The Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai is famous for delivering promising skin care results to all skin types and tones. What skin issues can it solve? Please continue reading to know more about it.
IPL Photofacial Treatment
It is a simple treatment that delivers great results to the skin. The skin tone and texture can be improved by performing it appropriately. IPL technology uses beams of intense pulsed light to target specific skin areas for treatment. In standard laser treatments for hair removal single light wavelength is used; whereas, a full spectrum of light wavelength is used in an IPL Photofacial procedure.
IPL Photofacial Side Effects
The Laser Photo Rejuvenation has some side effects as well. If the treatment is performed by a qualified and experienced professional, the side effects can be limited to a minimal level. Some notable side effects are discussed below;
- Swelling: The swelling is not common but can appear in some cases.
- Peeling: The skin peeling is also common in IPL Photofacial treatment.
- Scabbing: It is a kind of skin infection that can also be caused by this treatment.
- Redness: The skin often turns red due to the penetration of intense pulsed light.
- Itching: Some people state that they experienced some itchiness after the treatment.
- Light Bruising: If the professional does not take utmost care, light bruising can also appear after the treatment.
How to Avoid Side Effects?
Some minor side effects are inevitable. If the procedure is performed appropriately, the side effects can be avoided. The medical professional who has access to the latest equipment and experience in performing this treatment knows how to avoid side effects.
The End Result
From the above discussion, it is clear that the IPL Photofacial treatment can deliver excellent results to everyone. A variety of skin issues can be solved using this unique technique. Interested? Contact us if you need more information.
Exclusive Offer for You!
If you are interested in it, we have an amazing discount offer for you. For a limited time, we are offering up to 50% off on this treatment. So call us or fill the online form now and get a free online consultation and exciting discounts.