Hair removal can be painful and time-consuming. Waxing and shaving are costly, and they have side effects too. Redness, irritation, and rashes are some of the most common problems caused by waxing and shaving.
Apart from the side effects, some of the hair removal methods are best for the face while they might not work as effectively for the body parts. To help you overcome this hustle, we have come up with home remedies for natural hair removal, these remedies will cause you less pain whilst removing the hair effectively.
Natural hair removal remedies do not rely on chemicals. The ingredients used in these remedies are usually the ones used in our daily routines. These remedies are ideal for you if your skin is too sensitive or you want to go green by reducing the use of plastic goods.
How Fast does hair grow?
According to dermatology experts, the hair’s growth takes place in a month. Nutrition, genetics, and medications can affect hair growth. The hair growth cycle starts in the hair follicle and depends on the skin type and blood flow to the hair follicle.
However, several natural ingredients can help you decrease hair growth. Natural hair removal remedies help you remove the hair whilst decreasing the speed of its growth.
Drinking spearmint tea and oil massage can help you reduce facial and body hair growth. The friction produced in the oil massaging prevents the speedy growth of your hair.
Home remedies for facial hair removal
The face is usually a decisive beauty factor; an attractive face tempts people toward you, while an untidy one may break your looks. Imagine having your upper lips covered with hair. Yes, that affects your looks.
You may have to visit saloons every week to get rid of that hair, which can be quite time-consuming and costly. Home remedies usually consist of ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen; all you need to do is make a mixture and apply it to get rid of your facial hair.
Five facial hair removal remedies are:
- Sugar and lemon
- Lemon and honey
- Gram flour and Rosewater
- Potato and Lentil
- Egg white and Corn starch
Sugar and Lemon
- Take two tablespoons of sugar and lemon Juice, and mix both of them in 10-12 tablespoons of water.Heat this mixture until it reaches boiling point and bubbles start appearing.
- Let the mixture cool, and then apply it to the facial area from where you want to remove the hair.
- A spatula can be used for applying the mixture; after applying it, let it remain there for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the mixture after 20-25 minutes. Take off the mixture in a circular motion to achieve the desired results.
In this procedure, sugar acts as an exfoliating agent, and lemon juice acts as bleach. Warm sugar sticks to the hair and removes them, while lemon juice helps the skin glow.
Lemon and Honey
- Take two tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey.
- Add water to the mixture and heat it for 3 minutes.
- Apply cornstarch to the facial area from where you want to remove unwanted hair.
- By now, the paste of honey and lemon must have cooled down, apply the paste and let it stay there for some time.
- Using a wax strip, pull out the hair in the opposite direction of their growth.
- This method is ideal for people with dry skin because honey helps moisturize the skin.
Gram flour and Rosewater
- Take two tablespoons of flour and mix them with two spoons of rose water and Lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients to make a paste.
- Once mixed, apply it to the facial area and let it dry for some time.
- After the mixture has dried, remove it carefully to remove your facial hair.
Gram flour has exfoliating properties, and when it is combined with rose water, it can remove the hair and prevent its future growth.
Potato and lentil
- Take one tablespoon of honey and Lemon juice. Mix them with five tablespoons of potato justice.
- Soak the lentil overnight and Grind them to make a paste.
- Combine all the ingredients, apply the mixture to the facial area and let it dry.
- Wash the facial area when the mixture is completely dry.
A thin layer is formed on the skin, which helps in hair removal, and the Potato juice acts as a bleaching agent, which makes the hair less visible.
Eggs White and cornstarch
- Take one tablespoon of cornstarch and sugar.
- Take an egg and separate the egg white.
- Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture to the area from where you want to remove the hair.
- Peel the layer off when the mixture has dried.
When combined with sugar and cornstarch, the eggs form a layer on the skin, which helps remove the hair. This method of hair removal is not suitable for people who have acne-prone skin.
Home remedies for body hair removal
Body hair removal can also be a challenging task, women spend hours waxing their bodies, and it may cause them pain too. You won’t be prone to that difficulty anymore. These home remedies for body hair removal are too easy, and they mostly contain ingredients that are readily available.
Home remedies are preferred for hair removal because they contain ingredients helpful for skin glow. The remedies do not only remove the hair, but they also give you the smooth, lovely skin that you have wished for.
The five home remedies for body hair removal are:
- Papaya Paste with turmeric
- Baking soda with turmeric
- Garlic Juice
- Cornflour with milk
- Basil leaves and Onion
Papaya Paste with turmeric
- Smash papaya to make juice pulp.
- Add two tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Mix both ingredients to make a paste and apply it to the body area.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes, and wash it away. To achieve the best results, repeat the procedure for 2-3 months.
Papaya reduces hair growth while turmeric fights bacteria; therefore, the mixture is safe to be applied on sensitive skin.
Baking soda with turmeric
- Take on a tablespoon of baking soda and turmeric power each.
- Mix both of these ingredients in water to make a paste.
- Apply it to the body area and gently message it.
- Let it dry for 15 20 minutes, and wash your body part.
Baking soda is a scrubber that helps eliminate unwanted body hair. The two ingredients work together to remove unwanted body hair naturally.
- Take a few garlic cloves, and grind them to extract garlic juice.
- Apply the juice to your body area using a cotton ball.
- Let It dry for some time and wash it with lukewarm water
- Once you have washed it, apply a moisturizer to remove the garlic smell.
Garlic contains sulfur and zinc, which aim at the process of natural hair removal.
Cornflour with milk
- Take a small cup of cornflour and mix it with half a cup of milk.
- Apply the mixture to the body area you want to remove hair from.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes, and peel the mixture away.
The mixture sticks to the hair follicles and removes the hair when the mixture is peeled away.
Basil leaves and Onion
- Take 6 basil leaves and a layer of the onion from a whole onion.
- Grind the ingredients together to make a mixture.
- Apply to the mixture and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash away the mixture.
- Repeat this process for several months so the speed of hair growth may decrease.
Having body hair is natural, and there shouldn’t be any shame in it. The method of hair removal is your choice, be it natural hair removal procedure or any other medical procedure; the goal is to have an attractive body and glowing skin.
If you are not looking for natural ways to remove the body and facial hair, some of the options you have are laser hair removal, electrolysis, prescription creams, professional waxing, and chemical depilation.
Make free online consultation now and let our highly skilled laser experts guide you.