regrow.
- Step 3: Once the entire area is covered with the laser, a cooling gel is applied to the treatment site and some doctors also use an antibiotic cream to minimize the risk of infections.
This concludes the entire procedure. Just note that you will need multiple sessions to see permanent results. The number of sessions can vary significantly depending on each individual.
The recovery period for Best Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi & Dubai is quick and uneventful. However, you need to follow a list of post-treatment care instructions given by your surgeon religiously. Here are a few brief guidelines;
- Make sure to protect your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays. Try to stay out of the sun during peak hours and wear a hat to cover your skin.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 50 or above for the following week whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Do not exfoliate the treatment site. Avoid any other skin care treatments as well.
- Do not use any other hair removal methods except for shaving, in-between the laser sessions.
- Do not go for tanning in between the sessions; whether fake or natural
Results of Laser Hair Removal:
The tremendous increase in demand for Laser Hair Removal in Dubai Clinic over the last decade speaks for the results itself. With every progressive session, your hair will progressively begin to disappear. Reason being that your hair grows in cycles and it is impossible to eliminate it in one go. Ones all your hair is gone, it won’t come back ever and you can enjoy your smooth skin for a lifetime.
Benefits of Hair Removal Treatments
Here is a list of the benefits of Permanent Laser Hair Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- It is an onetime investment. Forget the fortune you spend on lasers, shaving creams, and waxing appointments. Invest in laser and be carefree for a lifetime.
- It is permanent. You don’t have to spend hours getting ready in the morning because you have to shave your legs.
- It is a painless procedure. However, some patients report mild discomfort, similar to the snapping of a rubber band. It is quite bearable though.
- Your skin will be silky, smooth, and glowing afterward. Razor burns, ingrown hairs are all things of the past.
- There are no side effects associated with this hair removal treatment except for mild redness, which only lasts for a few hours.
How Much Does Hair Laser Removal Cost?
Like other parts of the world, the Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi and Dubai varies widely from person to person depending upon various factors. These include:
- Number of sessions needed
- Size of the area to be treated
- The geographic location of your provider
- Color, texture, and thickness of the hair
- Experience and reputation of your doctor
You can get the exact quote by a dermatologist by fill a free consultation form after the dermatologist analysis above mentioned factors. On average, about 6,000AED is required for a Full Body Laser Hair Removal. One Laser Hair Removal session costs;
- From 50AED to 150AED on small body area hair removal.
- From 100AED to 300AED on a medium body area hair removal.
- From 200AED to 500AED on a large body area hair removal.
How bad does laser hair removal hurt?
Is it painful? Individuals who have undergone this hair removal procedure found it to cause a sensation similar to having a mild rubber band snap on the surface of the skin.
How Many Sessions do you Need for Permanent Hair Removal?
Generally, 6 to 8 treatments are enough to get smooth, hairless skin with Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi. But this may vary from person to person based on the number, color, and texture of hair.
How Bad Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
Laser hair removal in Dubai is the safest and probably the least painful procedure. It does not have any potential side effects as long as you are following your doctor’s pre- and post-procedural instructions carefully.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out the information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and Laser Skin Care will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quotes as well.