We face plenty of skin issues during our lifetime. These issues occur as a result of factors, namely aging, sunlight exposure, environment, and several health conditions. However, the good news is most skin issues are easily treatable with a procedure called skin rejuvenation. So, what is skin rejuvenation, and how can you achieve it? Read on to find the answer.
What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation refers to the cleansing of the skin to make it healthier and younger. There is a long list of problems this procedure can address. A few of those problems or issues are as follows:
- Dull Skin
- Loss of Tone
- Loss of Glow
- Hair Thinning
- Stretch Marks
- Loss of Volume
- Superficial Lines
- Loss of Elasticity
How Can the Skin Be Rejuvenated?
Skin rejuvenation is achievable through several different methods, most of which are performed at a dermatologist’s clinic. Here is a list of those methods or treatments.
Some Common skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatments
- Dermal Fillers Treatment – Dermal fillers treatment involves injections administered under the skin. As a result, the areas such as cheeks, oral commissures, marionette lines, and nasolabial folds get fluffed up. This treatment also supports lip augmentation.
- Chemical Peeling Treatment – This treatment, as the name suggests, involves the application of a chemical solution to the skin to make it “blister” and peel off. As a result, wrinkle-free and smooth-textured skin shows up.
- Microdermabrasion Treatment – Microdermabrasion helps remove the uneven, thicker outer layer using a technique similar to sanding. Additionally, this procedure thickens your collagen, consequently improving your complexion. This treatment also offers a lot of other benefits such as:
- Reduced hyperpigmentation
- Exfoliated skin
- Removed wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne problem treated
- Eliminated large pores
- Improved blackheads and age spots
- Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment – Laser skin resurfacing treatment helps address several skin irregularities, including acne scars and blemishes, and also reduces facial wrinkles. The most common laser skin resurfacing techniques involve the use of erbium and CO2 lasers. Both these laser types are highly effective but help achieve different skin rejuvenation goals.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Laser Treatment – IPL is a non-surgical way to improve your skin texture and color. However, this treatment is more helpful in reversing photoaging – also known as sun damage.
What are the Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Skin rejuvenation cleanses the skin to make it healthy and younger. On top of that, this treatment can help you get a host of skin issues addressed without undergoing surgery. Additionally, skin rejuvenation treatments are non-invasive and offered at a reasonable price.
Furthermore, the skin rejuvenation treatments offer the following benefits for your skin:
- An improved skin tone
- Opened up clogged pores
- An overall improved skin texture
- The dull top layer(s) of the skin exfoliated
- The impurities stuck in the pores removed
In brief, skin rejuvenation procedures allow patients to win back an aesthetic look without undergoing invasive, expensive, and complicated cosmetic treatments. However, be sure to discuss your requirements with a skilled dermatologist to know which skin rejuvenating treatment suits you well.
Therefore, you can refer to Laser Skin Care Clinic, which has been helping people with various skin issues. You can get in touch with expert practitioners at our clinic to discuss treatment options of your interest. Book a consultation now to start your journey towards a rejuvenated, healthy skin.