While African American people are born with dark skin tone, people with fair complexion also tend to lose their fairness over time due to excessive sun exposure, dry skin, environmental pollution, stress, prolonged use of chemical based makeup and poor lifestyle choices. Certain medical conditions may also result in skin tanning. Whatever the reason maybe a person’s dark complexion, you would always find them longing for a fair, lawless skin, and this is quite natural in our beauty obsessed society where fair complexion is cherished for no obvious reason. If you have also been working hard to lighten your black skin, but have failed to achieve desired results, don’t feel disappointed. We have two really effective, age old skin lightening remedies that you may not have tried before. Try these remedies and look beautiful.
Rub Yogurt on Your Face:
Yogurt, a by-product of milk, is a rich source of lactic acid – one of the most effective natural bleaching agents. Gently rub plain yogurt onto your face for 5 minutes and then leave it on for a few minutes. After 5 to 7 minutes, wash your face off with lukewarm water. Repeat this process daily for a few weeks and you will notice significant improvement in your complexion.
Orange Juice and Turmeric for Radiant Skin
Vitamin C is vital for skin care, and oranges are rich in this essential nutrient. Mix two tablespoons of orange juice with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this paste onto your face and at night before going to bed and wash it off in the morning. Repeat this process daily and get radiant skin within a month.
Some useful tips:
- Setting a realistic goal is crucial. Unrealistic expectations result in disappointment with the ultimate result.
- Apply sunscreen every time you go out in sun, at least 20 minutes before exposing the skin to the ultraviolet rays of sun.
- Avoid sun as much as possible. Even if you are wearing sunscreen, avoid unnecessary sun exposure. If necessary, wear a wide brimmed hat or take an umbrella along.
- Drink plenty of water and increase your consumption of fresh juices as well.
- Eat healthy, incorporating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your meals
For all those seeking professional skin white treatment, Laser Skin Care has numerous non-surgical options for you, with Laser Skin Whitening being the most popular and most demanded procedure. Contact us today and lighten your complexion by several tones. We also offer free online consultations. Simply fill the consultation form and take first step towards a more beautiful and confident you.