Do you want to get rid of unsightly facial lines and wrinkles? Are you seeking a non-surgical treatment for sagging or wrinkled skin? If your answer is yes then ultherapy maybe an option worth considering. Laser Skin Care Clinic now offers the procedure for all those who are seeking Ultherapy in Dubai and other states of the UAE.
Ultherapy is a great alternative to surgical facelift. It is the latest, non-invasive cosmetic procedure used to help you repeal the effects of time and gravity on your skin. In fact it is the only non-invasive technique that has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift facial and neck skin. The technique uses sound energy emitted by an ulthera system to gently and gradually tighten, lift and tone the skin on face, neck and the brow area. So all those who are seeking an effective way to get rid of unsightly facial lines but are not willing to go under the knife, can now benefit from ultherapy.
Who is a candidate?
Anyone with visible sagginess on face or any other part of the body can benefit from this non-surgical Skin Tightening procedure. An ideal candidate for ultherapy is one with moderate loose skin. Excessive sagginess may not be best treated with ultherapy.
You are a candidate for ultherapy if you want to:
- Lift and/or tighten sagging facial skin
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on face
- Undergo non-surgical neck lift
- Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on chest
What is the aim of procedure?
Ultherapy is a safe and effective skin tightening technique that aims at:
- Lifting, tightening and toning your loose skin non-invasively
- Restoring your youthful appearance and facial contours
- Making you look robust and vibrant even in your 50s
Which machine or equipment is used for Ultherapy?
- At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Ulthera system
- We also offer Microneedling with RF for non-invasive, non-surgical face lift
How to prepare for the procedure?
- Avoid going out during peak sun hours, 10 am to 4 pm, for a couple of weeks before Ultherapy treatment
- When necessary, cover the target areas with a broad spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before stepping out
- Tanning and sunbathing should be avoided for 2 weeks before Ultherapy
- Discuss with your practitioner the topical products that you are using, if any
- Skincare products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoid should not be used for a week or two before the treatment
- Avoid smoking and drinking for 7-10 days before procedure
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when going to the clinic for treatment
How the procedure is performed?
Ultherapy is a simple lunch time procedure that hardly takes half an hour for its completion. It involves following 5 steps:
- Step 1: The treatment area is cleaned with alcohol swabs to make sure it is free of germs
- Step 2: A specially designed gel is applied to the treatment site, as it allows for a clear ultrasound imaging, using which the physician targets deep foundational layers of tissues where the sound energy is most effective.
- Step 3: The hand held device is placed on the skin on the areas that need treating and sound energy is emitted at controlled rate. The energy penetrates through the epidermis to the deeper layers of the skin.
- Step 4: The sound energy converts into heat energy and provides optimal temperature required for collagen regeneration.
- Step 5: Enhanced collagen production results in a noticeable tightening of the deeper layers of the skin tissues within 2-3 months.
Post-op care and the recovery time:
- Expect mild burning sensations in treated areas after procedure
- Use ice packs to minimize any discomfort and itching
- Do not rub or massage treated areas for 5-7 days after ultherapy session
- Do not expose treated areas to sunlight for 2-3 months after every session
- When going out during day time, cover treated areas with a strong sunscreen
- Apply some rich moisturizer to treated areas twice or thrice a day, or as recommended by the doctor
Results & Benefits
- Results of ultherapy are not instant.
- It takes 2-3 months before you will be able to see notable skin tightening in the treated areas
- How long the results will last depends on your genes, your immune system and above all your lifestyle
- With proper care and a healthy lifestyle, results of Ultherapy can easily last from 12 to 15 months
- The best thing about ultherapy is that it does not involve any downtime
- You can resume routine activities immediately after Ultherapy treatment
Cost of Ultherapy:
- Like any other part of the world, there is no fixed Cost of Ultherapy in Dubai.
- However, stay assured that getting Ultherapy in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai or Al Ain is quite affordable for even an average earner.
- Cost of procedure varies with the size of treatment area and extent of sagginess
- Experience and reputation of physician and geographic location of the provider are also key cost determinants
- To know the exact cost of treatment, set an appointment and let our experts assess the severity of your problem.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
If you are seeking a cosmetic surgery clinic where you could get Ultherapy in Sharjah, Dubai or Abu Dhabi then Skin Care Clinic is probably the right place to visit. We also offer free online consultations. Fill the following form and discuss your case with one of our internationally recognized ultherapy experts.