What is Laser Hair Removal?
Want to know what Laser Hair Removal is? The hair is an important part of the body and it makes us look attractive. The hair grows on different parts of the body. The hair suits on the places such as the scalp, eyelashes, and eyebrows. The hair might not be needed in other parts of the face and body. What to do for hair removal? Shaving damages the skin, waxing causes much pain, and trimming does not remove the hair properly.
What’s the cure then? Well, traditional hair removal methods, such as waxing, epilating and shaving have failed to deliver desired results. Now, dermatologists have come up with a safe and effective solution; Laser hair removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi. Yes, that’s the only way to eliminate unwanted hair and acquire your smooth, clear and glowing skin back. Let’s dig in a little further.
- 1 What is Laser Hair Removal?
- 2 Are you the Ideal Candidate?
- 3 *Facts You Must Know
- 4 What machine is used?
- 5 Goals of the Procedure
- 6 Techniques Used
- 7 Pre-Treatment Care
- 8 Procedure
- 9 Post-Treatment Care
- 10 Results of Laser Hair Removal
- 11 Benefits of Hair Removal Treatments
- 12 Cost of Laser Hair Removal
- 13 Additional Info
- 14 GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Are you the Ideal Candidate?
Almost, anybody who wishes to eliminate unwanted hair can benefit from Permanent Laser Hair Removal Dubai. Before you get super stoked about the idea of getting laser done, it is important for you to consider whether it’s the right option for you or not. Potential candidates:
- Shouldn’t be pregnant.
- Shouldn’t be breastfeeding.
- Shouldn’t have any skin diseases.
- Shouldn’t suffer from any chronic illnesses.
- Shouldn’t have light colored hair; blonde, white and red.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
What machine is used?
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Candela GentleMax Laser for hair removal.
Goals of the Procedure
Laser Hair Removal Dubai aims to provide the very best for our clients. Here is what you will be able to achieve after completing the sessions.
- Makes your skin look smooth, silky and glowing.
- Offers a permanent relief from the growth of unwanted hair.
- Helps you achieve a flawless skin without cuts, stitches and ingrown hairs.
The technique used for the process of Laser Hair Removal Dubai and Abu Dhabi and elsewhere is of utmost importance. Different clinics use different techniques. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, client’s satisfaction is our priority. We use the best of the techniques as if you look good, we do too. We use
Candela GentleMax Laser
It is by far the best kind of laser used for hair removal.
Pre-Treatment Care is an important aspect of any treatment. Laser Hair Removal Abu Dhabi, Dubai is no exception either. It allows you to prepare your skin for the treatment and maximize the results as well. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Stock up on sunscreen. You are going to need it before as well as after the treatment.
- Tanning is strictly prohibited as it minimizes the contrast between your hair and skin color.
- Any other hair removal methods except for shaving are completely prohibited. Yes, it means no waxing and epilating.
- Don’t forget to shave the treatment site a day before this hair removal treatment.
- Do not apply any makeup or skin care products on the treatment site on the day of this hair removal treatment.
Laser hair removal in Dubai is a simple, lunch hour procedure that leaves you feeling smooth and silky afterward. It involves the following steps:
- Step 1: The treatment site is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup with your skin that can interfere with the laser during the session.
- Step 2: A handheld laser device is moved across the skin. The laser pulses target the dark pigment of the hair present on your skin. The melanin in the follicles absorbed the energy. As a result, it heats up and prohibits the ability of the follicle to regrow.
- Step 3: Once the entire area is covered with the laser, a cooling gel is applied to the treatment site and some doctors also use an antibiotic cream to minimize the risk of infections.
This concludes the entire procedure. Just note that you will need multiple sessions to see permanent results. The number of sessions can vary significantly depending on each individual.
The recovery period for Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi & Dubai is quick and uneventful. However, you need to follow a list of post-treatment care instructions given by your surgeon religiously. Here are a few brief guidelines;
- Make sure to protect your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays. Try to stay out of the sun during peak hours and wear a hat to cover your skin.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen of SPF 50 or above for the following week whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Do not exfoliate the treatment site. Avoid any other skin care treatments as well.
- Do not use any other hair removal methods except for shaving, in-between the laser sessions.
- Do not go for tanning in between the sessions; whether fake or natural
Results of Laser Hair Removal
The tremendous increase in demand for Laser Hair Removal in Dubai over the last decade speaks for the results itself. With every progressive session, your hair will progressively begin to disappear. Reason being that your hair grows in cycles and it is impossible to eliminate it in one go. Ones all your hair is gone, it won’t come back ever and you can enjoy your smooth skin for a lifetime.
Benefits of Hair Removal Treatments
Here is a list of the benefits of Laser Hair Removal Dubai:
- It is a onetime investment. Forget the fortune you spend on lasers, shaving creams and waxing appointments. Invest in laser and be carefree for a lifetime.
- It is permanent. You don’t have to spend hours getting ready in the morning because you have to shave your legs.
- It is a painless procedure. However, some patients report mild discomfort, similar to snapping of a rubber band. It is quite bearable though.
- Your skin will be silky, smooth and glowing afterward. Razor burns, ingrown hairs are all things of the past.
- There are no side effects associated with this hair removal treatment except for mild redness, which only lasts for a few hours.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal
Like other parts of the world, Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi and Dubai varies widely from person to person depending upon various factors. These include:
- Number of sessions needed
- Size of the area to be treated
- Geographic location of your provider
- Color, texture, and thickness of the hair
- Experience and reputation of your doctor
You can get the exact quote by a dermatologist by fill a free consultation form after the dermatologist analysis above mentioned factors. On average, about 6,000AED is required for a Full Body Laser Hair Removal. One Laser Hair Removal session costs;
- From 50AED to 150AED on small body area hair removal.
- From 100AED to 300AED on a medium body area hair removal.
- From 200AED to 500AED on a large body area hair removal.
Is it painful? Individuals who have undergone this hair removal procedure found it to cause a sensation similar to having a mild rubber bad snap on the surface of the skin.
How many sessions? Generally, 6 to 8 treatments are enough to get smooth, hairless skin with Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi. But this may vary from person to person based on the number, color, and texture of hair.
Are there any side effects? Laser hair removal in Dubai is the safest and probably the least painful procedure. It does not have any potential side effects as long as you are following your doctor’s pre- and post-procedural instructions carefully.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well.
I want to take the opportunity to thank Laser Skin Care for helping me get rid of unwanted facial hair removal. I had excess facial hair, especially on chin area and temples. A friend of mine asked me to consult Dr. Olimpia Carmen, and it was really an amazing experience. Till now I have undergone 4 laser hair removal sessions and I’m extremely happy with the results.
I am loving my silky smooth skin free of unwanted hair. I have had excess body hair since my teenage. Before coming to Laser Skin Care I used to shave my legs every week. But now after getting 6 laser sessions I have smooth, hairless skin. Thank you Olimpia, Thank you Laser Skin Care.
I no longer have unwanted, embarrassing hairs on my body nor do I suffer from skin irritation caused by ingrown hair, courtesy Laser Hair Removal. I used countless natural remedies and clinical treatments to get rid of them but they just made the hair coarser and thicker. But now I have fuzz-free skin, and that has only taken 7 months. Thank you laser skin care.