Summer and unwanted hair do not go together. Summer calls for short sleeves and backless dresses and not to forget swim suits. How can you ever showcase your body when you look no less than a teddy bear. Summer is particularly hard on women, especially in this regard. Forget about the waxing, threading and tweezing, laser hair removal in Dubai is the cure to all your worries.
Summers and Increase in the Laser Trend
With the summers just around the corner, the demand for laser hair removal in Dubai is increasing dramatically. people want to look and feel confident in their swimsuits and be the center of attention during pool parties. However, there is one major concern that comes with it.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required ||1 Hour |
|Anesthesia ||Local Anesthesia |
|Recovery Time ||1 Week |
|Success Rate ||Very high Success Rate |
Can a person go swimming after laser hair removal Dubai? well, the answer is quite simple. Let’s give you an in-depth guide in regards to swimming and laser.
- If you are talking about swimming an hour later after laser hair removal Dubai, the answer is a big No.
- Laser hair removal not merely kills the roots of the follicles but also make your skin super sensitive. you should refrain from swimming for at leat 36 hours to ensure your skin heals itself.
- Pool water contains chlorine which when comes in contact with your skin, can irritate it, especially when it is highly sensitive from the laser.
- However, you don’t need to worry at all as it does not have any long-term side effects. Just make sure to get it done at least a week before the treatment.
The Reason Behind Avoiding Swimming
- Water in swimming pools contains high levels of chemicals bacteria and algae that can irritate a normal skin, let alone skin that has been freshly treated with laser hair removal Dubai.
- Wait for 48 hours and after that, you can return to swimming, but with precautions.
- If swimming in open air water body then it is important that you apply waterproof sunscreen to the treated areas and reapply often.
- Use a sunscreen with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 50 or above to prevent pigmentation problems.
- If you have extremely sensitive skin and it takes longer than normal for the symptoms to subside, wait until your skin has completely recovered before going for a swim.
Other Short-term Side Effects of Laser
Common after effects of laser hair removal Dubai treatment include redness, swelling and mild itching at the treatment site. But these are very common reactions from lasers and you don’t need to be concerned about them. While the skin recovers from these reactions from laser hair removal Dubai, it is important that you protect it from anything that may cause irritation or infection.
Dos and Don’ts of Summer Laser Hair Removal
Some of the key dos and don’ts of summer laser hair removal in Dubai include:
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible
- Apply sunscreen generously to avoid pigmentation problems
- Do not exfoliate treated areas for 5 to 7 days at least
- Do not take sauna bath or hot showers
- Avoid all types of tanning, sun tanning, tanning beds and use of tanning lotions
For more details about Laser hair Removal Dubai, contact Laser Skin Care and let our experts guide you. You can also book a free online consultation by filling the consultation form.