- Do you want to join the white people group?
- Do you want to whiten or brighten your skin?
- Are you looking for a skin whitening treatment?
- Do you want to know about the best skin whitening treatment?
Is glutathione the light at the end of the tunnel or a nightmare? So much has been said and written about glutathione injections, you might not have yet read that it can cause harm to the skin and body. Glutathione is taken in a variety of ways.
Glutathione, As a Skin Whitening Substance
Glutathione is widely used around the world to whiten the skin. Glutathione is available in a variety of forms. It is taken in different forms. It is generally taken in tablets or injections form. It is primarily used as a way of diet. Famous agency of the United States, FDA, has approved it as a diet procedure. Following are some pros and cons of glutathione injections.
Pros of Glutathione Injections
There is no denying the fact that there are some benefits of glutathione, no matter in what form it has been taken.
- Radiant, Whiter Skin: It delivers radiant white skin results in a short time period.
- Improves Skin Health: A proper use of glutathione as per the recommendation of a registered medical practitioner may lead to many improvements in the skin health.
- Boosts the Effects of Anti-Aging Products: It boosts the effect of anti-aging products. That is why the beauty industry includes it in their products.
Cons of Glutathione Injections
There are some drawbacks of glutathione injects as well. Many researches have revealed that there are many significant drawbacks of using glutathione. It can deliver some side effect in case it is over-used or abused by a person.
- Liver Damage: The abuse of glutathione substance can lead to liver damage.
- Mild Discomforts: If not used properly, it can cause discomfort to the body.
- Allergic Reactions: In some cases, it can initiate allergic reactions.
- Cancer-Causing Compounds: Skin whitening products like glutathione contain hydroquinone, which is a carcinogenic compound.
- Interference with Normal Skin Functions: Whitening products such as glutathione can interfere with the skin’s natural functions.
Free Online Consultation
If you need more information about glutathione injections or laser skin whitening in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah, you can always contact us by calling our phone number or by filling the signup form on this page. So do not forget to contact us for a free online consultation if you want a white skin.