Hair is a boon when it is at desired place, but a bane when at an undesired place. Our lifestyle has changed. We may have wanted to spend hours per week to remove unwanted hair in the past, but now we simply do not have that much time. We want to get rid of unwanted hair — and we want it fast.
Although cosmetic clinics have been using lasers for skin tightening and laser skin rejuvenation, laser hair removal Dubai is by far the most popular cosmetic use of this concentrated light. Is it a hype or lasers are really good at this job? Let us examine.
How Laser Hair Removal Dubai Permanently Removes Hair?
Traditional hair removal procedures target hair — and it is absolutely logical. But what makes laser hair removal in Dubai a stand out procedure is that it directly targets hair follicles — the root of the hair. When laser light hits the desired area, it projects a beam of energy which is absorbed by the pigment (the darker matter) of hair follicles, while the surrounding skin tissues remain intact. This absorbed heat of laser prohibits hair follicles to grow. In this way, it helps you to get rid of your excess hair.
How Permanent are the Results?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved laser hair removal in Dubai for the permanent reduction of hair. It may leave tiny, difficult to notice hair, but an overwhelming majority of people is very satisfied with the results and regards it quite permanent. Even if some hairs grow after few years, you will need considerably fewer laser sessions to get rid of them.
How Many Laser Sessions are Needed for Permanent Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal in Dubai is a permanent hair reduction technique. It means each sitting for your laser treatment will shed some more hairs permanently. It requires multiple sessions to effectively treat the required area. The average is five sessions. Actually, our hair grows in cycles. When some of the hair is in their growth state, some are in the dormant state. Lasers can kill only those hair follicles, which are in their growth state. That’s why multiple sessions are needed. You will be requested to come for laser therapy after 4-6 weeks. The exact number of sessions for laser hair removal in Dubai depends on the area under treatment and your unique hair growth ability. Your dermatologist will guide you after consultation.
Are There Any Side Effects of this Procedure?
Lasers in good hands are nothing less than a miracle. Laser hair removal Dubai is a seasoned and safe procedure. However, laser in wrong hands can be dangerous. To avoid any unwanted side effects, it is necessary that you choose an experienced and qualified dermatologist and a reputed clinic for your therapy.
Why is Laser Hair Removal Admired When We have Other Treatments?
Dermatologists report a continuous increase in the number of patients who come each year to have a laser hair removal in Dubai. This steady increase in the fan following of laser hair removal Dubai is due to the following elements.
- Laser hair removal Dubai saves time, effort and money.
- It is more effective, more reliable and less painful than electrolysis.
- It is used for a permanent reduction in the number of unwanted hairs.
- It can be used on large areas like thighs and back.
- It uses numbing creams to minimize pain.
- Modern lasers work by selective destruction. They do not harm the surrounding skin.
- Laser hair removal in Dubai does not involve downtime. You can resume your activities right after the treatment. However, you will need to follow the dermatologist’s post-op instructions.
What to Consider Before Deciding on the Laser Treatment?
- Patients need multiple sessions because lasers destroy hair follicles, which are in their active state, and not all hair follicles are active at a given time.
- Most likely, you will have swelling and redness in treated area but they subside soon.
- It is of crucial importance to have your treatment from an experienced practitioner because having your treatment from an inexperienced practitioner significantly increases the likelihood of risks.
- People who have light colored skin and dark coarse hair are the best candidates for laser hair removal Dubai.
- People who have blonde or gray hair do not make good candidates for laser treatment Dubai and are at a greater risk of injury.
Is There Any Way to Have a Personalized Advice?
Yes, you can have personalized advice according to your unique circumstances and desires. Fill the free online consultation form given below and have a free session with our qualified dermatologists.