Mesotherapy injections in Dubai are the latest hype of aesthetic industry. Most of the well-renowned clinics are offering the services of Mesotherapy. It involves making use of a magic concoction that is being injected into the skin. Many people claim that it is the best solution for a number of cosmetic concerns; dullness of the skin, fine lines and wrinkles, rigid fat deposits and blotchiness but is it certainly the best cure.
Mesotherapy for Skin Rejuvenation
Mesotherapy brings about a significant appearance in the appearance of the skin; say the Dermatologists. About 4 to 5 sessions are required to inject a magic concoction into the skin. It helps to replenish the moisture of the skin and makes it appear well hydrated and well rested.
Mesotherapy for Body Contouring
Mesotherapy is an amazing technique for body contouring as well. It is mainly used for the body areas which store the fat. The injections allow the fat deposits to emulsify which can easily be extracted by our body’s natural immune system.
Mesotherapy for Cellulite
When your skin has a dimpled appearance or has an orange peel like texture, you are prone to having cellulite. Mesotherapy injections in Dubai can help with such an appearance as well.
Benefits of Mesotherapy Treatment
By now, you might want to know about the Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai can treat multiple problems effectively.
- Mesotherapy is a non-invasive treatment.
- Local anesthesia is used for mesotherapy injections in Dubai which are a million times better than general anesthesia.
- It allows improved blood circulation.
- The treatment offers long lasting results if you offer a healthy skin care regimen and great lifestyle afterward.
Risks Associated with Mesotherapy Treatment
Mesotherapy injections in Dubai are generally safe but they can have severe reactions on some individuals as well. These reactions however rarely occur. Here are a few of the common side effects associated with the treatment:
- Slight burning, more of a tingling sensation after the procedure.
- Mild swelling that will subside in a few days after the treatment.
- Some individuals can get extreme allergic reactions.
- Infections at the treatment site are one of the most dreaded side effects. Though, they rarely occur. It is still something, you need to be a little mindful off.
- Extreme inflammation might occur as well.
Is there any better alternative?
Well, the answer to this question is yes, there is a much better alternative and that is laser treatment in Dubai. The laser can treat all your skin and body concerns safely and effectively.
If you are looking for a perfect treatment for your skin or body, the only way to know about this is via going for an appointment. All you have to do is to fill in the form below and let our dermatologists guide you for free. Yes, you heard it right and also there is not a single obligation you have to fulfill at the expense of the free consultation. So, hurry up, what are you waiting for?