Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai is a one-of-a-kind procedure to enhance and improve the look of the vagina. Due to aging, childbirth, and hormonal imbalance, the vaginal muscles lose their strength. As a result, the internal and external vaginal diameter increases, and the vagina no longer retains its optimal physiological state. Hence, a combination of intimate procedures is required to address the cosmetic and functional issues. As a result, women feel confident, empowered, and their intimate relationships improve.
Who is the ideal candidate?
It is essential to determine whether you are an ideal candidate before undergoing the treatment of Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai. You can undergo this treatment if you:
- are experiencing an increased diameter of the vagina
- have a vaginal opening that has dramatically increased in size
- experience decreased sensation during intercourse
- are self-conscious about your vaginal appearance
- have pigmentation issues around the vaginal area
- experience extreme dryness in the vaginal area all the time
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Clinic, we use the DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation.
You must follow specific care measures before Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai in order to avoid any mishaps. Below, we have mentioned some general pre-procedural care guidelines to follow:
- Make sure to fill in your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Discontinue the use of any blood-thinning medications for at least two weeks.
- Do not wax the vaginal region; shave instead.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai is a simple procedure that doesn’t take long to complete. Typically, it takes less than 2 hours to finish, and it is performed on an outpatient basis. However, patients may require more than one session for optimum results.
It involves the following steps:
- A solution of local anesthetics is prepared and then injected into the vaginal walls. It is to ensure that the patient doesn’t experience any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- After administering anesthesia, a specialized laser instrument is held closer to the vaginal walls.
- The laser beams target the skin and muscles of the vagina. As a result, the muscles, as well as the outer skin, are rejuvenated.
- Lastly, a numbing cream is applied to soothe the skin.
Patients must follow particular post-procedural care instructions after the treatment of Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai. Some general post-procedural care instructions are as follows:
- Do not wear underwear for at least a week; wear loose-fitting cotton trousers instead.
- You will experience swelling and redness. So, use cold compressions to minimize it, just like after Intimate Surgery.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly in order to avoid any rashes or skin irritation.
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep your body hydrated in this situation.
- Refrain from sexual activities for at least one week.
- Pay attention to hygiene. You don’t want to risk any unwanted infections at this point.
Although you can return to work immediately after the Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai, complete recovery will take about one week. During this time, you must refrain from any strenuous activities. Moreover, you should follow the post-procedural care instructions religiously until you heal completely.
The number of sessions for vaginal rejuvenation varies significantly depending upon each individual. It mainly depends on the following:
- current state
- the desired outcome
- the patient’s age
However, once the sessions are complete, the results will be evident after two weeks and then last for a lifetime.
Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation
The cost of vaginal rejuvenation depends on several factors, including:
- the surgeon’s expertise
- the clinic’s location and reputation
- treatment area size
Schedule a Consultation
Do you have any questions or concerns regarding Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai? Fill the consultation form below and let our expert dermatologists guide you in a one-on-one consultation.