Oxygen facial is the latest buzzword in aesthetic medicine. You may be wondering that how can oxygen be related to skincare, but the truth is doctors all over the world are using oxygen facial to help people rejuvenate their skins by improving their skin tone and texture. When treated with oxygen, the improved skin texture adds a clearer and refreshed look to your face.
When used for skin rejuvenation, oxygen gas is combined with anti-aging elements and pumped into the skin using a high-pressure brush. The mixture of oxygen and anti-aging elements is pumped into the skin through the pores, where they not only help improve the skin tone and texture but also treat active acne by killing acne-causing bacteria. Acne is caused by bacteria that thrive in oxygen-deprived environments, such as clogged pores. When oxygen is introduced into clogged pores, it destroys the anaerobic bacteria and helps heal the inflamed skin by stopping the infection.
How to Get Radiant Skin with Oxygen Facial?
Doctors often exfoliate the skin gently before Oxygen facial and also steam it to open pores. This helps remove the top layer of dead skin cells and also hydrates the skin pores, preventing the skin from becoming dry after oxygen is introduced.
- Oxygen facial not only helps rejuvenate aging skin but can also be used for treating active acne
- It helps improve the skin tone and texture
- Dermatologists also use it to treat skin pigmentation
- You can also get an oxygen facial to shrink enlarged pores
- It is a safe, simple, and virtually painless procedure that does not require any downtime
- Treating your skin with pure oxygen also helps improve blood circulation in skin cells, thus enhancing your skin’s self-healing power
- Oxygen facial does not need any rest time before you can apply makeup. You can wear makeup immediately after getting the facial, however, avoid sun exposure after the procedure
There are numerous skin care clinics offering oxygen facials all over the world. Laser Skin Care is one of the leading skincare clinics offering Oxygen Facial. If you are interested in getting this facial for skin rejuvenation or for treating active acne, you can always contact us. If you have any queries, simply fill our free online consultation form and get expert advice. Click here to fill the consultation form.