Laser is thought to be the most viable option for skin resurfacing. But even this “safest” method can cause hyperpigmentation sometimes. The laser equipment, still with many skin cooling add-ons, may cause a darker pigment in some skin types. The good news, however, is that those skin types can benefit from eMatrix Treatment in Dubai.
What is eMatrix Treatment?
It is a skin resurfacing technique that tightens loose skin, lessens wrinkles, and improves overall skin texture. This treatment also helps reduce scarring and stretch marks and brighten the skin tone.
With a tendency to target the deeper skin layers, eMatrix also boosts collagen production and makes the skin firm. The best thing about this treatment is it helps achieve the outcome of more aggressive laser treatment but with an accelerated recovery.
How Does it Work?
eMatrix treatment Dubai-based method is novel mainly because it uses radiofrequency for skin resurfacing. In order to learn why this treatment may do better than laser-based methods, let’s first discuss what laser resurfacing does.
Laser skin resurfacing uses an intense light beam to excite collagen production in the inner skin layers. This process must destroy the laser-targeted skin cells for the light energy to make it to the underlying skin layers. This method also overheats the external skin layer, which then adopts a darker pigment.
eMatrix, on the other hand, targets the deeper skin layers without damaging the top layer. When this energy reaches the inner skin layers, it boosts collagen and elastin production. In the end, you get a smoother, firmer, and more evenly toned skin surface.
Who can get eMatrix?
In general, the eMatrix Treatment in Dubai helps treat various skin conditions. You are generally a good candidate for this treatment if you have:
- Fine lines
- Skin sagginess
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Age spots
Preparing for the Procedure
You will need to follow pre-op instructions properly to prevent treatment failure. Skin doctors give these instructions to avoid any issue during your treatment and post-treatment stage. Here are some general pre-treatment care guidelines you should follow before having eMatrix Treatment.
- Avoid going out in the sun for a few days before the procedure. You may not be fit for this treatment if you have tanned skin.
- You will not benefit from this treatment if you have had Accutane within six months.
- Ask your doctor first if you have cold sores.
Most patients need three treatment sessions to get the desired results. However, some patients may have to get more sessions. Once these sessions are over, you will need to get touch-up treatments to maintain good results.
The eMatrix treatment Dubai-based procedure is pain-free. But you may feel some heat in the treatment area since the radiofrequency used in the process delivers energy waves to the middle skin layers. Even this heat doesn’t cause much pain.
You might feel like having a sunburn right after the treatment, but it is a temporary side effect. You can find instant relief from this sensation by using a topical anesthetic solution.
You will need minimal downtime after eMatrix Treatment in Dubai. Most patients resume their routine activities right after the procedure. Here is what you can expect from the recovery period after this treatment.
- There might be mild swelling and redness in the treated area for the next 48 hours.
- You may have dry skin that flakes for the next three to five days after the procedure.
- You will continue getting results over three to five months after the final session.
You will need to follow your doctor’s instructions after the eMatrix Treatment for best results.
Here is how to take care of the treated area for the first 24 hours.
- Be sure to keep the treated area clean and dry for the first 12 hours after the treatment.
- Even though it might feel tempting, do not pick at the treated area to avoid irritation.
- Avoid getting massages or hot baths for 24 hours after the treatment or as directed by the doctor.
- Keep the treated area free of any cosmetic products for the first 12 hours after the treatment.
- Do not walk out in the sun unprotected.
And here are the steps to follow for the next two to seven days after the treatment.
- Use a mild cleansing solution once or twice a day.
- Wear sunscreen to avoid UV damage.
Benefits of eMatrix Treatment
The best thing about this treatment is that it resurfaces your skin without damaging its top layer. You will get a noticeable reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs. Moreover, the boosted collagen and elastin levels will make your skin firmer and more youthful.
Here is a quick overview of the benefits of the treatment.
- Rapid self-healing in the treated area
- Compatible with all skin types, textures, and tones
- Can work with other cosmetic treatments
- Reduced chances of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- The entire procedure lasts around 30 minutes.
- Only 48 hours of downtime is required.
Schedule a Consultation
Remember, the choice of the dermatologist goes a long way toward the success of eMatrix Treatment. For this reason, it is crucial to contact a reputable skin care facility.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, you can choose from many cosmetic and skin rejuvenation treatments, including eMatrix. If you want to discuss this treatment with one of our dermatologists, fill out the form below.