Vaginal and anal bleaching is a cosmetic procedure aimed at reducing the dark pigment around intimate areas. This treatment involves directing a laser beam to the pigmented area to target melanin, the pigment causing skin darkening. As a result, the skin tone in the treated areas starts matching that of the rest of the body.
But before we jump to discussing the treatment for vaginal area whitening, let’s first list the factors that cause darkening of those areas:
- Hormonal changes
- Bacterial infection
Since the skin in the vaginal and anal area is more sensitive than elsewhere on the body, the whitening treatment it gets must be handled professionally. Therefore, you want to get this treatment only from a skilled medical professional.
Table of Contents
Who is the Right Candidate?
You can get detailed information about whether or not you can get laser vaginal & anal bleaching treatment from our skin doctors in Dubai. However, the following are the most fundamental candidacy criteria for this treatment.
- You are not happy with the appearance of your genitals.
- The discoloration in your intimate areas is due to excessive hormonal activity.
- The discoloration in your genital areas is due to aging.
Other criteria that make you a good candidate for vaginal and anal bleaching at our clinic in Dubai include the following:
- You are physically and emotionally healthy.
- You do not have other genital conditions, such as herpes, warts, and lupus.
The success of intimate area bleaching and lightening treatment depends pretty much on how well you follow pre-treatment steps. Here is a list of guidelines you must follow to get the best results.
- Do not wax the treatment site.
- Do not use hair removal creams.
- Avoid bleaching creams.
- Make sure that the treatment area is well-hydrated.
- Start using antibacterial lotion one week prior to the treatment. Consult your doctor to discuss which lotion could be the best fit for your needs.
You may need to go for three to five treatment sessions, based on the level of lightening you want to achieve. Here is what’s involved in intimate area whitening treatment.
- First off, the skin doctor will disinfect the treatment area.
- Then, they will administer a local anesthetic solution to reduce any possible discomfort that may arise during the procedure using micro-injections.
- After that, the doctor will direct a laser beam to the treatment site using a hand-held laser device. This laser beam will target the melanin content to promote the bleaching effect.
- Once the treatment is complete, they will apply a cooling cream to the treated area to lessen the burning sensation.
Post-Treatment Steps and Guidelines
The following guidelines will help you maintain results of laser vaginal and anal bleaching:
- Be sure to stay hydrated.
- Practice good hygiene as a clean treated area remains safe from infections.
- Discuss the type of underwear you should wear with your doctor.
- Avoid wearing any uncomfortable garments.
- Apply medications to the treated area as per your doctor’s advice.
- Stay away from strenuous physical activities for at least 10 days after treatment.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any kind of persisting discomfort.
Remember, the results of vaginal lightening and anal bleaching may differ from person to person. As a result, the post-treatment guidelines may differ as well. So, it is vital to pat attention to the post-treatment guidelines you get from your skin doctor.
How to whiten the vaginal area?
From DIY methods to over-the-counter ointments to clinical treatments, there are a lot of options available to help you whiten the vaginal area. However, just because there are too many options available doesn’t mean all of them are safe or effective. The best practice is to discuss with your dermatologist to determine what vaginal bleaching treatment suits your requirements well.
Is it safe to bleach your vaginal area?
Due to the sensitive nature of the tissues that make up your vagina, it is crucial to be mindful of any vaginal whitening treatment you get. DIY methods of vaginal bleaching can be particularly harmful as they are not usually clinically managed and can damage sensitive tissues. Among many other options, laser vaginal bleaching is safer but only when performed by a skilled doctor. You can discuss this treatment and its implications with an expert at Laser Skin Care Clinic in Dubai to get the best recommendation.
Why is my private area dark?
The vaginal area usually becomes dark due to an overrun of melanin – the pigment that gives skin and hair a dark color. The excessive amount of melanin in the vaginal area can be due to a number of reasons, including hormonal changes, friction, infections, and aging.
Schedule a Consultation
Although it is not a medical condition, a dark-colored vaginal or anal area can make you less confident during your intimate moments. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we have employed skilled doctors and state-of-the-art equipment to help you achieve your cosmetic goals without suffering complications. So, if you want to get in touch, book a consultation using the form below.