Our skin, especially facial skin, faces many issues from time to time. Fractional CO2 is a good skin resurfacing option to solve many skin problems. Although it is an inexpensive treatment, many people hesitate o undergo it because they do not know the exact cost. The Fractional CO2 Laser cost in Dubai depends on a number of variable factors, which are discussed below.
What is Fractional CO2?
Laser skin resurfacing is known as the anti-aging breakthrough of the 21st Century. Fractional CO2 refers to two different skin treatments; ablative and non-ablative. The treatment under discussion is a famous anti-aging procedure. Dermatologists suggest it for solving a variety of skin problems. From mild to medium to severe skin problems can be corrected using it appropriately.
What can it do for you?
A Fractional CO2 Laser can do wonders for your skin. With this treatment, you can resurface and uniquely rejuvenate the skin. There are plenty of benefits of this treatment. Some important ones are enlisted below:
- The procedure has minimal downtime.
- This laser treatment often helps in treating pre-cancerous skin lesions.
- It improves the skin texture and evens the skin tone.
- It reduces sun damage, acne scars, and fine lines.
- The procedure stimulates collagen for firmer and more youthful skin.
Choosing the Right Clinic and Professional
Some people focus more on the Fractional CO2 Laser price in Dubai than finding the right professional. Getting the cheapest treatment is not suitable for anyone due to a number of reasons.
The skin is a vital organ and investing in it is not a waste. The investment in the future of the skin pays the best return. No matter what skin issue you are facing, it is always good to find the right person and place for you.
So, ask these questions before choosing the clinic and dermatologist for your treatment:
- Is the professional qualified and experienced?
- Does the treatment facility have the latest equipment?
- What is the pricing policy of the clinic?
- Does the treatment facility offer discounts?
Fractional CO2 Laser Cost in Dubai
The Fractional CO2 Laser cost Dubai varies from person to person. It is due to the reason that the cost depends on variable factors. So the clinics have to make some calculations to find the cost of the treatment for a particular person. The cost mainly depends on the:
- nature of the skin issue
- expertise of the professional
- location of the treatment facility
- number of treatment sessions needed
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to know the exact Fractional CO2 Laser price in Dubai in your case, please feel free to get in touch with us. Laser Skin Care Clinic offers this procedure at affordable prices. So, schedule an online consultation session with our dermatologists by filling the online form below. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.