Are you seeking an effective, non-invasive treatment for fine lines and wrinkles? Have you failed to get the desired results from Laser skin tightening? Try Dermapen and you would not be disappointed. Dermapen is the latest micro-needling technology being practiced all over the world for non-invasive skin rejuvenation.
Skin tightening with Dermapen involves penetrating multiple needles of adjustable lengths to a controlled depth to repair and re-grow the skin. In addition to that, piercing the skin to a specific depth also speeds up self-healing process by stimulating production of collagen. Since Dermapen does not involve thermal energy or cause any unnecessary trauma to the skin, its recovery times is very low. Furthermore, this skin rejuvenating technique also does not involve any synthetic chemical; therefore, it never causes any allergic reactions or unwanted side effects.
When used for treating aging skin, initial effects of Dermapen treatment can be seen within seven to 10 days after the treatment. As the procedure also stimulates collagen production, the skin continues to show signs of improvement for up to three months after first getting the treatment. Multiple sessions of Dermapen micro-needling may be required to achieve desired results. Number of sessions required varies from person to person. Generally 3 to 5 sessions are enough to get maximum results.
Besides treating Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dermapen technology can also be used to effectively treat:
- Various types of scarring including acne scars, surgical scars and burn scars
- Skin Laxity from almost all parts of the body
- Fresh and old stretch marks
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Enlarged pores
- Skin discoloration including melasma, freckles, blemishes, sun spots, age spots and liver spots
- Tattoo Removal, both new and old tattoos of all colours
- Mild to moderate hair loss in both men and women
Five reasons why you should prefer Dermapen treatment over other anti-aging treatments are listed below:
- It is safest micro-needling technique that gives instant results
- It is the most effective skin piercing technique
- It uses needles with adjustable length and speed
- Its composition allows it to treat even hard to reach areas
- It has virtually no side-effects and does not require any recovery time
If you are seeking Dermapen Treatment in Dubai for Fines Lines and Wrinkles, contact Laser Skin Care now and take your first step towards wrinkle free skin. We offer Dermapen for not only facial wrinkles but all other skin problems that have been stated above. If you are interested or have any queries, contact us now by filling our free online consultation form and get expert advice.