One of the best non-invasive options for the facelift is ultherapy treatment. It is safe; costs less; delivers early, and the results last longer. There are some side effects as well that can be controlled easily. In this blog post, we are going to discuss the side effects of ultherapy and How to Reduce Swelling after Ultherapy?
To book ultherapy treatment at 25% off the regular price, to get a free appointment, or to ask a question, please fill the short form on the right side of this page. Continue reading if you want to know more.
- Interesting Facts about Ultherapy
- Ultherapy and Side Effects
- How to Reduce Swelling after Ultherapy?
- The Bottom Line
- Join Us to Beat This Issue!
Interesting Facts about Ultherapy
- Ultherapy can reverse the aging signs
- Ultherapy delivers instant results at low cost.
- It is non-invasive and has minimal side effects
Ultherapy and Side Effects
Ultherapy is a safe and effective treatment that triggers the production of collagen in the skin. In order to perform, the treatment exploits the mechanism of the skin. While doing that, some right things go a bit wrong. This causes some side effects. Though these side effects are minor but it is important to discuss and control them.
- We can control and reduces the side effects of Ultherapy.
- Side effects include cold sores, swelling, nerve inflammation, etc.
How to Reduce Swelling after Ultherapy?
Many people experience swelling after ultherapy treatment. Swelling is normal, and it is one of the side effects of the treatment. We can use some medications to control and reduce the swelling. For example, dermatologists suggest
- For some patients, the swelling may last for five days after the treatment.
- To decrease the swelling, you can elevate your head on two pillows.
- Icing the skin area for 20 minutes following the treatment can reduce the swelling.
The Bottom Line
We have discussed above the side effects of ultherapy treatment. These side effects are temporary, and we can cure them too. Some methods have been discussed to reduce and cure the side effects.
- There are minimal side effects.
- We can reduce the side effects.
- We can reduce the swelling by icing.
- Using two pillows also reduces the swelling.
Join Us to Beat This Issue!
If you are up for turning back the clock, we have a special discount offer for you. If you book an Ultherapy in Dubai now, we will offer at least 25% discount. If you want to ask a question or to book an appointment, please fill the short form on the right side.
- Book a free online consultation now.
- Book a treatment and get at least 25% discount.
- Fill the form on the right side to ask further questions.