Having hair on the scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes makes a person attractive. However, the same hairs seem unappealing if they grow abruptly on the body. Nobody appreciates unwanted hair and almost all of us want to get rid of them. Luckily, different methods for reducing unwanted hair growth are available. These methods include home remedies, waxing, threading, shaving, and trimming, etc. Although these methods give satisfactory results, they are only short-lived. Not even a single method among these is useful in removing unwanted hairs permanently. Laser Hair Removal Dubai is the only permanent solution for getting rid of unwanted hair.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
30 – 60 minutes
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is a safe and effective procedure for eliminating unwanted hair from the body. It works well for almost all body parts, including legs, arms, back, and intimate parts. The Laser Hair Removal for Pubic Area is a popular treatment among women.
Traditional hair removal methods work, but only for a short time. Moreover, we have to do a lot of effort to get reasonable results. On the other hand, Permanent Laser Hair Removal provides a number of benefits along with removing unwanted hair permanently. This procedure does not only remove unwanted hair but also provides glowing, clear, smooth, and rejuvenated skin.
The Laser Treatment for Hair Removal in Dubai works well for the following areas:
Aim of the Treatment
The Hair Removal Laser Dubai provides the best results. It aims to:
- remove unwanted hair from the body
- make the skin appear smooth and glowing
- prevent unwanted hair from regrowing permanently
- achieve flawless skin without cuts, stitches, or ingrown hairs
- provide instant and long-lasting results
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anyone who wishes to eliminate unwanted hair can benefit from the best Laser Hair Removal in Dubai. Although only an expert can determine an individual’s candidacy, potential candidates should not:
- have any skin diseases
- suffer from any chronic illnesses
- have light-colored hair, i.e., blonde, white, or red
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Candela GentleMax Laser for body and Bikini Laser Hair Removal. It is the latest Laser Hair Removal machine.
Pre-treatment care is an important aspect of any treatment and Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is no exception either. It allows you to prepare your skin for the treatment and achieve optimum results. Some general pre-treatment guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid using any other hair removal methods except for shaving before the treatment.
- Shave the treatment site a day before full body laser hair removal treatment.
- Do not apply any makeup or skincare products on the treatment site on the day of the treatment.
The procedure of the Best Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is quick and simple. It is a lunch-hour procedure that provides smooth and silky skin afterward. It involves the following steps:
- Step 1: The treatment site is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup. Any impurities on the skin can interfere with the laser during the session.
- Step 2: A handheld laser device is moved across the skin. The laser pulses target the dark pigment of the hair present on your skin. The melanin in the follicles absorb the energy and as a result, it heats up and prohibits the follicle’s ability to regrow.
- Step 3: Once the entire area is treated with a laser, a cooling gel is applied to the treatment site. Some experts also use an antibiotic cream to minimize the risk of infections.
The recovery period for Best Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is quick and uneventful. However, you need to follow a list of post-treatment care instructions given by your surgeon religiously. Here are a few brief guidelines:
- Make sure to protect your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays. Try to stay out of the sun during peak hours and wear a hat to cover your skin.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 50 or above for the following week whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Avoid using any other hair removal methods except for shaving, in-between the laser sessions.
Before and After Results
The tremendous increase in demand for Laser Hair Removal in Dubai over the last decade speaks for the results themselves. With every session, hair will progressively begin to disappear. However, you will need multiple sessions to see permanent results. Reason being that the hair grows in cycles and it is impossible to eliminate it in one go. The number of sessions can vary significantly depending on each individual. But once all the hairs are gone, they will not regrow and you can enjoy smooth skin for a long time.
Laser Hair Removal Myths
Some myths related to Laser Treatment for Hair Removal are busted below:
Here is a list of the benefits of Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
- It is a one-time investment. Forget the fortune you spend on epilators, shaving creams, and waxing appointments. Invest in laser and be carefree for a lifetime.
- It is permanent. You don’t have to spend hours getting ready in the morning because you have to shave your legs.
- It is a painless procedure. However, some patients report mild discomfort, similar to the snapping of a rubber band. It is quite bearable though.
- Your skin will be silky, smooth, and glowing afterward. Razor burns, ingrown hairs are all things of the past.
- There are no side effects associated with this hair removal treatment except for mild redness, which only lasts for a few hours.
Laser Hair Removal FAQs
Individuals who have undergone this hair removal procedure found it to cause a sensation similar to having a mild rubber band snap on the surface of the skin. Generally, 6 to 8 treatments are enough to get smooth, hairless skin with Laser Hair Removal. But this may vary from person to person based on the number, color, and texture of hair. Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is the safest and probably the least painful procedure. It does not have any potential side effects as long as you are following your doctor’s pre-and post-procedural instructions carefully.
How bad does laser hair removal hurt?
How many sessions do you need for permanent hair removal?
Is laser hair removal safe?
Individuals who have undergone this hair removal procedure found it to cause a sensation similar to having a mild rubber band snap on the surface of the skin.
Generally, 6 to 8 treatments are enough to get smooth, hairless skin with Laser Hair Removal. But this may vary from person to person based on the number, color, and texture of hair.
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is the safest and probably the least painful procedure. It does not have any potential side effects as long as you are following your doctor’s pre-and post-procedural instructions carefully.
Laser Hair Removal Dubai Price
The cost of Laser Hair Removal varies widely from person to person depending upon various factors. These include:
- Number of sessions needed
- Size of the area to be treated
- The geographic location of your provider
- Color, texture, and thickness of the hair
- Experience and reputation of your doctor
Generally, the Full Body Laser Hair Removal cost in Dubai starts from AED 2500 to AED 3500 on average.
One Laser Hair Removal session cost ranges from:
- 300 AED to 500 AED for a small body area
- 600 AED to 900 AED for a medium body area
- 1000 AED to 1200 AED for a large body area
However, only an expert can determine the exact price of Laser Hair Removal.
Schedule a Consultation
Are you wondering where to do Laser Hair Removal in Dubai? Consult an expert Laser Hair Removal Clinic like ours and get the best results. You can schedule an appointment at Laser Skin Care Clinic by filling the online form. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.