Having dark Vaginal and Anal areas can be a constant source of dissatisfaction, it may also affect your intimate relationship with your partner. Heritance, friction, aging, childbirth, and bacterial infection are some of the causes that may darken these areas.
The good news is, that Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai offers Laser Vaginal & Anal Whitening treatments to help you lighten these body areas. Due to the sensitivity of these body areas, the treatment is performed under experienced practitioners to help you achieve the desired results.
What is Vaginal/ Anal Bleaching?
Laser Vaginal and Anal bleaching also known as Bikini whitening treatment is a cosmetic procedure to reduce the dark pigment around intimate areas. This treatment involves directing a laser beam to the pigmented area to target melanin.
As a result, the skin tone in the treated areas starts to match that of the rest of the body due to Skin Whitening. Laser vaginal whitening is a safe and effective treatment that gives permanent results.
Who is the Right Candidate?
The right candidates for Laser Vaginal & Anal lightening treatment include:
- People who are Not happy with the appearance of their genitals.
- People who have darker skin
- People who do not have herpes, warts, and lupus.
- The discoloration in your intimate areas is due to excessive hormonal activity.
- The discoloration in your genital areas is due to aging.
- The darkening of the Vaginal and Anal area is affecting your self-esteem.
How to Prepare for the treatment?
The success of intimate area bleaching and lightning treatment depends on how well you follow pre-treatment guidelines. Here is a list of guidelines you must follow to get the best results.
- Do not wax, or shave the treatment area.
- Do not use hair removal creams.
- Avoid bleaching creams.
- Make sure that the treatment area is well-hydrated.
- Start using antibacterial lotion one week prior to the treatment.
- Moisturize the treatment area regularly.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes
Laser Vaginal lightening and Laser Anal lightening can be performed within an hour. You may need to go for three to five treatment sessions, based on the level of lighting you want to achieve. Here is what the procedure looks like:
- First off, the skin doctor will disinfect the treatment area.
- Then, they will administer a local anesthetic solution to reduce any possible discomfort that may arise during the procedure.
- After that, the doctor will direct a laser beam to the treatment site using a hand-held laser device. This laser beam will target the melanin content to promote the lightening effect.
- Once the treatment is complete, they will apply a cooling cream to the treated area to lessen the burning sensation
The following guidelines will help you maintain the results of laser vaginal bleaching and laser anal bleaching:
- Keep the treatment area dry for at least 2 to 4 days.
- Be sure to stay hydrated.
- Make sure to apply the prescribed medicines to the treated areas on time.
- Discuss the type of underwear you should wear with your doctor.
- Stay away from strenuous physical activities for at least 10 days after treatment.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any kind of persisting discomfort.
The recovery time from the treatment is minimal. You may feel sore and tender for 5 to 7 days. The procedure doesn’t have any downtime and you may resume back to your routine activities after a few hours.
The results of vaginal lightening and anal bleaching may differ from person to person. Usually, it takes 3 to 5 sessions for complete results to appear. The treatment offers permanent results, however, you need to wait for at least two weeks to see the results.
Cost of treatment
The starting cost of vaginal/anal Bleaching is 2,000 AED. Several factors may affect cost including:
- The expertise of the practitioner
- Clinic’s location and facilities
- Desired results from the procedure.
How to whiten the vaginal area?
From DIY methods to over-the-counter ointments to clinical treatments, there are a lot of options available to help you whiten the vaginal area. However, just because there are too many options available doesn’t mean all of them are safe or effective. The best practice is to discuss with your dermatologist to determine what vaginal bleaching treatment suits your requirements well.
Is it safe to bleach your vaginal area?
Due to the sensitive nature of the tissues that make up your vagina, it is crucial to be mindful of any vaginal whitening treatment you get. DIY methods of vaginal bleaching can be particularly harmful as they are not usually clinically managed and can damage sensitive tissues. Among many other options, laser vaginal bleaching is safer but only when performed by a skilled doctor. You can discuss this treatment and its implications with an expert at Laser Skin Care Clinic in Dubai to get the best recommendation.
Why is my private area dark?
The vaginal area usually becomes dark due to an overrun of melanin – the pigment that gives skin and hair a dark color. The excessive amount of melanin in the vaginal area can be due to a number of reasons, including hormonal changes, friction, infections, and aging.
Is intimate laser bleaching permanent?
Yes, the results of intimate laser bleaching are permanent. The results may vary from person to person depending on the skin tone. It may take several weeks before the results are visible.
How many sessions of intimate bleaching are needed?
3-6 sessions are required to achieve the desired results from the procedure. The number of sessions depends on how pigmented the treatment area is. The procedure is effective for all skin types.
What parts of the vagina can you bleach?
Vaginal bleaching involves vulva and thigh whitening. The vaginal canal is safe and protected during the treatment.
Schedule a Consultation
Although it is not a medical condition, a dark-colored vaginal or anal area can make you less confident during your intimate moments. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we have employed skilled doctors and state-of-the-art equipment to help you achieve your cosmetic goals without suffering complications. So, if you want to get in touch, book a consultation using the form below.