One of the worst aging signs is dark circles under eyes. These dark circles below eyes not only make us look tired but also make us look aged than our real age. The presence of dark circle around eyes tarnishes our image and makes us worried about out facial looks.
Dark Circles around Eyes
Dark circles are a sign of aging. That is why people hate dark circles and try to remove or hide them. By adapting a healthy lifestyle and food, we can help ourselves remove these dark circles. There are many reasons behind dark circles around eyes. Following is a list of some common causes of dark circles around eyes;
- Skin allergies
- Nasal congestion
- Lower eyelid laxity
- Under eye volume loss
- Bulging of under eye fat
- Environmental pollution
- Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Hyper-pigmentation caused by melasma
- Hyper-pigmentation caused by sun damage
- Venous congestion in under-eye blood vessels
Treatment Options for Dark Circles
We will not get dark circles if we avoid the causes of dark circles listed above. If you are looking for a dark circles treatment in Dubai, let us tell you about some important treatment options. You have invasive, non-invasive, and minimal invasive treatment options to cure dark circles around eyes. The following is a list of some important treatment options for dark circles;
- Topical Eye Cream: Some creams are also used to treat dark circles around eyes.
- Chemical Peels Treatment: A combination of chemicals is applied to the skin that goes inside and removes dead skin. It also exfoliates the top layer of the skin.
- Dermal Fillers Treatment: Dark circles appear due to loss of facial volume and dermal fillers can be used to fill the deficiency of facial volume.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: A laser device is used to resurface the deformities in the skin.
- Mesotherapy Treatment: A chemical cocktail containing pharmaceutical drugs, minerals, enzymes and supplements is injected under the eyes in targeted areas.
Laser Skin Resurfacing for Dark Circles
Laser skin resurfacing for dark circles is famous for relieving from dark circles problem. It is an advanced treatment that is preferred because it is non-invasive. Laser skin resurfacing is a simple and short treatment that takes less than an hour to complete. The treatment does not harm the skin and there will be no pain during the procedure. It requires no downtime patient will be able to leave the clinic right after the completion of the procedure.
Cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing
The cost of laser skin resurfacing treatment in Dubai is not fixed because the nature of the problem the patient is facing defines the cost. If you want to know the exact cost of the treatment in your case, please consult a doctor. At Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai, we try our best to provide all advanced skin care treatments at a reasonable cost.
Let us know if you need to know more about laser skin resurfacing for dark circles in Dubai. One of our dermatologists will get in touch with you regarding your questions. Thus call us right now or fill the form below and sign up for a free online consultation with one of the best dermatologists in Dubai.