Appearance is of utmost importance for most men and women today. For this reason, they are usually willing to do anything to look in their best shape. One of the issues that most people face each day is unwanted body hair, which generally affects their overall appearance. Fortunately, laser hair removal in Dubai is among many other methods that help remove unwanted body hair for good.
Laser hair removal treatment helps achieve smoother skin on the arms, armpits, chest, and other body areas. Moreover, this treatment is touted as the most effective and safest way to eliminate unwanted body hair for the long term.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
30 – 60 minutes
How does Laser Hair Removal Help?
Laser hair removal Dubai is a procedure to eliminate unwanted body hair using a concentrated light beam. This light beam (laser) gets absorbed into the hair follicles and dark hair pigments when directed to the skin. This light then converts into heat after absorption, damaging the hair follicles and preventing hair growth for the future.
The great news is permanent laser hair removal in Dubai is possible but with more than one treatment session. Yes, a single laser session doesn’t result in permanent hair removal, contrary to the common belief. However, the results of this session last a few months to a few years. And, the regrown hairs are finer than their pre-treatment state.
Aim of the Treatment
The main aim of this treatment is to reduce unwanted hair. A hair removal laser in Dubai helps eliminate hairs from the armpits, legs, chin, and chest. Theoretically, lasers for hair removal are usable on any area of the body except eyelashes.
This treatment helps drive several desirable results, including:
- Added glow and smoothness of the skin
- Future prevention of the growth of thicker hair in the treated area
- Flawless skin without getting under the knife
- Instant and, essentially, long-lasting results
Who is the ideal candidate?
Laser hair removal in Dubai is suitable for just about anyone willing to get rid of body hair for the long term. However, a dermatologist may first determine your candidacy for the procedure. You may have to get an expert opinion before undergoing this treatment if you have:
- active skin disease
- a chronic illness
- blonde, white, or red hair
Laser hair removal is the procedure to help eliminate excess hair from several body areas, including but not limited to armpits, neck, chest, and face. For men, this treatment removes hair on the chest and back and helps make the beard line more noticeable.
Another quite popular option that many people opt for is full body laser hair removal Dubai.
The image below provides a detailed overview of the areas treatable with laser hair removal.
Machine We Use
We use Candela GentleMax Laser for body hair removal at Laser Skin Care Clinic, and it is one of the best hair removal devices available on the market.
Another laser machine we use for hair removal at our clinic is Duetto, which uses Alexandrite and Nd: YAG lasers. The best thing about Duetto is its highly configurable setting, which makes this machine suitable for almost every patient’s skin.
Pre-treatment care is a crucial aspect of the Laser hair removal Dubai procedure. Aside from ensuring that you are getting treatment from the best dermatologist, you have to follow some vital steps, which include the following:
- Except for shaving the treatment area, avoid using any skin treatment and hair removal technique before the laser procedure.
- Avoid using any makeup or skincare products on the treatment site on the day of the treatment.
- The dermatologist will recommend you to avoid going out in the sun unnecessarily, so follow those instructions. If you have to go out anyway, wear sunscreen.
Laser hair removal is a quick and almost non-invasive procedure. This lunchtime treatment results in smoother and more attractive skin that is free of unwanted hair. Here is a generalized overview of the steps involved in this treatment:
- Step 1: First off, our dermatologist will cleanse your skin to wipe off any traces of makeup or dust. These impurities can prove counterproductive during the laser procedure.
- Step 2: Then, they will move a handheld device across the skin to direct a laser beam onto the treatment area. The laser beam gets absorbed into the hair follicles and dark pigments – also known as melanin – and then converts into heat. This heat then destroys hair follicles and hair shafts, effectively inhibiting future hair growth.
- Step 3: The dermatologist applies a cooling gel to the treated area after moving the laser device. This cooling gel minimizes the discomfort caused by the laser beam. The dermatologist may also use an antibiotic solution if your skin is prone to infections.
The best laser hair removal in Dubai results in a quicker and uneventful recovery. Even so, you will need to adhere to a post-treatment skincare regimen as advised by the dermatologist. Here is a brief overview of guidelines you must follow:
- Right after the treatment, your skin will be pretty sensitive to harmful ultraviolet rays. So, be sure to avoid going out in the sun during peak hours. If you have to go out, wear a hat to protect your skin from sun rays.
- Wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 50 or above is advisable for a week or so after the treatment.
- Ensure not to undergo any cosmetic treatments between two laser hair removal sessions. Also, do not use any hair removal methods except for shaving during this time.
Laser hair removal comes with a lot of benefits. For this reason, it is rightly known as the best treatment for unwanted hair removal. Overall, this treatment delivers the following benefits.
- This treatment is a one-time investment, meaning that you won’t be spending money and time on shaving, waxing, and epilators. This treatment makes the treated area hair-free for a lifetime.
- Laser hair removal is primarily a painless procedure. The only discomfort most patients feel during this procedure is a mild tingling, which generally resembles the snapping of a rubber band.
- After the treatment, you will achieve smoother and glowing skin. You will not have to worry about ingrown hairs and razor burns afterward.
- Except for the mild redness that remains for a few hours, laser hair removal doesn’t cause any side effects.
Before and After Results
The dramatic increase in the demand for laser hair removal in Dubai is a testimony to this treatment’s effectiveness. This treatment reduces hair on the treated region with every session, making permanent results attainable after multiple treatment sessions.
Since hair grows in cycles, and the laser beam can target a hair follicle in its specific growth phase, it would be impossible to eliminate all hairs in one go. Moreover, the number of treatment sessions required for complete hair removal differs from case to case. However, the good thing is you will not see any hair growing in the treated region once the laser hair removal treatment in Dubai concludes.
Laser Hair Removal Myths
Unfortunately, myths and misconceptions tend to portray laser treatment for hair removal in Dubai as somewhat a controversial procedure. Here is a quick rebuttal to some of the most common myths related to this treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Dubai Price
The laser hair removal price varies widely from person to person depending upon various factors. These include:
- Number of sessions needed
- Size of the area to be treated
- The geographic location of your provider
- Color, texture, and thickness of the hair
- Experience and reputation of your doctor
Generally, the full body laser hair removal price in Dubai starts from AED 2500 to AED 3500 on average.
The cost of a laser hair removal session ranges from:
- 300 AED to 500 AED for a small body area
- 600 AED to 900 AED for a medium body area
- 1000 AED to 1200 AED for a large body area
In the end, our dermatologist will have the final say about the laser hair removal Dubai price.
Laser Hair Removal FAQs
How bad does laser hair removal hurt?
Individuals who have undergone this hair removal procedure found it to cause a sensation similar to having a mild rubber band snap on the surface of the skin.
How many laser sessions do I need for permanent hair removal?
The average number of laser sessions required for complete hair removal ranges between six and eight. Some other factors contributing to determining this number are skin color and hair shade, and texture.
Is hair removal with lasers a safe procedure?
One of the best things about laser hair removal is that this procedure doesn’t come with many ill effects. Aside from mild pain and redness, this treatment doesn’t usually cause any complications. However, it is crucial to follow instructions from the laser hair removal clinic Dubai before and after the procedure.
Schedule an Appointment
If you want to undergo laser hair removal in Dubai, you can visit Laser Skin Care Clinic, which employs the best dermatologists and laser equipment. You can fill the form below to sign up for the initial consultation.