Acne is probably the most common skin problem affecting about 85% of the adults between ages 18 to 24. A latest study has shown that some 60 million people suffer from acne in America alone and out of them 20 million Americans end up with acne scars. It is not the Americans only suffering from acne and acne scars. People in UAE also seek skincare treatments mostly to get rid of pimples and the scars left behind by these pimples, after they heal.
If you are also wondering how to remove pimples instantly without scarring, you have landed in the right place. Here we will share with you instant remedies to remove pimples as well as professional acne treatments that you can benefit from in case the natural remedies fail to work for you.
How to get rid of pimples naturally?
Home remedies for acne treatment offer the safest and most cost-effective way to remove pimples. The ingredients used in these recipes are mostly available in your kitchen pantry. The best part is natural acne treatments are convenient as they don’t need any prescription for their purchase.
- Garlic mask for pimple removal: Garlic is known for its anti-bacterial properties and is thus considered as an effective remedy for pimples. Simply mash a peeled, washed garlic clove and apply the paste onto the pimples. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water. If you have severe acne covering more than 50% of your face, you can apply garlic paste to the entire face. However, if you have sensitive skin, use this remedy with caution and in case you feel any tingling sensation or itchiness, wash face immediately.
- Nutmeg Scrub to unclog pores: Grind nutmeg to get fine powder. Mix powdered nutmeg with a small amount of milk (just enough to make a sticky paste). Mix well and apply to the face. Wait for 5-7 minutes and then gently scrub the mixture onto the face using a clean, damp washcloth. In the end, wash your face with lukewarm water to completely remove the paste.
- Toothpaste for spot treatment: Drying out a pimple is an effective way to get rid of it. Toothpaste has drying properties and thus can be used for instant relief, but only white toothpaste. Avoid gel pastes or flavored white toothpaste as well. Apply the toothpaste to the pimples before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and in the morning wash off with water and regular facial cleanser.
Professional Acne Treatments:
If you are seeking a guaranteed fix for pesky pimples, try any of these acne treatments offered by the Laser Skin Care Clinic:
- Chemical Peels: An acidic solution is applied to the pimples to instantly burn them, but at a controlled rate. This not only burns the inflamed skin but also the bacteria inside it. The scab sheds away within a few days.
- Oxygen Facial: As the name suggests, this acne treatment in Dubai uses fresh oxygen to kill the acne-causing bacteria in the clogged pores. As the bacteria inside dies, inflammation automatically reduces. It also accelerates the skin healing process.
For more information on how to remove pimples, contact our skincare experts by filling the free online consultation form below. To schedule a treatment with us, call us now or pay us a visit.