Today, lean and smart figure is an undeniable sign of beauty while fat under the skin makes you look clumsy and misshaped. The best way to achieve slim, smart, and healthy figure is to adopt a healthy lifestyle—eat properly and have adequate exercise. However, liposuction fat removal can help you a great deal in removing stubborn pockets of fat that do not go away with dieting and exercise. Let us see how liposuction works, and have a look at its benefits, methods, and safety information.
What is liposuction fat removal?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes unwanted fat from the body. The main focus of procedure is to first liquefy the fat and then suck it out of the body. The clinician inserts a small stainless steel tube, also known as cannula, into the body through a tiny incision. The other end of this tube is attached to a device designed to liquefy and suck the fat.
Candidates for liposuction fat removal
If excess fat deposits in your body are bothering you, you may be a candidate for liposuction. However, the ideal candidates for liposuction include:
- Individuals having elastic skin and good muscle tone
- Individuals having weight within 30 percent of their ideal weight
- Individuals in good overall health without a life-threatening disease or any condition that can hamper healing process
- Non-smokers or individuals who can quit smoking for a few weeks before and after the procedure
- Individuals who have realistic expectations from liposuction
Various techniques are used for Liposuction in Dubai. Three popular techniques include:
- Tumescent liposuction: A local anesthetic is first used to numb the treatment site. The surgeon then injects an anesthetic solution underneath the skin to separate fat tissues from the skin, before starting the procedure. Tumescent liposuction technique does not usually require general anesthesia.
- Ultrasonic liposuction: As the name suggests, the surgeon uses ultrasound waves to melt the fat, which makes it easier to remove fatty tissues. A special fast vibrating cannula emitting ultrasound energy is used for this purpose. As the cannula moves in the fat cells, ultrasound waves liquefy them. Liquefied fat is then sucked out of the body with the help of a small cannula.
- Laser liposuction: Laser assisted liposuction is also known as smart liposuction, or SmartLipo. The name is self-explanatory; the surgeon uses laser light to heat and melt the fat before sucking it out of the body. Besides removing localized fat deposits, laser also stimulates collagen production in the treated areas, resulting in more elastic and youthful skin. This makes laser liposuction the most sought after Fat Removing Procedure, as it does not cause the skin to sag, like other non-surgical liposuction techniques do.
Benefits of Laser Liposuction:
The following list shows the advantages of laser liposuction over other fat removal methods in Dubai.
- Convenience: Laser liposuction is a very convenient method to remove unwanted fat. It does not require any special preparation neither does it involve any special techniques.
- Targeted fat removal: It allows the surgeon to remove fat from specific targeted areas of your body. Most of the traditional fat removal methods, such as dieting and exercise, burn fat from all body parts equally.
- Time Saving: This is a fast fat removal method. Other fat removal procedures take long time. If a major event in your life is just around the corner and you wish to get in shape in no time, liposuction in Dubai may be worth considering.
- Safe and reliable: Liposuction is a safe and reliable procedure, as long as you get it done by a qualified and experienced surgeon. While the results of diet and exercise are difficult to predict, liposuction results can be predicted accurately. Further, it produces long-lasting results by eliminating fat cells permanently.
For more details about Liposuction in Dubai, fill the free online consultation form below and let our experts guide you.